I thought it was really funny at first, but the "troll" seems to think its serious. Look at all the comments that she's replied to. Its terrible.

I know.... she even used the wrong note and the not fo Footface... I wouldn't be suprised if it is a girl singing it... because it sure sounds like it ... :stunned:

Is that really his voice!? Or is it a joke? That really does sound like a woman, singing badly incidentally! :LOL:

Umm! God! Some people! :LOL:

I commented on it saying that it sounded like a girl.... was called tone deaf and something about knowing snowflake :erm: Plus BELLA-MY << Seriously :stunned:

That note from Edward was REAL, POWERFUL and SOULFOOD. Bella-my without vocal effects is like the unmasking of Darth Vader. Inside the enhancement/fat suit there's a lame, weak & pathetic little man. By the way, ADAM LAMBERT is the Greatest Rock Singer of the past decade. RPattz is number 2. Bella-my is just third-rate rip off of Mercury, Yorke and Buckley. Stick to commenting on subjects you understand. You'll be wrong less often.

4143524183_97d14f20b2_b.jpg

Well I had to put myself through the ordeal of satisfying my curiosity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyikkj4ef4&feature=related

It is him I think and his voice a'int that bad overall.

But blimey! Very childish! And I think I might just stick to following Bellz! :LOL:

I don't think his singing voice is absolutely terrible. It has a nice blues tone to it, but I just hope that he quits his business with falsettos, and leave them to Matt.

Archived