Guest Octazooka

4143524183_97d14f20b2_b.jpg

:facepalm: The girl needs to get her ears checked? :awesome: Strangely enough, Robert Pattinson seems to be compared with the likes of Thom Yorke and Jeff Buckely, and I can assure you he's not first rate..more like a 1000000 places below the nommalicious Matteh. :yesey:

Guest Octazooka
What does a meerkat have to do with matt and robert? This video sucks! I love you Matt! I hate you Robert! Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt!!!!

Robert can't sing or act!!!! Ha!!!

:matt: :matt: :matt:

:LOL: The meerkat is our way of referencing to Matt cos the adorable one looks just like a meerkat :D

:facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

Hey! :eek: It could be worse, at least it's not freaking Twilight which I'm getting really sick and tired of...the next Twihard I see I just might punch! And why all the :facepalm: ??

and besides i'm 14, it could be alot worse...and I don't know if "lust" would have been the right word...hence the " " It's more like this...

He's the bad vampire from my favorite book that they made a tv show of and I find him attractive. It's hardly worthy of all those :facepalm: s that I got. I don't want to do him or anything like that! and it's the actor that I find hot so it's really no different then somebody liking Matt (who I think is hotter then the man that I'm talking about) I don't like him because he's a vampire. I think thats cool but I know he's not REALLY a vampire. I'm young, not stupid...theres a difference.

I feel I should comment on this since I have highest rated comment and have been arguing with them for ages now. :D

That person is just a fail. No other way to put it. :p

What really annoys me is that if you go onto her profile page, listed under her favourite music she has 'Carn-age May-hem, Got-hic Plague and Rock-et Bab-y Dolls'. :facepalm: I mean, if you hate them so much WHY LIST THEM AS YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC? :noey:

I feel I should comment on this since I have highest rated comment and have been arguing with them for ages now. :D

That person is just a fail. No other way to put it. :p

What really annoys me is that if you go onto her profile page, listed under her favourite music she has 'Carn-age May-hem, Got-hic Plague and Rock-et Bab-y Dolls'. :facepalm: I mean, if you hate them so much WHY LIST THEM AS YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC? :noey:

I rated your comment :D

Anyway.. she commented on a blondie vs muse mash up and said that their DEBUT Resistnce if awful and that they won't last long.. she claimes to have heard showbiz and also said that no one had heard of them circa 2008

I would guess Abso was their push over here... not sure for amerca.. But still... I want to .. :fear:

Holy Elephant Batman.. what if she is on the board.... :stunned:

Nah... She won't be :happy: ... Will she ... :erm:

:LOL:

He's trying too hard. what's he saying in the song anyway?

Robert? Well, my interpretation is that he has to fart really badly but he's performing in front of a bunch of fangirls so he's holding it back while he's singing, which of course leads to said high note.

I rated your comment :D

Anyway.. she commented on a blondie vs muse mash up and said that their DEBUT Resistnce if awful and that they won't last long.. she claimes to have heard showbiz and also said that no one had heard of them circa 2008

I would guess Abso was their push over here... not sure for amerca.. But still... I want to .. :fear:

Holy Elephant Batman.. what if she is on the board.... :stunned:

Nah... She won't be :happy: ... Will she ... :erm:

:LOL:

:stunned: The things people think.

Robert? Well, my interpretation is that he has to fart really badly but he's performing in front of a bunch of fangirls so he's holding it back while he's singing, which of course leads to said high note.

Actually, I thought he was constipated throughout that note. But either way, he really needs to get an ass checkup. Someone needs to probe him. :stunned:

• 2 weeks later...

This PERONS OMG NOT FAUKCING KNOW WHAT THEY TALK ABOUT!!!

G is way highers thanf fucking G sharp!!!!

FUCKING DICK MUSE ARE BEST !11141241 one one!!!!!11111

On a slightly less retarded note, the girl saying Muse were barely known before Twilight is actually not surprising, most of the mainstream (that muse so desperately try to get into every album) probably wouldn't know more than 2 or 3 song names by them.....and this board where some people like to cram their heads in batt mellamy's rectum as far as it will go and jump on every word he says like it's a parable is not a good representation of you know, the other 99% of music lovers in the world.

Deal wivvv eet!

Archived