Your top 5 muse songs

wemleymuse16

2-5 probably change everyday...

1. Stockholm Syndrome

2. Dead Star

3. Citizen Erased

4. Hyper Music

5. Bliss

I flirt with TSP, New Born, Microcuts, Hate This & I'll Love You, Sunburn, USOE and Unnatural Selection though... interchangeable top 5 but Stockholm Syndrome will ALWAYS be my favourite song of all time.

1. Starlight

2. Uprising

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. New Born

5. Guiding Light

I dont know why almost nobody likes Starlight, Im listening to it everyday tbh.

ps: I've been a muse fan for only 1 week now, I still have to discover so many songs... but these are all Im listening to atm. Recommendations requested.

others (no sequence)

Blackout

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Falling Away With You

Falling Down

Guiding Light

Hysteria

I Belong to You

Invincible

Map of the Problematique

MK Ultra

Neutron Star Collision (idc really)

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Ruled by Secrecy

Survival

Time Is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

Unintended

United States of Eurasia

Unnatural Selection

1. Starlight

2. Uprising

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. New Born

5. Guiding Light

ps: I've been a muse fan for only 1 week now, I still have to discover so many songs... but these are all Im listening to atm.

I'm sure Guiding Light won't be in your top 5 anymore when you discover every other Muse song :chuckle:

It's pretty much just a generic pop rock song that's pretty boring to listen to most of the time, especially when it comes straight after the amazingness that is Take A Bow on the album.

It's pretty much just a generic pop rock song that's pretty boring to listen to most of the time, especially when it comes straight after the amazingness that is Take A Bow on the album.

For me it never gets boring - I always get goosebumps when it comes to "our hopes and expectations...". After I watched the Resistance Tour and saw the crowd singing this part, I just died.

I love how young and naive of a muser you are :happy: we've all been there. Soon you'll realize why City of Delusion an Take a Bow are so much better songs than Starlight ;)

yeah, pretty much this:) also, you'll just have to spend some time here on the board, and you'll learn what songs are 'allowed' here:LOL: anyways, welcome:)

yeah, pretty much this:) also, you'll just have to spend some time here on the board, and you'll learn what songs are 'allowed' here:LOL: anyways, welcome:)

Plenty of songs are 'allowed', especially Starlight, it's just I despise it :chuckle:

Pfft we'll see^^ First I was not sure if I should sign up, because there is lots of bitchiness going on here, especially which songs are the best etc. But I kinda like it... and I usually lmao :rolleyes:

I used to think Starlight was amazing... until I listened to Origin of Symmetry. Wow that album is good! I think the first time you listen to OoS is the most life-changing moment of a Muser's life :LOL:

me too. but I still prefer Absolution just because it has my favourite songs. :p

anyway:

1. Stockholm Syndrome

2. Bliss

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Hysteria

5. MotP

Archived