Muse answer fans' questions in the latest issue of Japanese magazine rockin' on.

One of the questions is "Now you are more famous than before and is there a more strong possibility that you are abducted by aliens?", and Matt answers "Dom has once been abducted by aliens, it was actually a sleep paralysis, though." And Dom replies "I felt relieved it was not by aliens."

Another question is "How much longer until Muse do a gig on the Moon?" and Matt answers "It will take at least 20 years but we're actually doing our best to accomplish it" and continues "It might happen 5 years later if things go well" by making a great use of connection with a large enterprise who plans space travel.

Source: http://ro69.jp/news/detail/38013 (Japanese)

The whole interview is in the magazine and I'll try to translate it when I get it. ;)

I think it's tongue in cheek! :D

Though who knows, one day maybe. Though when talking about it in another interview Matt felt it would quite boring to play on the moon as there would be no audience.:LOL: A very good point actually! :D

Mind you in the future maybe there will be a way to transport whole audiences, but not in 20 to 25 years I doubt, not with the credit crunch! :LOL:

Dom made me giggle too with his, I assume, deadpan "I felt relieved it was not by aliens" :LOL:

Another question is "How much longer until Muse do a gig on the Moon?" and Matt answers "It will take at least 20 years but we're actually doing our best to accomplish it" and continues "It might happen 5 years later if things go well" by making a great use of connection with a large enterprise who plans space travel.

:D:D:D

thanks for this ;)

But I don't want to wait 20 years! :(

...and yet they can't do a gig in Israel :p

lol jokes, someone had to say that.

picture.php?albumid=2347&pictureid=26107:awesome:

Archived