Watching glastonbury 2004, i cant remember the song but you cannot tell what matt says and i was like 'didnt understand a word, good job i know the lyrics...' then i was asked what the lyrics actually were and there was just silence. very embarassing but funny at the same time :)

I was reading that thinking........ that happened to me.

Then I realised I was with you.:mad::LOL:

So many...:facepalm:

-Hushing the crowd at HAARP (Especially during the Invincible intro, because I love the organ)

-Shouting "COME ON WEMBLAAAY!" during the studio version of Knights of Cydonia

-And starting to say "that was the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen! (And I've seen a few!)" after the studio version of Time is Running Out

-While singing along to I Belong To You in the car with my friends, I sung "You are my yooooou" :facepalm: and later, I sang "Wiponzamontondresse" ...but there wasn't really a difference :LOL:

-For the ending breakdown riff in Knights of Cydonia, I stood up and kicked a lamp by accident :(

-While playing Mon Coeur on the piano, I almost started to play Butterflies and Hurricanes because they're both in the key of D :eek:

-Third time I heard Overture....sing along...enough said

-While singing Dark Shines, I said making my arse feel sore :facepalm:

At a concert, during my interpretive dance for USoE, I forgot about the last series of "-SIA!"s.

Lmao this made me laugh. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

On the same note, I sometimes forget when the Knights riff is over, so when I'm dancing and airguitaring, I end with an epic stage dive and explosions with UFOs and fire eruptions, and volcanoes, and CO2 and lasers and sirens...just to hear that there's a few more riffs left...:facepalm:

So many...:facepalm:

-Hushing the crowd at HAARP (Especially during the Invincible intro, because I love the organ)

-Shouting "COME ON WEMBLAAAY!" during the studio version of Knights of Cydonia

-And starting to say "that was the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen! (And I've seen a few!)" after the studio version of Time is Running Out

-While singing along to I Belong To You in the car with my friends, I sung "You are my yooooou" :facepalm: and later, I sang "Wiponzamontondresse" ...but there wasn't really a difference :LOL:

-For the ending breakdown riff in Knights of Cydonia, I stood up and kicked a lamp by accident :(

-While playing Mon Coeur on the piano, I almost started to play Butterflies and Hurricanes because they're both in the key of D :eek:

-Third time I heard Overture....sing along...enough said

-While singing Dark Shines, I said making my arse feel sore :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL:

I do the same with the HAARP things.

When I hear Overture, I made a game to try and sing as high as Matt, suprisingly I always fail.:(

I do the same with the HAARP things.

When I hear Overture, I made a game to try and sing as high as Matt, suprisingly I always fail.:(

:LOL::LOL: I make it a game whenever I'm bored and a fun song comes on to try and sing an octave above Matt...it's failed in Micro Cuts, Showbiz, Overture, Megalomania, and Plug in Baby :D:$

:LOL::LOL: I make it a game whenever I'm bored and a fun song comes on to try and sing an octave above Matt...it's failed in Micro Cuts, Showbiz, Overture, Megalomania, and Plug in Baby :D:$

you must have to go pretty high!

When NSC came out I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

you must have to go pretty high!

Yeah >.< I have incredible range (not saying it sounds good ) :LOL::LOL::p

When NSC came out I got I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I've done that countless times too. I also tried swinging my airguitar around during PiB and hit the wall and fell...I broke my airguitar and had to buy a new one :mad:

When NSC came out I got I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

When I first got it I had it on a loop aswell. Very addictive that song is! :awesome:

The good old knee slide. :eyebrows:

:LOL: You took one for the team! Bellz would be proud. ;)

Haha. We're just epic fails. :facepalm:

I start singing louder than him, thinking Oh yeah, I got this... then fail.

I try and so guitar riffs aswell but the noises I make are just disturbing.:stunned:

:LOL::LOL: I've done that countless times too. I also tried swinging my airguitar around during PiB and hit the wall and fell...I broke my airguitar and had to buy a new one :mad:

I DID THAT EARLIER, WITH MY GUITAR HERO GUITAR... TO PLUG IN BABY.

