I must admit I find that uncomfortable. Sorry but there are limits. We're supposed to be fans afterall, and I don't really think Dom or anyone who knows him would find that particularly funny. Sorry.

I'm sorry that you feel that way about an obviously humorous post. I'm sure theirs a lot of things that the band members would find downright insulting, this would be one of those things to over look with a haha. As it is obviously a joke.

A prefatory note for the benefit of non-US Musers: a "Teabag movement" candidate named Christine O'Donnell recently won the Republican U.S. Senate nomination in the Delaware primary. Which means that come November, she stands a theoretical chance of being elected U.S. Senator from that state. But now that she's won the primary, journalists are finally taking her seriously and digging through her background, unearthing a bunch of colorful quotes in the process.

Now, Ms. O'Donnell may prove too controversial to win the Senate seat, but is she too crazy for her quotes to fit certain Muse pics? You be the judge...

PMSjM.jpg

vkkyO.jpg

EtxaG.jpg

H8x4w.jpg

wiHVT.jpg

eyUd0.jpg

l06XU.jpg

kGBnN.jpg

sjypA.jpg

j7F7a.jpg

gc21U.jpg

Archived