one day when my friend claudia and i were walking to the bus stop, i started talking about how some of my closest friends from my neighborhood kinda just grew apart, and it went like this:

me: then we all just kinda dissipated..

(me and claudia both realized at the same time where that was leading to)

me: like snowflakes in an ocean! oh my god! :D:D

claudia: :LOL: wow.

me: ah! that was completely unintended! ...

me & claudia: UNINTENDED! :D

me: oh my god! :D:D

claudia: dang, you're on a roll.

hahah. although, i don't really think that's a "whoops" moment. more of an awesome moment. :awesome:

that is pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie :)

When NSC came out I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

we did that with my friends while we were watching HAARP :D

but for the second time we put pillows under our knees, so it didn't hurt anymore :chuckle:

when i was listening to New Born in the summer i started headbanging and the opened window was just too close to my head:facepalm:

looks like having 'muse whoops moments' hurts so much :LOL:

When NSC came out I was on a 'new song' high so I put it on loop. The third time I got so into it that I started running down our hallway and when he says 'that my LOOOOOVE' I slid on my knees. Holy shit that hurts. I had burns on my knees for like a week afterwards :LOL:

Epic :awesome:

I act like Matt when I play. Seriously. I walk back and forth, do Matteh-type moves, and you know how, when he strums fast, he sort of locks his whole forearm, points his wrist downwards, and strums while cocking his head? Yep :LOL:

I was driving somewhere, and on the highway, I glanced at a sign. I thought it said Muse, and I was like, "Omg Muse!" Then after half a second, I realized that it said "west".:$

That reminds me of something kinda similar that happened to me the other day!!

I was on the bus going home, and I was just kinda staring blankly out the window when something caught my eye. I looked back at what it was, thinking it was a sign saying MUSE but it said "used cars"

:facepalm:

Epic :awesome:

I act like Matt when I play. Seriously. I walk back and forth, do Matteh-type moves, and you know how, when he strums fast, he sort of locks his whole forearm, points his wrist downwards, and strums while cocking his head? Yep :LOL:

you should take a video of yourself while doing this :chuckle:

whenever i see something that is related to muse in my books at school i underline it and write musey stuffs around it :D so my french book is scrawled with cool things now :cool:

it's funny until my teacher wanna check my book to see which tasks have we done :shifty:

:erm:

well, yesterday i ordered the exogenesis tee (:awesome:).

later i went out with a friend of mine, who's also a muser (ofc thanks to me) and i told her

"i ordered a tee online!"

"oh really, how's it?"

"erm...you'll see it, ima just say it's muse related"

then i honestly don't know why, but she shouted

"OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THERE'S THE DRUMMER NAKED ON IT!"

all the people stopped walking and started laughing.

:facepalm:

I was bored after we had taken a test so I started drawing little Muse doodles all over what I thought was an old worksheet. Turns out, it was actually the test and I had forgotten to turn it in. I probably shouldn't have done that in pen.

I was talking to my friend about Muse in the hallway and it was empty because we were late again. Somehow we started talking about the live version of Feeling Good with the "fucking fucking blah blah..." part. She starts looking at me weird, and I just keep talking until I finally realize that she's looking at me weird because there's a teacher right behind us. Great.

I was driving somewhere, and on the highway, I glanced at a sign. I thought it said Muse, and I was like, "Omg Muse!" Then after half a second, I realized that it said "west".:$

lol :D

Slightly similar - we always watch the news while eating dinner, then whenever they mention todays "news" I always look up and am like 'OMG Muse!!' before realising what they actually said

The most terrible thing happened today :facepalm:

So I was walking to my 2nd class in the morning when my muser friend hands me this mixtape she made, as I'm walking I just look at the track listings she's posted on the front and the funny things she's written all over the CD. However, right before I walk into my next class, some things fall out of the CD and I bend down to see... 4 small high quality pictures of dom printed and cut out on photo paper :facepalm:

(the reason she did this was because the night before I had had a strange dream with dom in it... even though I don't particularly like dom in that way, but she found that hilarious at any rate)

As I walk into class I chuck the photos at my friend and say "here you can have these, I don't want them", and she quickly draws a mustache and angry eyebrows on one picture of dom (the one wear he's wearing a black t-shirt, sunglasses, and looking intense if you know it). It should also be mentioned that on the back of each photo my muser friend had written comments and little speech bubbles by doms mouth saying stuff like, 'hey guys! I love justine'! Anyways, after a few moments, my relatively chill APNSL teacher saw us offtask and asked us what we were looking at. Of course my friend handed him the picture of the mustachiod dom and he stared at it for a moment, read the back ('lookin good ther dommeh boi!'), stared at it again, and then people started taking interest :stunned: one kid asked 'what's that?', and my teacher held up the picture for the whole class to see and said, 'it's a guy! it's a hunky guy!'

anyways, i suppose that qualifies as a 'whoops' moment :facepalm:

On intro on absolution it takes a while before the stomping starts. I forogot this and turned my cd player up to full blast so when it did start It was REALLY loud.:facepalm:

Happens to me all the time..and then the people around me look at me like :wtf: haha. Haha and the other day I was listening to Map of the Problamatiqueon my phone, and when I took the earphones out of my phone, I forgot to pause the song...so it startd playing rather loudly in a crowded library..during finals week :facepalm:

It sounds so fun to pretend to be Matt at a show, I'm doing this tomorrow. :LOL:

I was doing that at the mall today! I got some strange looks, but it was quite fun.

Oh and on the news at like 6 or something they always do this one church organ note that I always think is the intro to Unnatural Selection, so I freak out and then am like "Oh, never mind." Except I do this like every time I hear it...

I try to sing along to the Exogenesis Symphony in the same high pitch voice like Matt (and other songs with a high pitch voice), but it always ends up sounding all croaky comming from my throat. :rolleyes:

:LOL: I try too, but my voice dies halfway through and I end up choking. :$

I try to sing along to the Exogenesis Symphony in the same high pitch voice like Matt (and other songs with a high pitch voice), but it always ends up sounding all croaky comming from my throat. :rolleyes:

Is it weird that I can reach the Overture notes? :erm:

Though Micro Cuts is murder on the chords. I think I popped a blood vessel trying to reach that.

The most terrible thing happened today :facepalm:

So I was walking to my 2nd class in the morning when my muser friend hands me this mixtape she made, as I'm walking I just look at the track listings she's posted on the front and the funny things she's written all over the CD. However, right before I walk into my next class, some things fall out of the CD and I bend down to see... 4 small high quality pictures of dom printed and cut out on photo paper :facepalm:

(the reason she did this was because the night before I had had a strange dream with dom in it... even though I don't particularly like dom in that way, but she found that hilarious at any rate)

As I walk into class I chuck the photos at my friend and say "here you can have these, I don't want them", and she quickly draws a mustache and angry eyebrows on one picture of dom (the one wear he's wearing a black t-shirt, sunglasses, and looking intense if you know it). It should also be mentioned that on the back of each photo my muser friend had written comments and little speech bubbles by doms mouth saying stuff like, 'hey guys! I love justine'! Anyways, after a few moments, my relatively chill APNSL teacher saw us offtask and asked us what we were looking at. Of course my friend handed him the picture of the mustachiod dom and he stared at it for a moment, read the back ('lookin good ther dommeh boi!'), stared at it again, and then people started taking interest :stunned: one kid asked 'what's that?', and my teacher held up the picture for the whole class to see and said, 'it's a guy! it's a hunky guy!'

anyways, i suppose that qualifies as a 'whoops' moment :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

if you don't want the pics you could give them to me :eyebrows:

:LOL: I try too, but my voice dies halfway through and I end up choking. :$

:LOL: You can add me to this list.

Basically 90% of the time I try to sing along with Matt's falsetto I fail miserably. Kind of sad that a guy has such a better range than I do... :LOL: Damn him for being an incredible vocalist! *shakes fist*

Is it weird that I am in my very early teens, and have had no vocal training whatsoever, but I can hit every note in Micro Cuts? :stunned:

The "very early teens" part is the key, I think ;) Even girls' voices change as they get older (just not as drastically, of course!)

But still, pretty darn impressive! I'm not sure I would have been able to do it, even back then! :LOL: (See my above post... I basically sound like a dying cat).

:awesome: i sing along to EVERY muse song....and I can hit all the high notes too!! (not that it sounds as good as matts :chuckle:)

my oops.....showing my brothers the Muse WTF moments from the LOLZ thread

their faces :stunned:

until the NSC music video shoot to Ed and Bella with the WTF!! then they were like :stunned::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just now to let my cat in i was singing KoC and i think my whole nieghbourhood heard me sing "NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT YOU AND I MUST FOR OUR RIGHTS YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE" at the top of my lungs it always seems to be Knights i have no idea why O.O

I can sing Micro Cuts and Spiral Static. :awesome: (ok, the latter only on rare days, otherwise it sounds like a croak, but the point is that I sometimes can. :erm:)

Anyway, I was trying to figure out Assassin on the piano... and somehow halfway through I started playing the Tetris theme song instead without realzing it. :wtf:

Archived