A muse song you hate

tillydog

No! You do not lose your right to be named fan if you hate some songs.... But,,,there are so many people here who hate all of them! And many other people who signed up on this forum just to say that Muse sucks!:stunned: This is not correct...

Please do not understand my message in a wrong way...

No! You do not lose your right to be named fan if you hate some songs.... But,,,there are so many people here who hate all of them! And many other people who signed up on this forum just to say that Muse sucks!:stunned: This is not correct...

I think the people that enjoy most of them outnumber those who hate all of them. And yes, there are people who have signed up here to do that, but they're either trolls or here for Banter. There's not that many of them either... ;)

I want to know where you're getting this information to be honest, it's pretty wrong.

...What? :LOL: Please quote at least one person in this thread who has mentioned that they hate every single song by Muse. :erm:

I dislike MM, coz I used to listen to this song too often and grow tired of it...; additionally I don't like KoC in its album version (I adore the live ones only).

as in every music forum there are those who just sign in to express their hate for a given band and their music. if you spot such comments just ignore them :)

Muse sucks, they just rip-off Radiohead, and now they plagiarize Queen. They aren't creative, all their songs suck :rolleyes:

This one...

Oh! Never mind... I really like Muse and please forgive me if I said something wrong or something that made one of you to think that I am stupid or something like that (a message for all users who were "hurt" by my latest posts)...:)

This one...

Oh! Never mind... I really like Muse and please forgive me if I said something wrong or something that made one of you to think that I am stupid or something like that (a message for all users who were "hurt" by my latest posts)...:)

:facepalm:

That post was a obvious joke, actually couldn't be any more obvious than that.

Please forget all I wrote on this thread...

The real subject is "a Muse song you hate" not my opinions. We do not know each other so please stop writing here things about my opinions... Probably I wrote wrong things and none of my posts were jokes! And I please you to forget the whole thing...

Please forget all I wrote on this thread...

The real subject is "a Muse song you hate" not my opinions. We do not know each other so please stop writing here things about my opinions... Probably I wrote wrong things and none of my posts were jokes! And I please you to forget the whole thing...

You were the one complaining about peoples opinions.

I really don't understand some of you guys. Why did you join when you don't like so many of their songs?

There are some songs I don't like as much as others but there isn't any Muse song that I hate.

What is "so many" to you? 20? There's 100 other songs! That's a huge majority, what's wrong with joining this forum and posting on it if you like a lot but not all of their songs?

There is no rule on this forum that says you have to like every song they've ever written to join, so what's your issue?

I am getting genuinely sick of seeing these posts. :facepalm:

I really don't understand some of you guys. Why did you join when you don't like so many of their songs?

There are some songs I don't like as much as others but there isn't any Muse song that I hate.

What is the amount of songs you have to like in order to register her? Just curious.

I don't like:

Falling Down

Unintended

Escape

Feeling Good live

Thoughts of a Dying Aethiest

Starlight

Soldiers Poem

Invincible

Exo-Politics

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires