In Stockholm Syndrome at the begging I'll always do the intro and finish it off with Dom's drumming part. :D

And towards the end when he's hitting those dayum symbols. Love it. :p

I swear last time I tried to be Chris I pulled a muscle in my neck. :$

I dont know how he does it either. What a man, blessed with head and neck muscles of steel. :D

I always do the ending to Stockholm, when he's hitting the left and right symbol. Too awesome.

Don't forget his powers of impregnation!

I always do the ending to Stockholm, when he's hitting the left and right symbol. Too awesome.

Don't forget his powers of impregnation!

Isn't it just amazing? You can tell Domr eally enjoys doing SS. :D:L

I swear those powers of impregnation shall never die. If he's not rocking out, his wife is popping them out!:awesome:

You have a set of drums? COOL! :dance:

Lmao. I shouldn't be laughing, but that story is amazing! :LOL::LOL:

Tell me your arm and symbol survived!?:(

I think the most embarassing thing Ive done is having earphones in on full blast, and miming but then I dont realise that I am sorta whispering it. :$

:LOL: Yep!

I got a right bruise, but my cymbal was okay and I was very embarrassed :LOL: I have oh so many drum fail stories actually :facepalm: Like playing the bass drum with flip flops and doing a very intimate bassline like Hyper Music....BAD idea don't do it! :$:LOL:

I do that all the time! And even worse, in the car with my mom...:$ and the REALLY sad part is that she knows what song I'm whispering :LOL:

I got a right bruise, but my cymbal was okay and I was very embarrassed :LOL: I have oh so many drum fail stories actually :facepalm: Like playing the bass drum with flip flops and doing a very intimate bassline like Hyper Music....BAD idea don't do it! :$:LOL:

I do that all the time! And even worse, in the car with my mom...:$ and the REALLY sad part is that she knows what song I'm whispering :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I always wanted to play drums, but I got a guitar a few Christmases ago so I've headed that way. :D:L

LMFAO!! :LOL::LOL: Bass drum with flip flops. Should pass these fashion tips straight onto Domeistro! :awesome:

Your Mum is awesome. :D! I'll sit on my bed raving my soul to Muse, and my Mum watches for ages laughing. Once she even flicked the light on and off for my attention, I thought it was just the electricity going weird so I carried on. :$:LOL:

Isn't it just amazing? You can tell Domr eally enjoys doing SS. :D:L

I swear those powers of impregnation shall never die. If he's not rocking out, his wife is popping them out!:awesome:

I think I read once that it's his favorite song live.

He does them both at the same time! His wife pops out Wolstenbabies while he's off blowing minds :awesome:

I think I read once that it's his favorite song live.

He does them both at the same time! His wife pops out Wolstenbabies while he's off blowing minds :awesome:

Ooh. :D

I remember reading that Knights of Cydonia is one of the most tiring. But he still makes it look fantastic. ;)

THATS WHAT YOU CALL SKILL. :awesome:

He's just a lean-mean-Wolstenchine :eyebrows:

I always wanted to play drums, but I got a guitar a few Christmases ago so I've headed that way. :D:L

LMFAO!! :LOL::LOL: Bass drum with flip flops. Should pass these fashion tips straight onto Domeistro! :awesome:

Your Mum is awesome. :D! I'll sit on my bed raving my soul to Muse, and my Mum watches for ages laughing. Once she even flicked the light on and off for my attention, I thought it was just the electricity going weird so I carried on. :$:LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

Sometimes my dad will walk into my room and I'll be raving to KoC or something, and he'll just watch...then I'll realize he's there, stop, and be like 'oh, hi :$'

:LOL: I hate when I'm in my bed after the lights are out, eyes shut and air pianoing or guitaring and my dad taps me on the shoulder to say goodnight....my face turns redder than the Glitterati! :$:eek::LOL: I wonder what people think when I'm under the influence (of muse)

Lmfao I'd sig that if I had room :D

:LOL::LOL:

Sometimes my dad will walk into my room and I'll be raving to KoC or something, and he'll just watch...then I'll realize he's there, stop, and be like 'oh, hi :$'

:LOL: Don't mind me, I'm just....... y'know...... :awesome:

When I sing along though people around me must think the songs are crap. My voice doesnt give it enough justice, it doesn thelp how I'm trying to do bass, drum and guitar aswell. :$

:LOL: I hate when I'm in my bed after the lights are out, eyes shut and air pianoing or guitaring and my dad taps me on the shoulder to say goodnight....my face turns redder than the Glitterati! :$:eek::LOL: I wonder what people think when I'm under the influence (of muse)

Aww! :$:eek:

When that happens to me I just sit and cringe, and think... What if they seen me go wild air guitaring! :awesome:

High of Muse? ;) I'm sure people guess Muse has something to do with your crazyness by now. :p

:LOL: Don't mind me, I'm just....... y'know...... :awesome:

When I sing along though people around me must think the songs are crap. My voice doesnt give it enough justice, it doesn thelp how I'm trying to do bass, drum and guitar aswell. :$

Inorite?

"You and I must fight for our riiiiight...you and I must fight to suurvive, COME ON WEMBLEY! BA NA NA NA, BA NA NA NA, BA NA NA NA, BA NA NU NAH NU NA BA NA NA -er, oh...hi :$'

I'm going to the land of nod now.

You guys have lifted my night though I was in a real crappy mood, I cant thank you enough. :D:D

:kiss:

Aww you're welcome! :kiss:

Just had a reaaally weird moment :stunned: I was listening to Sunburn and it sounded like my phone was ringing...so I was all paranoid until I realized it was the song :LOL:

I was lipsyncing + air guitar-ing at the school bus stop.

" *lipsync* YOU AND I MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIIIIGHTS!! YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TO SURVIVE!! *Epic air guitar* NO ONE'S GONNA- Oh. Hi. :$ Sign your yearbook? Sure."

I had a similar scenario last week :LOL:

Me: *headbanging and swaying a bit* Glaciers melting in the dead of night, aand the superstars sucked into the-oh hi Mrs. Harvey....:$...okiwillputmyipodinmylockernowsorrybye *runs*

:erm:.. while rockin' out to HAARP (aka air guitaring, dancing about, probably looking like Kermit the Frog on stimulants) I seriously tore my pajamas. :$ The SAME ones I tore (and subsequently mended) a few weeks before rockin' out to Queen

*needs more reliable 'rockin' out' wear* :facepalm:

last night, I listen to Muse (duurrr) and did a little dance.... it was FUCKING weird! like a weird shimmie with hands :LOL:

I always wake up with headphones wrapped around my neck;..... really tight as well... it will probably kill me one day, but until then, I rock out is my sleep :yesey:

"You and I must fight for our riiiiight...you and I must fight to suurvive, COME ON WEMBLEY! BA NA NA NA, BA NA NA NA, BA NA NA NA, BA NA NU NAH NU NA BA NA NA -er, oh...hi :$'

can I sig that?! :D

last night, I listen to Muse (duurrr) and did a little dance.... it was FUCKING weird! like a weird shimmie with hands :LOL:

I always wake up with headphones wrapped around my neck;..... really tight as well... it will probably kill me one day, but until then, I rock out is my sleep :yesey:

can I sig that?! :D

:LOL:

Sometimes when Im alone in my house, I put Muse on my huge stereo and pretend to be Matt at a gig...it gets very intense and loud but one time I didn't hear my parents coming back from church and they stood at the door watching me air guitar and shreding until I noticed them and ran off :$:facepalm:

last night' date=' I listen to Muse (duurrr) and did a little dance.... it was FUCKING weird! like a weird shimmie with hands :LOL:[/quote']

I do alot too, when I first got the resistance it was quite late so I just put it on my iPod then ran upstaris too bed. And while I was lying down listening to it I was just thrasing around like a I been attacked by a shark and miming the lyrics with with hand movements... I also planned out ideas for the music video. :)

I also once got caught singing in public. I was walking to a friends house and looked around to see if anyone was there and there wasn't so I began to sing. I was quite content till I turned I the corner to see two sixth formers from my school walking past! And saddly it got worse just before I past them I got my hair stuck in a holly bush. :(

:LOL:

Sometimes when Im alone in my house, I put Muse on my huge stereo and pretend to be Matt at a gig...it gets very intense and loud but one time I didn't hear my parents coming back from church and they stood at the door watching me air guitar and shreding until I noticed them and ran off :$:facepalm:

I do the same thing, but actually play guitar :D

It gets intense. This one time, I did a three-song set of Uprising, Micro Cuts then Plug In Baby as a finale. Shit was SO cash :awesome:

When you put the volume up, and make the videos (live, of course) full screen, it gets really intense. I really thought I was Matt... I even let the We Are The Universe into play :chuckle:

Archived