Time Is Running Out: "Since ovulation"

Newborn: "You're swelling up, you're insufferable"

Bliss: "Everything about you is innate happiness"

Sing For Absolution: "I won't be made unmerciful"- don't know WHERE I got that from...

No way!!! I was certain that it was "I won't be made unmerciful"... That's very weird...

probably the lyrics do vary slightly at every concert, because wouldn't you get bored singing exactly the same ones over and over? its like the guitar impro's.

that " sense of elation"/"since ovulation" thing - the official tab book is sense of elation, but the cd inlay is since ovulation, so i reckon he probably sings both.

- the good news is, she can't have babies... and won't accept kids from me

I never thought that those were the actual lyrics... but it sounds like it could be.. whenever I hear that part, that goes through my head though!

um its actually "and wont accept GIFTS from me" ....

Ok this is kinda weird but I used to think Darkshines was about oral sex...

"Darkshines bringing me down, making my heart feel sore cos it's good"

"your innocence I will consume"

and Muscle Museum - "I have played in every toilet" was about him wanking!

:eek:

*points*

*stares*

OoooK then. ;)

Dirty minded, yes?

- your golden skies feed my robe with this forgotten space man under my control (in hyper music)

robe means skirt in french when i first heard that i was like 'yeeah matt sings in french' but he turned out that he wasnt

- i have played with every dolphins instead of i have played in every toilet

- i hear your whispers coming from my pillow; that was for the beginning of thoughts of dying atheist

There are a lot more, and for all these i have a good explanation (cause i think i really need one) .... i am French!

• 1 year later...

when I first listened to micro cuts I didn't know that there are ANY lyrics :LOL: I thought he just sings "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaiiiiioooooooooooh" or something else :LOL:

and in bliss misheard: "Give me all the bliss and joy in your mind"

but the darkshines thing made me laugh so hard "making my arse feel sore coz it's good" :LOL: :LOL:

and still in muscle museum "can't you see that I am here, begging for so much more..." instead of "can you see that I am needing, begging for so much more"... :$

before i realised "inate" ISNT a word i used to think the line from bliss was

"Everything about you is INATE happiness"

Haha I thought the same thing for the longest time, but innate is a word isn't it? Isn't it simmilar to instinct? Like something you're born with? Like inherent or inborn, I think. Haha even so it wouldn't make much sense "everything about you is happiness that you're born with" isn't the most beautiful lyric, lol.

Haha I thought the same thing for the longest time, but innate is a word isn't it? Isn't it simmilar to instinct? Like something you're born with? Like inherent or inborn, I think. Haha even so it wouldn't make much sense "everything about you is happiness that you're born with" isn't the most beautiful lyric, lol.

Yes, innate is a word that does mean inherent or something you're born with.

I actually thought it was is innate and not resonates until a short bit ago.

Archived