^ Mine came on wednesday :D Yours must be on the way!

I could not believe the barrier broke, it was the longest wait of my life.:LOL: Felt bad for the support band. I think they should have canned them all together though.

Still tickets available so book, book, BOOK.....

That bloody barrier! I had the best spot on it... until it broke and I got pushed wayyyy back! Could not believe the support band came out the second time 'round, what troopers! Really was an epic gig!

^ Mine came on wednesday :D Yours must be on the way!

That bloody barrier! I had the best spot on it... until it broke and I got pushed wayyyy back! Could not believe the support band came out the second time 'round, what troopers! Really was an epic gig!

Twas a great night. Got so late though I was hoping the support band wouldn't come back on. I had a 3 hour drive home that night. Probably do the same this year drive up and back same day.

So happy my tickets arrived safe, bit strange not to offer registered post.

Have you got them yet?

Got mine on Friday soooooo happy

Wow that was fast, i opted to pick them up as i didnt know if they would get delivered before i fly to australia. Just need to book a place to stay in perth for a few days now.

Wow that was fast, i opted to pick them up as i didnt know if they would get delivered before i fly to australia. Just need to book a place to stay in perth for a few days now.

Where are you flying from, just outa curiosity?

Not sure of any hotels around Bassendeen, but you get free public transport with your ticket which is fantastic.

Where are you flying from, just outa curiosity?

Not sure of any hotels around Bassendeen, but you get free public transport with your ticket which is fantastic.

Flying from england, not just for muse though, spending a year in australia so it was good luck that muse decided to play here.

Flying from england, not just for muse though, spending a year in australia so it was good luck that muse decided to play here.

Cool great timing, plus the weather will be nice by then too.

Yay for the Perth bump !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bassendean is about half an hour out of the city, so theres not much hotel/hostel wise around there that I know of!

If you want to see a bit of Perth your best bet would be to stay right in the city or on the coast then take a taxi to the concert, or free public transport.

This will be the longest journey to a gig for me - I'm flying from Moscow. :D

Never been to Australia either - well exciting!

Any cheap hostels round there? I would appreciate some help from you nice people...

Included in the ticket price is free public transport So as already said ^ ^ your best bet is to stay in the city itself and there are heaps of hostels and backpackers in the city.:)

Vaux,

Jessicat,

Thanks, I was thinking that in the first place.

Any hostels, booking websites you recommend?

I live 3 hours away from Perth so I'm not to sure of whats around Bassendean, however I use findaroom.com when I want to book some where.

Good luck with your search. :)

http://www.hostelbookers.com is the website i've been using to find good deals recently.

It might also be a good idea to check http://www.bug.co.uk as they have hundreds of reviews of different hostels in australia, just so you get an idea of what the place is like.

That second one is very useful - I'm reading it at the moment. Most of these sites give pretty much the same ratings for hostels around Perh - I have a pretty good idea of what they're like now.

You guys are really helpfull, will have to bring you a russian souvenir :D

• 3 weeks later...

So if this is the bassendean oval, then what would the stage be? Asian Tour stage, pillars, pyramid??

[spoiler=Show spoiler on the bassendean oval] Bassendean_Reserve2.jpg

any thoughts?

WARNING - IMAGE IS IN FACT MASSSSSSSIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE! Better check out the pic on wikipedia. its the second one on the left :)

So if this is the bassendean oval, then what would the stage be? Asian Tour stage, pillars, pyramid??

any thoughts?

WARNING - IMAGE IS IN FACT MASSSSSSSIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE! Better check out the pic on wikipedia. its the second one on the left :)

Yeah im really unsure on what we are getting. More info would be great but.... :unsure:

any thoughts?

I have a feeling that it will be the festival stage

I'm not going but I really don't understand the venue :LOL:

Do bands ever play there?

any thoughts?

Its unlikely that they would bring the huge stage they use for stadium gigs, seeing as the other dates are all arenas.

I dont think they can use the arena stage for this gig either as im sure the top part of the towers usually hang from the ceiling of the arena, from what i remember anyway, so its surely got to be the festival stage.

Archived