Proof of my interpretation: When Matt walks to the mike, he turns back and looks at Dom who is still playing. Dom is shown playing. The camera shows a shot of Matt at the mike looking a bit strange. Takes him a while to walk to drums. Matt lifts his guitar in front of Dom as if to end song. Dom continues to bang. Matt walks backwards and lifts his guitar as if to end song. Dom continues to bang. Matt takes guitar off and throws it at bass drum. Dom ends song himself. Matt jumps up and throws off bass drum, then something else, then something else. He turns and says something to Dom after the 3rd item is thrown. (It happens so fast it must have been one word---a name possibly?). Another point is that although Muse has done this plenty of times in the past (much to our enjoyment) they have not done it on this tour to my knowledge. I interpret that to show it is out of the ordinary for this tour. Of course we all have our own interpretations, please don't knock mine:p

I though Dom's drum solo during the end of knights has been done before :erm: so, not sure if your interpretation is valid :p

To me they didn't seem tired at all, Chris and Dom were fine as always and Matt seemed ok at the beginning of the gig, so maybe something went wrong during the show, or maybe we are looking a bit too much into this :LOL:

I am? :erm: Well, then I'd say Matt is frustrated because his sex life is not that good :yesey:

:p

I better leave this thread before people would want to kill me :LOL:

oh my!!!!

I don't think anyone would like to kill, but I'm sure some may want to report you :p

I am? :erm: Well, then I'd say Matt is frustrated because his sex life is not that good :yesey:

Maybe the amp didn't want any that night?;) Oh ... my ...

Seriously guys, this is rock and roll, why on earth are we debating why someone threw the drumset? It was fun to watch; it's not like Dom was crouched over the broken drumset crying afterward, so I think everyone's fine.:LOL: I like the spontaneity, personally. It's ROCK; they're having fun.

oh my!!!!

I don't think anyone would like to kill, but I'm sure some may want to report you :p

:rolleyes: There was a lot worse :chuckle: And clearly everybody got that I wasn't serious. :LOL:

Seriously guys, this is rock and roll, why on earth are we debating why someone threw the drumset? It was fun to watch; it's not like Dom was crouched over the broken drumset crying afterward, so I think everyone's fine.:LOL: I like the spontaneity, personally. It's ROCK; they're having fun.

bahaha :LOL: Poor amp :supersad:

Dom crouching and crying over his drums would have been a sight to see :LOL:

You're soooo right. The Amp probably had a headache:D

Was that directed at me? If so, I'm not assuming anything. You are assuming they are fine without any knowledge. I'm just saying, I hope they are, in relation to other comments, not that I suspect they're not. I just don't want to be dismissive as we don't know, but I expect they are fine.

To everyone generally.

Well aren't you assuming as well? Not saying either way btw.

No, I'm asking why would one say otherwise without any proof. Other than that Matt threw his guitar and pulled down a bit of the drumkit. I'm just very much failing to understand how people could interpret something they have done a million times before as that there could be something bad up with the guys. (and yes i know they haven't done something like that, frequently during the last year(s) of non-spontaneity.)

:wtf:

Come on guys, Matt threw his guitar in Dom's drumkit and destroyed it, end of the story. I don't see why it's important to know if he was angry or not? :LOL:

+758973857349

Archived