A muse song you hate

tillydog

Imma let you finish, but Exo-Politics is merely one of the most mediocre Muse songs of all time. It's definitely not one of their worst. In my humble opinion, of course.

This. The song isn't that bad, I think the 2005 version is brilliant, just the studio version made it distinctively average

No, i would have loved to go to some of those live shows and i think that era is the best they have been live. Absolution is my favorite album, I'm just not a fan of Apocalypse Please

But shouldn't the random banging on notes in some songs prevent you from enjoying the rest of the show?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't think you used the right word, hate is a big word to describe a MUSE song. You either love em all or let the band to the people who really appreciate it and how much it effects their lives.

The person create a connection with each MUSE song, when he or she start listening to it a reconnection and lots of feelings flow up.

You just need to find your connection with that song. Pardon me if I came out too strong ;)

I don't think you used the right word, hate is a big word to describe a MUSE song. You either love em all or let the band to the people who really appreciate it and how much it effects their lives.

I wasn't aware that Muse was a cult.

Are you afraid that someone who hates certain Muse songs will get more fan credit than you? I don't understand.

The person create a connection with each MUSE song, when he or she start listening to it a reconnection and lots of feelings flow up.

You just need to find your connection with that song. Pardon me if I came out too strong ;)

Just because someone likes a band and the majority of their music doesn't mean there's song they don't like. This attitude shits me so much.

So, if I understand correctly you're saying: If there's a MUSE song that you hate, you might as well give up your fandom completely because it's all or nothing?

Archived