• 1 month later...
Listen to Space Dementia. I swear on the second chorus he says "penis" instead of "Venus".....

haha lol :D i know it says Venus in the booklet but i thought he just said peace... :confused: i heard another 1 as well on the Absolution cd but cant remember which 1 cause ive lost it :'(

penis will arise :LOL:

also not a Muse one but from Nirvana the 1st time i heard Lithium i thought Kurt said: I'm so horny, thats ok my willy's good :LOL:

Sense of elation, though it does sound like ovulation a bit ;)

Muscle Museum: "It's a strange old world..."

Hysteria: "It's cracking me, creating you..."

Deadstar: "Wasting our money right out here..."

Fury: "Your self loving self softens the blows you've been vented..." and "Be in there and gaze away our sins..."

Funny thing about that "sense of elation"/"since ovulation" mixup. I would sing "sense of elation" along with the song, and then...when i got my cd and i read the lyrics i was like wtf...

muselyrics.jpg

And then I was like, man, I'm not gonna sing that line, and so I kept singing it as "sense of elation", learning later that it was a misprint, and I was right to begin with.

I mishear things constantly and there are more lyrical mistakes that I've made than I have time to type out but here are some of the more salient/annoying ones:

Sober: "You're so sullen"

Bliss: "Give me all the bliss and don't read my mind"

I have no idea why I thought this was viable but this is what I though Futurism was: "Ground in/Boxed in/Like an emu in your hands/Ground in/Boxed in/I am soooo confused"

Sing For Absolution: "A kiss that conqured you"

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist: "Look at a famous guy" instead of "Look through a faithless eye"

I mishear things constantly and there are more lyrical mistakes that I've made than I have time to type out but here are some of the more salient/annoying ones:

Sober: "You're so sullen"

Bliss: "Give me all the bliss and don't read my mind"

I have no idea why I thought this was viable but this is what I though Futurism was: "Ground in/Boxed in/Like an emu in your hands/Ground in/Boxed in/I am soooo confused"

Sing For Absolution: "A kiss that conqured you"

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist: "Look at a famous guy" instead of "Look through a faithless eye"

lmao :LOL::LOL::LOL: wow quite an imagination you got there hahahaha

Ok this is kinda weird but I used to think Darkshines was about oral sex...

"Darkshines bringing me down, making my heart feel sore cos it's good"

"your innocence I will consume"

and Muscle Museum - "I have played in every toilet" was about him wanking!

:eek:

On the site InMuseWorld.com it gives you the meanings of each song

this is what it says:

::Songinfo:

This is the first real successful single of Muse. It is also on the “Muscle Museum EP”. It starts with some kind of Spanish guitar. You’ve maybe asked yourself what the title means. It’s actually very stupid simple, if you search for “muse” in a dictionary, in most cases, the word before ´muse´ is ´muscle´, the word behind is ´museum´. That’s it!

Matt: "It’s about the conflict between the body and the soul or mind. It´s how sometimes one element of your being will not allow something to happen. For example, say your body wants to have sex with a girl but your mind reminds you that you have a girlfriend. It´s that inner conflict."

Muscle Museum is also about their teenage-lifes in Teighmout. How they weren't accepted and people (maybe some friends, family, girlfriend,...) didn't want them to go in showbiz and music.(you still want to spoil it, to proove i've made a big mistake). The refrain can also be related with Teighmout. (can you see that I'm needing begging for so much more than you could ever give). The toilet sentense (I have played in every toilet), is a reference to "toilet gigs". Those are gigs played in small pubs, or at the corner of the street where actually nobody is paying attention to the band.

Archived