A muse song you hate

tillydog

Guiding Light and NSC are really the only ones I'd rather not listen to. Generally I like their more cheezy songs, like UD, Resistance, etc (course I also love the hard stuff :D)

Also not such a fan of Hyper Chondriac Music.

Never really listened or enjoyed New Born, Citizen Erased, Starlight, Invincible, Guiding Light, a lot of their older b-sides, and about half of their first album. Aside from a few great songs, Showbiz failed to blow me away like the rest of their albums. I know, I suck.

Never really listened or enjoyed New Born, Citizen Erased, Starlight, Invincible, Guiding Light, a lot of their older b-sides, and about half of their first album. Aside from a few great songs, Showbiz failed to blow me away like the rest of their albums. I know, I suck.

:eek::eek: Yes, you do suck. :phu:

:'( Stupid thread! :supersad:

I am soooo depressed when I read all "fans" opinions...

"Who knows who" is pretty weird, but is not totally Muse...:(

So bad for this forum to have sooo many useless users...:(

I know! And I wanna yell at almost all of them for at least one song that they dislike....the ones I am totally in love with. :,(

:'( Stupid thread! :supersad:

I am soooo depressed when I read all "fans" opinions...

"Who knows who" is pretty weird, but is not totally Muse...:(

So bad for this forum to have sooo many useless users...:(

:LOL: :LOL: Oh my God..:facepalm: We lose the right to be called fans just because we don't like a couple of Muse songs? Wow, of about 110 or so officially released songs, we're gonna end up disliking a couple. I mean, come on.

Archived