Your top 5 muse songs

wemleymuse16

Well, it appeared twice in the "5 worst songs from a studio album" thread, and was considered by quite a number to be one of the worst songs of its album in the "rate the tracklists" thread, so statistically speaking, it is not very favorably received.

But at the same time, it did appear a few times in the "5 most underrated songs" thread, so I'd say the bottom line is it has mixed response, but bending more to the negative.

Appearing twice in a thread that has around 60 lists isn't really saying anything. Neither does the fact that it's been ranked low on what most people think is their best or second best album.

Appearing twice in a thread that has around 60 lists isn't really saying anything. Neither does the fact that it's been ranked low on what most people think is their best or second best album.

Yeah.. but it's not always considered one of Muse's 5 best songs, is it? Does it appear in anyone else's list in this thread?

Yeah.. but it's not always considered one of Muse's 5 best songs, is it? Does it appear in anyone else's list in this thread?

Falling Away With You is awesome. While it's not everyone's favourite very few hate it. I love it.

Yeah.. but it's not always considered one of Muse's 5 best songs, is it?

So? Neither is Host but I doubt it'd be particularly controversial if someone did put that in their top 5 or 10. Just 'cause a song isn't always in people's top 5 doesn't mean all those people dislike it (though some people probably do, like me :awesome:).

Does it appear in anyone else's list in this thread?

Yes.

What are you talking about? Ikra said people generally liked FAWY, I said statistically it isn't very many members' favorite. Do you see the connection there?

What "statistics" are you basing this on?

I'm guessing it's your ass.

What are you talking about? Ikra said people generally liked FAWY, I said statistically it isn't very many members' favorite. Do you see the connection there?
No I don't. Since being liked=/=being people's favourite. It's still a generally well liked song.

What "statistics" are you basing this on?

I'm guessing it's your ass.

The other threads.

Yeah but a song not being somebody's favourite doesn't mean that people dislike it.

No I don't. Since being liked=/=being people's favourite. It's still a generally well liked song.

Okay. But since this thread is asking for your 5 favorite songs, I'm just saying that this song is generally not many people's favorites. I apologize for my false statement of the song not being favorably received. My mistake there. Can we please move on?

Archived