Yes, it is. First debuted in Atlanta, Feb. 27. :dance:

I rather like it. :$

Edit: And Chris.... NOOOoooo! :'(

I like it too :eyebrows:

I liked this one far better than some of the latest ones, was hoping he'd wear it more. Didn't someone christen this suit as 'disco-ball-suit' after the gig in Atlanta? :LOL:

Here's an update from the tweeter:

santihago Matt just pushed the drumset to the ground. It wasnt like in old times tbh. It didnt have the same feeling... The gigs are too orchestrated, always the same moves etc

Aw... I still want to see, though!

And...

Chris. :eek:

Dom. :LOL:

Matt. uh... same old, I guess? :LOL:

Not much on Youtube yet but had to post this even though not that sharp.

Newborn is such a fantastic start! :D

No matter how many times I have heard Newborn or seen it performed, it's still exciting to watch (and hear), especially to kick the gig off! :D It also looks like a great atmosphere! :D

Here's an update from the tweeter:

santihago Matt just pushed the drumset to the ground. It wasnt like in old times tbh. It didnt have the same feeling... The gigs are too orchestrated, always the same moves etc

It wasn't like the old times because it wasn't part of the show like in 2004.

Matt seemed really pissed of during the gig, don't know what was wrong with him but he was really serious, at the end of USOE he hit really hard the piano, and at the end of KOC he threw the guitar and then he jumped to the platform and started to smash the drums, Dom looked at him like "WTF is wrong with you!" :LOL:

The gig was really good I had a lot of fun.

Matt seemed really pissed of during the gig, don't know what was wrong with him but he was really serious, at the end of USOE he hit really hard the piano, and at the end of KOC he threw the guitar and then he jumped to the platform and started to smash the drums, Dom looked at him like "WTF is wrong with you!" :LOL:

Maybe he was just frustrated that he didn't manage to squeeze in Neutron Star Collision and Feeling Good with Guiding Light.

I guess you can say that Matt wasn't Feeling Good last night. :eyebrows:

I wonder what was up with him. Jeez with that and the miserable photo of Dom - I hope they cheer up soon. :stunned: Did Dom and Chris seem okay?

Glad you enjoyed the gig however.

LMAO!!

i hope there's videos with all that.

good to hear you had fun :happy:

I wonder what was up with him. Jeez with that and the miserable photo of Dom - I hope they cheer up soon. :stunned: Did Dom and Chris seem okay?

Glad you enjoyed the gig however.

Chris was as always and Dom was fine, he was laughing his arse off during a moment between songs, not really sure why although we assume it was because his little incident with a drumstick :chuckle:

Chris was as always and Dom was fine, he was laughing his arse off during a moment between songs, not really sure why although we assume it was because his little incident with a drumstick :chuckle:
incident with a drumstick? now, you'll have to explain that better :LOL:

gutted i missed this. i could have been there if they played today :(

ok, this is the only vid I found so far, it's too far away but around 6:12 you can see Matt taking the drum set apart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFqwc9Lr7M

Yeah you can just about see it. I don't know whether it's just my perception but on a plus note, (I've just watched the whole stream of videos posted by this person, which are all a long way from the stage) Matt's apparent anger does seem to have provided for a powerful performance at least in the heavier songs.

Yeah you can just about see it. I don't know whether it's just my perception but on a plus note, (I've just watched the whole stream of videos posted by this person, which are all a long way from the stage) Matt's apparent anger does seem to have provided for a powerful performance at least in the heavier songs.

Haven't seen the other vids yet. :shifty:

Archived