I think I just refuse to acknowledge him as a singer... I know, I know... i've been sipping the hateraid.. I just liked him so much more as cedric diggory! The vampire persona did not go down well with me... sighs

cedric = win.

now = :wtf:

What does a meerkat have to do with matt and robert? This video sucks! I love you Matt! I hate you Robert! Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt!!!!

Robert can't sing or act!!!! Ha!!!

:matt: :matt: :matt:

:LOL: someone's new...

I really thuoght that it was a woman from the beginning and later on I herd him talk and.. yes it's him! XD

Matt´s highest note is actually in Showbiz :p

THIS.! Me too!

Go here, it'll make you feel better :yesey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwI5m_wRRU

:awesome::happy::kiss: thank you.

Seriously? She is now happy she has 1,001 views.. and what did she say '... Just live the 1,001 vocal effects Bella-my uses!' ... I wish she would stop calling Matt that... it's like a childish name...it's what we did when we were younger... Split peoples names bcause there were other words within them :facepalm:

MMMM hey look at the quality of our brain cells compare to the twilighters i mean lusting over a vampire is gunna depleat the red cell quality isnt it. So if they havent got any red blood cells to replenish the thoughts in the brains then we should give up now as it's a lost cause...

MMMM hey look at the quality of our brain cells compare to the twilighters i mean lusting over a vampire is gunna depleat the red cell quality isnt it. So if they havent got any red blood cells to replenish the thoughts in the brains then we should give up now as it's a lost cause...

Hey! :( I "lust" after a vampire...but he is sexy and kinda scary when he goes "RAWR!!" check mah sig...thats mah vamp! Mmmm Ian Somerhalder ;)

Archived