aha, my and my sister are the same way!! well just make weird noises back and forth to eachother for like 5 minutes straight. my brother always gets pissed and my parents just think were crazy ..which i guess we are, a lil. :happy:

:LOL: I get shouted at and have things thrown at me and everything!

The weird thing is that I don't know that I'm doing it. :erm: I'll be clapping and making repetitive "WeeAhhhhhWoooo!" noises (or whatever it is I'm doing at the time) and I'll just get a "DEVEN SHUT UP!" and a bottle of juice thrown at my head if my brother's in the room. I'll be like :wtf: because I didn't think I was doing anything. :LOL:

I also get told off in class for 'drumming' on things...and spinning on chairs :awesome::facepalm:

Maybe I'm possessed. Ooh...Scary. Or maybe I just need to make an appointment with the special needs people at college.

I'm confused... they (or Dom, anyway) posted that pic to their Twitpics but not on Twitter? I can't find it on either the main Muse.mu front page or on Muse's Twitter, so where did it turn up?

Tom and Morgan should use that pic as the basis for T-shirts of their own, in which that pic is copied unaltered, with a big caption added underneath:

U BET YER ASS

(and put that fag out!)

And you know what, as awful as they are, both Dom's tee and the hypothetical exercise in one-upmanship still make more sense than Matt's photo suit!

I'm confused... they (or Dom, anyway) posted that pic to their Twitpics but not on Twitter? I can't find it on either the main Muse.mu front page or on Muse's Twitter, so where did it turn up?

Tom and Morgan should use that pic as the basis for T-shirts of their own, in which that pic is copied unaltered, with a big caption added underneath:

U BET YER ASS

(and put that fag out!)

And you know what, as awful as they are, both Dom's tee and the hypothetical exercise in one-upmanship still make more sense than Matt's photo suit!

Yes. :p

AND ALSO:

http://twitpic.com/2sebix

:eek: DOMBIE IS BACK.

Archived