Thanks for the videos.:D

There are some close up clips posted here (on this Youtube user's account). All focussed on Matt though I think, I haven't watched them all yet. Sound not so good though.

Very cool though! Just watched Hysteria. :D

a friend who went to Xacobeo told me they looked like they were tired of being there, angry, and just "meh, lets just play and get out of here, I can't take it anymore" attitude

Well, a lot of people around me and myself had the same feeling. They came without saying a word and were bery cold the whole night. Yeah, I know it's Muse, but this was my 3rd gig and it was the first time I saw them with that attitude. This time the band wasn't at Santiago, they were at the bank cashing the check...

Well, a lot of people around me and myself had the same feeling. They came without saying a word and were bery cold the whole night. Yeah, I know it's Muse, but this was my 3rd gig and it was the first time I saw them with that attitude. This time the band wasn't at Santiago, they were at the bank cashing the check...

Well if they were angry or pissed off for any reason, their performances didn't look lacklustre, not from the videos at least. In fact they looked very charged. :erm:

Well if they were angry or pissed off for any reason, their performances didn't look lacklustre, not from the videos at least. In fact they looked very charged. :erm:

Carrie aren't you usual the one to say 'you don't know what the gig was like unless you were actual there' ? :p I'm guessing it's not just about how they preformed the songs, but also how they behave in between them. And if they walk around with a sour 'i dun wanna be here' face that will have an impact on how people experience the gig as a whole.

It's true that they didn't talk to the audience that much, Matt said something like "buenas noches Santiago" and something else after new born but he was silent for the rest of the gig just Dom gave us some "gracias" but not like he usually does. The moment that made me think that Matt was pissed was at the end of USOE, he hit quite hard the piano keys and then he left the stage.

But I don't think that that eclipsed their performance at all, that was unquestionable, at least not for me or my friends and for the rest of the people that was around us; and for one of the press guys, he really seemed amazed by everything (the band and the crowd), he looked to us like :awesome: in plug in baby and he ended up jumping to our barrier and going nuts with us during knights :LOL:

Anyway, there’s people that was at the front barrier and has said that they didn’t seem pissed like some of us have said, so… who knows.

I went to the festival and thought the gig was pretty nice. The festival's place was very nice. I could see the gig perfectly and didn't need to be "standing" area. That really impressed me!

I would like to have seen more old songs (i would die to see uno, muscle museum or appocalipse please live :D)

Great show! going from Porto (Portugal) to Santiago de Compostela, spending the night in the cold and wandering in the streets of Santiago with no directions was so worth it :D

It's true that they didn't talk to the audience that much, Matt said something like "buenas noches Santiago" and something else after new born but he was silent for the rest of the gig just Dom gave us some "gracias" but not like he usually does. The moment that made me think that Matt was pissed was at the end of USOE, he hit quite hard the piano keys and then he left the stage.

But I don't think that that eclipsed their performance at all, that was unquestionable, at least not for me or my friends and for the rest of the people that was around us; and for one of the press guys, he really seemed amazed by everything (the band and the crowd), he looked to us like :awesome: in plug in baby and he ended up jumping to our barrier and going nuts with us during knights :LOL:

Anyway, there’s people that was at the front barrier and has said that they didn’t seem pissed like some of us have said, so… who knows.

I agree. They didn't talk much but i saw dom laughing hard and he didn't seem they were angry or upset.

Carrie aren't you usual the one to say 'you don't know what the gig was like unless you were actual there' ? :p I'm guessing it's not just about how they preformed the songs, but also how they behave in between them. And if they walk around with a sour 'i dun wanna be here' face that will have an impact on how people experience the gig as a whole.

Yeah I know that people there will get the best impression. All I mean is that it seemed extra charged on the videos. Of course the adrenalin produced by anger, if indeed it was there, could have that affect. It doesn't necessarily mean the sort of gig where they couldn't be bothered. Anyway according to babybierzo not everyone thought that anyway...

I thought I didn't care much about hair but seems that I do :stunned: :'(

:LOL: I think I'd care a bit if it was Matt's head as it would look so bad, so I do understand! I don't think it's the best look for Chris, attractiveness wise, but never mind, it will grow back. :) I suppose as a bass player in a band it looks reasonably cool though.

Pissed off Bellamy was seriously pissed off :chuckle:

He actually looks tired/bored in a lot of the photos I've seen from this gig :erm:

Perhaps they are just tired. Though it seems they are getting plenty of breaks, I don't live the lifestyle so I don't know. Perhaps it catches up on you and having a couple of weeks off doesn't help much. Dom apparently told a fan (I saw on twitter) that touring all year tires him out. Also there have been a few grumpy/tired tweets lately. Perhaps they're trying to tell us something? Perhaps they want to cancel some gigs! Now that's putting a cat amongst the pigeons, but if they are struggling, well, what can anyone do?

Supposition of course!

Edit: I'm thinking now it wasn't tiredness. :chuckle:

:LOL: I think I'd care a bit if it was Matt's head as it would look so bad, so I do understand! I don't think it's the best look for Chris, attractiveness wise, but never mind, it will grow back. :)I suppose as a bass player in a band it looks reasonably cool though.

:noey: Between the hair and the suit I keep thinking of Uncle Fester from The Addams Family.

Why Chris? Why? :'(

I asked for Matt's Krakow amp-time earlier in the thread and haven't posted... just seen it. :LOL::LOL::LOL::facepalm:

As for the drum-trashing in Santiago I don't think Matt was angry with Dom although he did look a little angry. The kit and Manson didn't look that broken though so I daresay they'll be on-stage in Manchester on Saturday.

• 3 weeks later...
found this video with some photos and videos (HD :D) of Festival Xacobeo :)

Thanks! Professional shots and videos. Nice closeups. Map Of The Problematique is almost full, but it's a shame he replaced the sound with the studio version. But it's nice. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived