Too right! I don't think I've seen anyone agreeing with her actually. :erm:

She is pretty much by herself....from what I'm seeing she isn't really defending RPatz as much as she is just attacking Bellamy. Her main argument seems to be that all of Muse's fans with fall out with them after Twilight's over, because Muse made them...quite the opposite, I'd say :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually, yesterday I remember the top-rated comments being in favor of her - saying Muse sucked, Matt's ugly, etc. Then I checked 20 minutes later and those were replaced by Musers :LOL:

Though I don't think they understand....it's his chest voice, not his falsetto...:erm:

She is pretty much by herself....from what I'm seeing she isn't really defending RPatz as much as she is just attacking Bellamy. Her main argument seems to be that all of Muse's fans with fall out with them after Twilight's over, because Muse made them...quite the opposite, I'd say :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually, yesterday I remember the top-rated comments being in favor of her - saying Muse sucked, Matt's ugly, etc. Then I checked 20 minutes later and those were replaced by Musers :LOL:

Though I don't think they understand....it's his chest voice, not his falsetto...:erm:

I understand that it's his chest voice and isn't including Micro cuts etc.. But the fact that she has posted another video ... It's not reallya joke anymore.... But she keeps calling Rpattz Edward. I understand she wants to prove a point.. Robert is a good writer of music... (:$) But not a good singer

Oh and Cedric with the english accent >>>>> Edward with false american accent and false six pack

:LOL:

Archived