ok, i'll rephrase that:

can i keep NSC, GL and FG from friday night, please?

i didn't see any requests for them.

remember to add complete details to your request next time you will post (date, location) and to write the name of the songs entirely.

added

I read all the last pages to check nobody's asked yet. (But I'm dead tired, so if I did miss something I'm very sorry)

Could I please keep "I Belong to You" and "New Born" at Wembley 10/09/2010? :)

And could I also please keep "The epic moment: Matt on the raising stage during Take a Bow thrusting his fist up and everyone joining him at Wembley on Saturday 11th 2010" ? :)

Must have missed it, sorry.

Sorry if i Muck this up as well,

But I couldn't find Blackout, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Or Yes Please on the front page. If they're not taken, then I'd like them.

They probably are, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Butterflies and Hurricanes are taken, the other two are free...but please don't add them to your sig until RedStar has given you confirmation that they have been added to the list...thanks! :)

Can I be keeper of "Being 'keeper when Chris scored in Barnet 12/09/2010"? I was at the football match today and went in goal for the last 10 minutes, had a shocker and let Chris's shot in! Cheers

added

Blackout, Yes Please - If they're not taken, then I'd like them.

added

I read all the last pages to check nobody's asked yet. (But I'm dead tired, so if I did miss something I'm very sorry)

Could I please keep "I Belong to You" and "New Born" at Wembley 10/09/2010? :)

And could I also please keep "The epic moment: Matt on the raising stage during Take a Bow thrusting his fist up and everyone joining him at Wembley on Saturday 11th 2010" ? :)

added

could i keep Matt papping the Paparazzi, please? from this pic - http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9931/79084428.png

added

Have'nt seen that anyone is the keeper of "Arbourler, Jameson I love you" in Sober and I really want a keep, so can I have it? :D

added

Can I be the official keeper of "setlist beef"? :D

added

Gays.

If he's keeping setlist beef, I want setlist spam.

added

Can i keep Muscle Museum EP please

And can i return The Resistance Flag please

added and removed

Mark me down as Keeper of the Owl Shirt.

And don't steal my avatar ;)

updated

and sorry for the avatar, I didn't know it was yours. I hope I can keep on using it.

Can I keep Matt's "I like that fish because it reminds me of home" at the end of the Hove

'10 interview which can be seen.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0fPrf8nSY <there! :D

added

Archived