The best part about Matt is that he's a bit weird. That's why we love him :happy:

Fixed :happy:

He's a great guy... funny, great personality, awesome musician... he just seems like someone you can hang about with and have a chat. Same with Dom and Chris. I don't drink, but I still want to take 'em all down the pub for a pint and a laugh :awesome:

And that's something I love in bands. If a band just makes good music, then it's okay, I like them. But if they're genuinely awesome people who I love, then I adore that band. And, so far, Muse are the only ones like that :D

Isn't there a little insanity in all of us!

Mad, no. randomly eccentric and quirky, yes.

I could still out talk him on certain subjects!

Exactly! I was going to say the same but didn't want it to sound defensive of Matt, because Matt's perfectly okay!

Sanity is on a continuum and "madness" is often in the definition of the onlooker who doesn't like difference.

Fixed :happy:

He's a great guy... funny, great personality, awesome musician... he just seems like someone you can hang about with and have a chat. Same with Dom and Chris. I don't drink, but I still want to take 'em all down the pub for a pint and a laugh :awesome:

dude, we have so much in common! :awesome:

back to the topic, Matt Bellamy is too mad so we all love him :LOL:

"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"

Philip K.Dick

"- "You don't seem mad at all", she said.

- Bu I am, although I'm undergoing a cure, because my problem is that I lack a particular chemical. However, while I hope thet the chemical gets rid of my chronic depression, I want to continue being mad, living life the way I dream it, and not the way other people want it to be."

Paulo Coelho

"It's only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed"

Thomas More

etc, etc...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Mattjuggler.jpg

+100000

indeed.

"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane"

Philip K.Dick

"- "You don't seem mad at all", she said.

- Bu I am, although I'm undergoing a cure, because my problem is that I lack a particular chemical. However, while I hope thet the chemical gets rid of my chronic depression, I want to continue being mad, living life the way I dream it, and not the way other people want it to be."

Paulo Coelho

"It's only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed"

Thomas More

etc, etc...

YES.

twuuth.

all great geniuses are a bit nuts.

Archived