I don't really dance, because I suck, and I don't airguitar/bass/drum because, I just feel stupid.

Today I tried to dance and general airinstument...... HOLY SHIT IT WAS FUN! :awesome: all those wasted years :eek:

at least I found it now :D

also, isn't it bad that when I was talking to my family about a name for our new kitten, I said 'herpes" and then "dom" ? :eek: whoops :LOL:

Well, I was in the car with my brother driving, both singing along to Dead Star, he decides to imitate the spitting and slurping parts so he spat in my eye. Lovely.

:LOL:

sluuuuuuurrrrp :LOL: I'm listening to it now :D

sluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrppp :D

My best whoops was that I was at this REALLY posh, expensive, country club (england) with my friend. This place is like dress coded, massive, golf courses, squash courts, tennis courts, swimming pools, e.t.c... it was really posh.

My friend and I were playing squash, and we both sucked, so I decided to lighten things up by singing as loud as I could "map of your head" "showbiz" and "you fucking mother fucker"

Then I found out, that the room echoed brilliantly, and outside, in the main court with all the guests and receptionists, every word I sung was heard 10 times louder than I sung it in the first place. I had some CRAZY looks from posh little boys in white jumpers and red caps and old men in tweed jackets.....

:facepalm:

Also her mom that is convinced that i'm a bad influence was also there... :LOL: whoops!

but I guess I am a pretty crap influence...

My best whoops was that I was at this REALLY posh, expensive, country club (england) with my friend. This place is like dress coded, massive, golf courses, squash courts, tennis courts, swimming pools, e.t.c... it was really posh.

My friend and I were playing squash, and we both sucked, so I decided to lighten things up by singing as loud as I could "map of your head" "showbiz" and "you fucking mother fucker"

Then I found out, that the room echoed brilliantly, and outside, in the main court with all the guests and receptionists, every word I sung was heard 10 times louder than I sung it in the first place. I had some CRAZY looks from posh little boys in white jumpers and red caps and old men in tweed jackets.....

:facepalm:

Also her mom that is convinced that i'm a bad influence was also there... :LOL: whoops!

but I guess I am a pretty crap influence...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thats Awesome!

Hi guys!

If we're still talking fail moments, I got a few. :happy:

I was practicing B&H piano solo (mainly the glissando into the first arpeggio, couldn't get it right since I had been practicing the studio version) and I noticed blood on the keys! Yeah I broke the skin of my fingers by glissing too much :LOL::$

When I was watching A Seaside Rendezvous on VH1 I was downstairs in the TV room alone at around 11. So when Uprising solo came on, I started to airguitar intensely (amp stand included) and guitar noises too....then I realized my sister was watching from her room and laughing :facepalm::$ Never hid behind a couch longer in my life. :LOL:

-For the ending breakdown riff in Knights of Cydonia, I stood up and kicked a lamp by accident :(

Win :D

Usually find myself madly drumming to Knights of Cydonia with a couple of pens at school...

Oh, and I randomly bursted (best word I could think of :S) singing the riff of Plug in Baby half way through the teacher talking :(

i'm like, christ. this has to be dangerous.

i'll shit a brick the day it decides to do it to Assassin

LOL yeah if it chooses to do Assassin someday, you're gonna die

:LOL:

Just today in my art class we were doing radio plays for finals (pretty much acting with your voice). Once my group was done I was zoning out at my table, because I was really tired and freaked out (I hate talking in front of people). The next group was doing war of the worlds, and I heard someone say "life on Mars" or civilization or something on Mars. I sat straight up, eyes wide, and yelled "CYDONIA!!!!!" But I had no idea what they were saying before that. My art teacher used to love me.....not too sure anymore :$

Awww! Lucky you a cute little with a great taste in music.

:D i'm treating him how I was treated :yesey: Muse was played to me since I was 3 years old :yesey:

hes also a computer geek and :ninja: I left him in my room for 5 minutes, and everything in my room, from cupboards and everything was knocked over :awesome::ninja: he climbs everything :happy: he is JUST like me :)

Because me and my siblings, i've got two older siblings which names begin with L, but mine begins with R.

My other two pets names begin with M, and his will probably begin with O. We haven't decided a name yet we're probably going to name him after my imaginary friend from when I was 5 :D

Usually find myself madly drumming to Knights of Cydonia with a couple of pens at school...

You´re not the only one."Knights Of Cydonia"often ensures a lot of "whoops"moments.One of them included me singing the "aaaaaaaah,aaaaaah"part at the top of my lungs at home...without knowing that my mother was talking to a neighbour.At least he commented that my falsetto was good!

So many...

Here are some I can remember off the top of my head.

I nearly always find myself walking perfectly in time with TIRO when I listen to it through headphones.

Whenever someone says anything vaguely resembling a Muse lyric I always complete it...

And I do that thing too where someone says the title of a Muse song (not meaning it to be a Muse song or even realising) and I go "Muse song called [whatever it was]!"

Edit: Oh, and whenever I'm watching/listening to any of the live recordings, I clap at the end of songs before realising what I'm doing. Then carrying on anyway. Then right at the end of the whole thing I just get up and cheer loudly.

So many...

Here are some I can remember off the top of my head.

I nearly always find myself walking perfectly in time with TIRO when I listen to it through headphones.

Whenever someone says anything vaguely resembling a Muse lyric I always complete it...

And I do that thing too where someone says the title of a Muse song (not meaning it to be a Muse song or even realising) and I go "Muse song called [whatever it was]!"

Edit: Oh, and whenever I'm watching/listening to any of the live recordings, I clap at the end of songs before realising what I'm doing. Then carrying on anyway. Then right at the end of the whole thing I just get up and cheer loudly.

:LOL: :LOL:

I also sang my new kitten to sleep with "your fucking mother fucker"...... :stunned:

one day when my friend claudia and i were walking to the bus stop, i started talking about how some of my closest friends from my neighborhood kinda just grew apart, and it went like this:

me: then we all just kinda dissipated..

(me and claudia both realized at the same time where that was leading to)

me: like snowflakes in an ocean! oh my god! :D:D

claudia: :LOL: wow.

me: ah! that was completely unintended! ...

me & claudia: UNINTENDED! :D

me: oh my god! :D:D

claudia: dang, you're on a roll.

hahah. although, i don't really think that's a "whoops" moment. more of an awesome moment. :awesome:

Archived