wuatenigenu

II used to think Map was a bit "meh" live, love it on the album but not sure how it translates... when I saw it on this tour, though, I enjoyed it :)

That happened to me with Stockholm Syndrome :$ I don't know why but I never had been impressed by it's live version until the last gig, that was immense.

I loved UD in Teignmouth, sadly it has never sounded that good again at any of the other gigs I've been to.

Maybe because it was the first time you listened to it without the album version as a reference.

Not sure what's wrong with this song, it sounds empty. I didn't enjoy it in November and in June I was more bothered trying to make a video rather than actually listening to the song :chuckle:

Really needs to try something different with the song to justify its place IMO. ATM it's just a straight album-rip with some lasers. Play it on the piano, pump up the bass, something like that. Something different and interesting.

I'm getting pretty stokes to hear Undisclosed Desires and Starlight in October (woo hoo).

And I'm wondering if Neutron Star Collision will be making an appearance in the fall? I have my fingers crossed. :D

I can only hope this is a joke. Neutron Star Collision and UD = Worst Muse songs of all time.

And Neutron Star Collision SUCKS live.

When I saw these sets I thought UD and Resistance would start to be phased out, with MK Ultra becoming more regular and then possibly the other two parts of Exogenesis, or even a couple of old songs coming through.

They love teasing us

Even though Starlight is good live, it's still a god awful song.

Undisclosed Desires Live>Starlight Live.

Starlight is a hunk of cheese, I can still picture it in a marathon commercial with that piano part :LOL:

That being said, UD is a better song, I really don't see why people have hate for it :$, I wish they'd just play through the whole Exo though :/

UD and resistance are great songs that are fun live but should be dropped!

Muse play too many light songs for me... SBH, UD, USOE, FG, Overture, Resistance and Starlight! Their next album will have light songs on it which will be played live too! The setlist should be funny to see then!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived