I think it's "making my heart feel sore".

And gysmogirl, I always thought it was "that gives life to us all". :LOL:

Yeah I know, I was trying to be ironic with the tone of the thread ie. people getting things wrong. Ah well, I guess things like that don't work over the net sometimes!

Yeah I know, I was trying to be ironic with the tone of the thread ie. people getting things wrong. Ah well, I guess things like that don't work over the net sometimes!

I meant the "eyes" thing... it's obvious that you weren't being very serious with that "arse" version. :LOL: I thought you believed "eyes" was right though.

I meant the "eyes" thing... it's obvious that you weren't being very serious with that "arse" version. :LOL: I thought you believed "eyes" was right though.

Don't worry, yeah the arse thing was obviously the comical misinterpretation, but then the 'when we all know it's eyes....' was meant to be ironic, it's a turn of phrase, like I say these things don't always work over the net!

no. this theory of matt being gay and half woman has just gone way to far - its just not funny anymore.

so stop trying.

I don't know about the gay part but he himself did say that a doctor told him that he had the vocal chords of a woman :LOL:

I read the article on the net a while ago and I think some here still have the paper article.

another corporate show - another cup of joe

when i'm tired of living - when i tried to be there

give me the peace and joy - give me the bliss and joy

reeds driftin´ on by you - leavese drifting on by

matured for years and imported - matured for years and important

there are more but i can't remember.

The first few times i was listenin to "Overdue" i thought the chorus was:

"You're so Sordid, You're so Sordid... Burns backside of meee... You're so Sordid..." I remember sayin out loud "Thats a bit risqué for Muse!!! I think i must have the wrong disc..."

Oh and I also thought the lyrics to Darkshines were:

"Darkshines Bringin me Down, Making my Arse feel sore, Cos its gooood!"

:eek:

Ummm... Yeah... I think I may need to have my ears checked...

The first few times i was listenin to "Overdue" i thought the chorus was:

"You're so Sordid, You're so Sordid... Burns backside of meee... You're so Sordid..." I remember sayin out loud "Thats a bit risqué for Muse!!! I think i must have the wrong disc..."

I assume you mean Sober?

Anyways, I also thought that in Megalomania it was "Stab you in the dark". I like it better that way.

Venus, in Space Dementia? I'm confused. It sounds like "Peace will arise" and all the lyrics I have ever seen say that.

same here. also in microcuts i thought it was 'wayalteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

but it turned out to be ' what you're doing to me'

i always thought there were no actually lyrics to microcuts, untill i checked to booklet. i still don't understand what he's singing though. :rolleyes:

Guest CommunistOlga

I sort of felt that way about Micro Cuts for a while...

I couldn't make out a word of what he was singing.

It's still one of my most favourite songs :D

Micro Cuts is just one big blur. I didn't think there was actually words in it. :o

Futurism:I thought "they can't decide" was "day plans suicide".

In Your World:I thought "too lonely to pretend like everything is new" was "too lone me to pretend every wing is nude".

Dead Star: I thought "You're an exception, You're all to blame" was "You're en extraction, You're all the same".

Fury: I thought "there's no god, to punish us, and make a fuss" was "there goes god, to punish us, and make us blush" I thought the line before it was "And we say" not "And we pray".

Guest CommunistOlga

But it makes more sense as "thong"!

Sexier, too.

I mean, wearing a phone... Where would you wear it? 0.o

Archived