A muse song you hate

tillydog

What don't people like about Screenager and Escape? Not being defensive or anything, just wondering what they don't like about it cos IMO Escape is easily one of the best on Showbiz and the piano version of Screenager is the most beautiful thing i've ever heard.

What don't people like about Screenager and Escape? Not being defensive or anything, just wondering what they don't like about it cos IMO Escape is easily one of the best on Showbiz and the piano version of Screenager is the most beautiful thing i've ever heard.

I just cant get into screenager, it just doesnt seem particularly amazing, or interesting. :erm:

Dead Star. It bores and annoys me at the same time, lots of angst and noise and nothing else, it's everything I dislike about early Muse x 100.

I also think that Micro Cuts is an average song made awful by Matt's vocals. I know that some people find his singing powerful, but it irritates the hell out of me.

I agree that Screenager is beautiful but I'm not a fan of Escape- no idea why, just not feelin' it :chuckle:

Not many songs I hate, but some I prefer live [such as Stockholm Syndrome].

I tried listening to Pink Ego Box, but I couldn't get to the chorus.

I don't like NSC [acronyms ftw] too much, in my opinion, the lyrics are too cheesy. But the piano part gets stuck in my head :p.

Same as above for GL.

Not much of a fan of The Resistance, except for MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection.

I find Assassin kind of boring, the grand omega bosses edit should have been on the album [imo :p]

I honestly can't think of one :$

I own all the albums, and listen to a few B-sides on YouTube, but I'm yet to come across a song I don't like. There were a few songs that I wasn't sure about at first, but they always grow on me.

I know, call me a fanboy or whatever, I don't give a shit.

oh god sfa is amazing:happy:

SFA unplugged on the B&H single, AMAIZINGLY GOOD! :D

am I the only one who want's to kill someone or slit my wrists when microcuts is playing? :(

:rolleyes: yeah ok mayby i'm a little over reacting, but still i just don't get this one :LOL:

Archived