"What does say Matt after " I'll take back all the things that I said " in Escape?

Every time I tried to sing it I think I'm wrong! :$

Help me!!!!!!"

"I didn't realise I was talking to the living dead" i think :happy: could be wrong though :$

lols about the dog poo song conundrum!!! just listened to it... and he soooo says dog shite!!! its uncanny!!! haha!!! wont be able to take that song seriously for a while now!!

"What does say Matt after " I'll take back all the things that I said " in Escape?

Every time I tried to sing it I think I'm wrong! :$

Help me!!!!!!"

"I didn't realise I was talking to the living dead" i think :happy: could be wrong though :$

lols about the dog poo song conundrum!!! just listened to it... and he soooo says dog shite!!! its uncanny!!! haha!!! wont be able to take that song seriously for a while now!!

I haven't. :happy:

lol... dont worry about it!! atleast you know now lol

Fortunately I know now! :D

Imagine I'm at a Muse's show!Matt 's going to sing Escape and want to make one person come on the scene and it's me.I sing with him and I say anything!

What a shame!! :$

You made me avoid a the biggest shame of my life!! :D:happy:

Fortunately I know now! :D

Imagine I'm at a Muse's show!Matt 's going to sing Escape and want to make one person come on the scene and it's me.I sing with him and I say anything!

What a shame!! :$

You made me avoid a the biggest shame of my life!! :D:happy:

But what's the likelyhood of that ACTUALLY happening?

what stockholmsyndrome meant was that its not very likely that you are going to get the chance to sing with mathew bellamy.

.... and also i think frenchmusefan was accurate in using the term "explicit"... to make more exact, not merely make rude. :D

Thank you !!!!!!!!! :D

But I can always dream!!!!!! :rolleyes:

what stockholmsyndrome meant was that its not very likely that you are going to get the chance to sing with mathew bellamy.

.... and also i think frenchmusefan was accurate in using the term "explicit"... to make more exact, not merely make rude. :D

Yeah, erm, sorry bout that FrenchMuseFan. Explicit has a double meaning:

1. To make something more precise/clearer
  2. To portray nudity/sex/general rudeness.

lols!! anymore translations, i'll be glad to help!! i'm used to speaking simply lol.... you don't do bad considering english isn't your first language!!! i would NOT do well in a french forum!!!

Don't worry!

I feel more in my place with you ,English people,than with French people!!Don't ask me why I can't explain you ! :confused:

I love everything which touches England and London!!!!

I hate France! :mad:

I hope you'll be there every time I need a traductor! :LOL:

lols!! anymore translations, i'll be glad to help!! i'm used to speaking simply lol.... you don't do bad considering english isn't your first language!!! i would NOT do well in a french forum!!!

Neither would I. I might fair better in a German forum, but let's not test that theory out...

Archived