A muse song you hate

tillydog

Pink Ego Box and Guiding Light are the 2 songs that makes me physically cringed when I listened to them (actually I only was ever able to listen to Pink Ego box twice)

And Feeling Good live.

I like all Muse songs tbh...

Some are average... But I don't dislike them.

I still can listen to all of the songs I dislike. So technically I don't dislike them, but they're my least favorite songs.

How could it be possible??:stunned::(

Some people here hate half of Muse's songs. :erm:

How could it be possible??:stunned::(

The sense of humor on this board is a bit twisted. ;) I now interpret almost everything I read backward: if someone says "I hate Feeling Good" they are probably the ones the sing the loudest at gigs :chuckle:

As for me, the song I can't stand is Pink Ego Box. I can't get past the first 20 seconds, sounds like a badly made punk song. :noey:

I don't like:

Falling Down

Unintended

Escape

Feeling Good live

Thoughts of a Dying Aethiest

Starlight

Soldiers Poem

Invincible

Exo-Politics

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light

United States of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Neutron Star Collision

and some meaningless b-sides

Thoughts of a Dying Aethiest? Are you nuts, that song is the BEST!

Why did you make an account on this forum if you hate almost all Muse sons? You all are suposed to be fans...

I love all their songs, I understand them and I konow their lyrics...THIS IS MUSE, guys! :$

I do not hate any of their songs...How could it be possible?

Thiis is not a thread for a forum about Muse!

+1

Why again are you here when u like only 3 songs?

Prague. I can't fucking stand Prague. I can't physically listen to the dull, monotone voice, accompanied by dull, monotone drums and dull, monotone bass. Add to that some dull, monotone guitar and you have Prague! Great choice of cover, guys! :happy:

Apart from the ear-rape-fest that is Prague, I don't especially dislike their other songs - certainly not enough to classify as hate. Although up until very recently I probably would have put Screenager as one I hate, too; it's still the worst song on OoS imo though, even if it is somewhat good.

As for me, the song I can't stand is Pink Ego Box. I can't get past the first 20 seconds, sounds like a badly made punk song. :noey:

:yesey:

:LOL: That was the first one that came to mind for me!

But (like others have said) I can honestly say that there's no Muse song I absolutely HATE. I can at the very least tolerate all of them, although there are several that I tend to skip whenever they come up on my iPod and only have like, 5 plays each :LOL: (Random examples: Fillip, Screenager, Feeling Good, Please Please Please, etc)

I feel like the only person on earth who likes this song. It's...cute, in a dorky kind of 1990s internet kind of way, which may be why I like it. :happy:

Prague. I can't fucking stand Prague. I can't physically listen to the dull, monotone voice, accompanied by dull, monotone drums and dull, monotone bass. Add to that some dull, monotone guitar and you have Prague! Great choice of cover, guys! :happy:

Apart from the ear-rape-fest that is Prague, I don't especially dislike their other songs - certainly not enough to classify as hate. Although up until very recently I probably would have put Screenager as one I hate, too; it's still the worst song on OoS imo though, even if it is somewhat good.

I forgot about Prauge until now. I literally forgot its existence. :LOL:

I don't like:

Falling Down

Unintended

Escape

Feeling Good live

Thoughts of a Dying Aethiest

Starlight

Soldiers Poem

Invincible

Exo-Politics

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light

United States of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Neutron Star Collision

and some meaningless b-sides

Uhh...why are you on this forum if you don't like any of these songs?

Archived