Fixed :happy:

He's a great guy... funny, great personality, awesome musician... he just seems like someone you can hang about with and have a chat. Same with Dom and Chris. I don't drink, but I still want to take 'em all down the pub for a pint and a laugh :awesome:

And that's something I love in bands. If a band just makes good music, then it's okay, I like them. But if they're genuinely awesome people who I love, then I adore that band. And, so far, Muse are the only ones like that :D

I 100 % agreee with you! :):):)

I would like to just add my ten penneth that having chatted with Matt for a wee while the other week, he is bonkers but bloody lovely.

He repeatedly told me I could do brain surgery on him. Which left me a bit :stunned:

I would like to just add my ten penneth that having chatted with Matt for a wee while the other week, he is bonkers but bloody lovely.

He repeatedly told me I could do brain surgery on him. Which left me a bit :stunned:

:LOL: Seriously? I'd be :stunned: too.

Was he drunk?

A little I think :LOL: we were in a bar after all! I think he was trying to amuse a certain Miss Hudson. He kept making very dodgey jokes, and said Kate kept interrupting the chat with gushing comments like: 'Did you seeeeee him in his glowing suit?!?!' :rolleyes:

A little I think :LOL: we were in a bar after all! I think he was trying to amuse a certain Miss Hudson. He kept making very dodgey jokes, and said Kate kept interrupting the chat with gushing comments like: 'Did you seeeeee him in his glowing suit?!?!' :rolleyes:

Ahh well that makes more sense. He was in uber-flirt mode.

Bless. :chuckle:

She's never seen a walking christmas tree then?

She lives in America and has NEVER seen a walking christmas tree?

Poor sheltered girl.

Ahh well that makes more sense. He was in uber-flirt mode.

Bless. :chuckle:

She's never seen a walking christmas tree then?

She lives in America and has NEVER seen a walking christmas tree?

Poor sheltered girl.

I know, you'd think with her celeb credentials walking men in tron suits would be ten-a-penny. Evidently not!

Yes, I suspected the same.. but I will be left baffled the rest of my life why on earth he started blathering on about me doing brain surgery!

I know, you'd think with her celeb credentials walking men in tron suits would be ten-a-penny. Evidently not!

Yes, I suspected the same.. but I will be left baffled the rest of my life why on earth he started blathering on about me doing brain surgery!

Well you never know what the conversation was before you got there.

Might have been along the lines of "I'll give you ten quid to try and shoehorn the words 'brain surgery' into the conversation with the next person you talk to."

You got lumbered. :LOL:

Well you never know what the conversation was before you got there.

Might have been along the lines of "I'll give you ten quid to try and shoehorn the words 'brain surgery' into the conversation with the next person you talk to."

You got lumbered. :LOL:

This or the shocking revelation that just occured to me that they might've had some kind of in joke going on about me having spotted me in the bar moments before?! :LOL:

Alas I will never know!

This or the shocking revelation that just occured to me that they might've had some kind of in joke going on about me having spotted me in the bar moments before?! :LOL:

Alas I will never know!

in that case he better keep the hell away from me then lmao I am one that is a random person for convos last week at the pub.. apparently i went from

Politics,soccer,oceans,aliens,world ending,my hair going grey,my nails breaking,the flavour of the beer,Moths hanging around the gas heater,the guy blowing his nose on his shirt all in like the space of 20mins and my mates were like :eek::eek::eek: my head, my head...

I would like to create a head exploding smiley for us to use..

• 1 month later...

Archived