I do the same thing, but actually play guitar :D

It gets intense. This one time, I did a three-song set of Uprising, Micro Cuts then Plug In Baby as a finale. Shit was SO cash :awesome:

When you put the volume up, and make the videos (live, of course) full screen, it gets really intense. I really thought I was Matt... I even let the We Are The Universe into play :chuckle:

i'm not good enough to even attempt chris!

(but i always go CRAZY when I play space dementia on the piano... no joke, i fling my arms around and shake my body a bit!)

i'm not good enough to even attempt chris!

(but i always go CRAZY when I play space dementia on the piano... no joke, i fling my arms around and shake my body a bit!)

YouTube it, I seriously want to see you play Space Dementia now :awesome:

I want a bass, dammit. A Fender Jazz, through a decent bass amp, with a Boss GT6-B would be fantastic. Just like FuryMuso's setup.

I had a go on a bass when I went to Manson's. I was crap. The damn frets are so far apart :chuckle:

YouTube it, I seriously want to see you play Space Dementia now :awesome:

I want a bass, dammit. A Fender Jazz, through a decent bass amp, with a Boss GT6-B would be fantastic. Just like FuryMuso's setup.

I had a go on a bass when I went to Manson's. I was crap. The damn frets are so far apart :chuckle:

I would, but I preparing for a piano exam, and I learnt it a while ago, I can still play it though :) just not as well as I used to...

but I will go over it some time, as I love playing it :happy:

When I get good at it, maybe :)

You should, bass's are :awesome:

Getting sorta off topic here, but yep indeed. They are sexy things, basses. To be quite frank, if I could start all over again, I'd choose bass rather than guitar...

I'm thinking those Squier packs look nice. Maybe one day.

0301675025_xl.jpg

Squiers are great bang-for-the-buck guitars :)

Getting sorta off topic here, but yep indeed. They are sexy things, basses. To be quite frank, if I could start all over again, I'd choose bass rather than guitar...

I'm thinking those Squier packs look nice. Maybe one day.

0301675025_xl.jpg

Squiers are great bang-for-the-buck guitars :)

mines black rather than red, and exactly the same :awesome:

dzfgqt.png

its nicer in real life :yesey:

Hey guys, you're so funny and cute! :'D I read everything.

I don't have "whoops" moments - yet. I'm very careful that nobody sees me when I'm really into Muse. But anyways, once I wanted to enjoy Matt's beautiful voice (don't remember the song, though) I closed my eyes and just listened. Then my mom came to tap my shoulder and asked if I was asleep. And gosh I was ANGRY! She disturbed me while listening Muse ;__;

Hey guys, you're so funny and cute! :'D I read everything.

I don't have "whoops" moments - yet. I'm very careful that nobody sees me when I'm really into Muse. But anyways, once I wanted to enjoy Matt's beautiful voice (don't remember the song, though) I closed my eyes and just listened. Then my mom came to tap my shoulder and asked if I was asleep. And gosh I was ANGRY! She disturbed me while listening Muse ;__;

Matteh's voice IS bootiful :happy: especially when he was really young :yesey: such a pure voice :)

:LOL: random moment of anger!

she deserved it for interrupting Maff :yesey:

Matteh's voice IS bootiful :happy: especially when he was really young :yesey: such a pure voice :)

:LOL: random moment of anger!

she deserved it for interrupting Maff :yesey:

Of course she deserved it! :LOL:

Imo Matt's voice was brilliant back then but nowadays it's even better! It's deeper and, uhn, more masculine? If you can say so. But anygays: :matt:

Of course she deserved it! :LOL:

Imo Matt's voice was brilliant back then but nowadays it's even better! It's deeper and, uhn, more masculine? If you can say so. But anygays: :matt:

his voice is beautiful all the way through his career :yesey:

Apparently Matt is a massive Twilight fan :stunned: but I also read that he hated it..... I wonder which is true....

last night, I listen to Muse (duurrr) and did a little dance.... it was FUCKING weird! like a weird shimmie with hands :LOL:

I always wake up with headphones wrapped around my neck;..... really tight as well... it will probably kill me one day, but until then, I rock out is my sleep :yesey:

can I sig that?! :D

More than welcome to! :awesome:

Ok, so I had a real 'whoops' moment with Muse last night.

My bro recently moved his iHome to our downstairs shower so he could listen to it while he showers. I decided I wanted to as well so I put my iPod in while I showered. That was the funnest shower I'd ever had. The Small Print, Citizen Erased came on and I was headbanging :facepalm:I'm so stupid

Then Showbiz came on and I was just standing there for a bit, but then he was like 'AND IT MAKES MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH' and I was headbanging again, but then my mom knocked on the shower door and screamed:

'TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN AND GET OUT OF THE SHOWER! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR A HALF HOUR!'

I freaked and immediately turned the shower off, and ran to the iHome to turn it down. I slipped though and fell on my bum :facepalm:.

It was very weird. But awesome. I got too caught up to Muse I guess :chuckle:

ok, I have some to share...

My roommate was out a lot, since she really only comes back to sleep as she's either out partying or studying in the library or in class. So I had the room to myself for quite a lot of the time.... unfortunately, I forget that she *does* come back. She's walked in on me singing Starlight an octave higher (which made me lose my voice slightly for a week) and also air guitaring to Sober...

Also, this one time I got really drunk, and apparently all I do when drunk is start wailing Muse songs at the top of my lungs. ("Shut up Allison, you sound terrible!" "CONTROLLING MAH FEELINGS FOR TOOO LOOOOOONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM" "SHUT UP ALREADY")

When NSC came out I sang it in the shower really loudly and woke my dad up (It's 2am, what are you doing??)

And also, this one time I met another Muser. :awesome: And I was jumping around like a maniac for 5 hours straight to all sorts of Muse songs and videos (SIT THE FUCK DOWN :awesome:), and I couldn't walk the next day. :LOL:

Also, this one's a fail, but....

It took me years before I remembered which one was Map of the Problematique and which one was Exo-Politics. I don't know why I got them so mixed up. :LOL:

All of these are great! :LOL:

I can never take Dead Star seriously when Matt is slurping and spitting in the first verse. But I was listening to it on the bus and I started giggling to myself without realising, and people started looking at me like :wtf:

okay..

i always sing really loud while im driving, cause i just put Mse very loud and i let myself go with it...

but the other night i went to pick up my friend and when we were coming back for the very first time i heard NSC on the radio... and i put it way too loud and started to whole sing along thing... when the song was done... i realize that my friend was with me... her face was :facepalm:

we laugh a lot after that...

okay..

i always sing really loud while im driving, cause i just put Mse very loud and i let myself go with it...

but the other night i went to pick up my friend and when we were coming back for the very first time i heard NSC on the radio... and i put it way too loud and started to whole sing along thing... when the song was done... i realize that my friend was with me... her face was :facepalm:

we laugh a lot after that...

Epic win! \o/

... or not :facepalm::LOL:

So my orchestra had to take a bus in order to play at our senior classes graduation in DC, and while drving there, I was sitting next to a relatively good friend who asked to have an earphone from my ipod so she could listen to whatever I was listening to. Of course I smiled and passed one over... but remembered too late that I was listening to Execution Commentary. :facepalm:

LOL these make me think of the random times when I get caught talking to myself :$

Anyway, on my way back from work I was listening to Uno and started singing out loud without realising it until I got some funny stares.

Also, it was pretty quiet today (at work) so I was watching some Muse Funniest Moments videos. Let's say I got caught, like 5 times :LOL:

So my orchestra had to take a bus in order to play at our senior classes graduation in DC, and while drving there, I was sitting next to a relatively good friend who asked to have an earphone from my ipod so she could listen to whatever I was listening to. Of course I smiled and passed one over... but remembered too late that I was listening to Execution Commentary. :facepalm:

:awesome:

What was her reaction, then? Obviously she must've thought it was the catchiest song in the world. Who wouldn't want to singalong to that mindless babble?

Archived