Then I sorta did the thing where you look around to see if anyone saw you :shifty:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

One time I was really into a new live version fo Stockholm Syndrome that I had never heard before...and I was headbanging a lot while sitting down...and I went and bashed my head on my desk :facepalm:

I try and so guitar riffs aswell but the noises I make are just disturbing.:stunned:

I make the guitar noises too...and the bass noises...and the drum noises....:facepalm:

When I first got it I had it on a loop aswell. Very addictive that song is! :awesome:

The good old knee slide. :eyebrows:

:LOL: You took one for the team! Bellz would be proud. ;)

:LOL: I'm fine for falsetto....but when the chest voice comes in.....BAAAMMM!!! VOICE CRACK! :facepalm: I kept saying to myself "Oh it's just allergies" but I think I really do suck :eek::LOL:

I DID THAT EARLIER, WITH MY GUITAR HERO GUITAR... TO PLUG IN BABY.

Then I sorta did the thing where you look around to see if anyone saw you :shifty:

I love airMusing with GH guitars! :D Because after an epic song like SS or PiB, you can detatch the little neck thing and pretend to smash it...but on your couch because you dont wanna break it :LOL:

I love airMusing with GH guitars! :D Because after an epic song like SS or PiB, you can detatch the little neck thing and pretend to smash it...but on your couch because you dont wanna break it :LOL:

I sorta pretended to throw it to the ground, then when I was an inch away from the carpet I dropped it.

I love doing the riffs after SS at HAARP. :D

We all have our wannabee rockstar moments.:$

:LOL::LOL: Been there, done that also.

I've also air drummed, making guitars noises. :stunned:

I pretend to be Dom all. the. time. I air drum a lot :stunned::happy:

Also, I always try to headbang like Chris (because he's insanely awesome like that) but after like 20 seconds my head and neck start to hurt a lot :facepalm:. I don't know how he does it.

I pretend to be Dom all. the. time. I air drum a lot :stunned::happy:

Also, I always try to headbang like Chris (because he's insanely awesome like that) but after like 20 seconds my head and neck start to hurt a lot :facepalm:. I don't know how he does it.

In Stockholm Syndrome at the begging I'll always do the intro and finish it off with Dom's drumming part. :D

And towards the end when he's hitting those dayum symbols. Love it. :p

I swear last time I tried to be Chris I pulled a muscle in my neck. :$

I dont know how he does it either. What a man, blessed with head and neck muscles of steel. :D

:LOL: I'm fine for falsetto....but when the chest voice comes in.....BAAAMMM!!! VOICE CRACK! :facepalm: I kept saying to myself "Oh it's just allergies" but I think I really do suck :eek::LOL:

Lmao. It's just allergies.

That is such an amazing excuse, I might steal that. I just tell myself I'm a failure. :facepalm:

They have so much energy jumping around, screaming their heads off! :D:L

I sorta pretended to throw it to the ground, then when I was an inch away from the carpet I dropped it.

I love doing the riffs after SS at HAARP. :D

We all have our wannabee rockstar moments.:$

I was listening to the brutal version of SS on my iPod ( i saved it ) and when Matt stands on Dom's bass drum, I did that too with my bass drum and was airMusing until I tried doing the Matt sway with his guitar and I slipped and my arm hit my crash cymbal loudly...it was about 3 in the morning :facepalm: my mom asked what happened and I told her she didn't wanna know :eek::eek:

I tried to head bang while playing bass..... I just felt and looked stupid :LOL:

When NSC came out I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

I did this, but not for NSC. I was at school, I did a powerslide in the hall and ripped holes in my pants and got burns. One is a scar now :awesome:

I was listening to the brutal version of SS on my iPod ( i saved it ) and when Matt stands on Dom's bass drum, I did that too with my bass drum and was airMusing until I tried doing the Matt sway with his guitar and I slipped and my arm hit my crash cymbal loudly...it was about 3 in the morning :facepalm: my mom asked what happened and I told her she didn't wanna know :eek::eek:

You have a set of drums? COOL! :dance:

Lmao. I shouldn't be laughing, but that story is amazing! :LOL::LOL:

Tell me your arm and symbol survived!?:(

I think the most embarassing thing Ive done is having earphones in on full blast, and miming but then I dont realise that I am sorta whispering it. :$

Archived