Well it will probably be the same as how they did it when they played at the Supreme Court Gardens, just a stage and only standing room.

Was really good like that, but yeah not so good if your really far back.

Oh my god, nooooo. It wasn't that good. The stage seemed a WEE bit high in my experiences - and yes, I am short. Basically, I could see right up Matt's nose (WEW!!!) and although I was like, "HOLY CRAP THAT IS SO AWESOME HE HAS NOSE HAIRZZZ," the people around me thought I was air and I was getting crushed as. Got pulled out during B&H - as pretty as it all was. If it's laid out like Soundwave I will be much happier - so I can see.

I would be going, but my parents aren't allowing it because of standing room only. :supersad: If there is seating in the mix, that however might change...

There is seating there but it is normally labelled as 18+ access (well, it has been at Soundwave for the past two years I went). However, I don't think your parents aren't being exactly fair - there's nothing much we can do about getting seating at a FOOTBALL OVAL. If they played Belvoir like I hoped...

There is seating there but it is normally labelled as 18+ access (well' date=' it has been at Soundwave for the past two years I went). However, I don't think your parents aren't being exactly fair - there's nothing much we can do about getting seating at a FOOTBALL OVAL. If they played Belvoir like I hoped...[/quote']

oh man if they played belvoir that would be epic! Definatly my fav venue!

Woohoo, just managed to book for tickets for Perth. Coming over from England for this gig :D Travelling round Australia all year anyway, so it was pretty handy that they decided to tour here aswell. Will be the 7th time ill be seeing them, and the 3rd time this year after oxegen festival and Wembley, first time ill be seeing them on my own though.

Didnt think i'd manage to get tickets, seeing as they come on sale 12 midnight here and i had to be at work, but there were still some available when i got back thankfully, was expecting them to sell out.

Also, seeing as its at a cricket ground, does anyone know if theyll use the arena stage or the fancy new stadium one? Theyre playing at the LCCC in manchester here in september with the stadium one, so i guess it would make sense.

Got my tickets! :)

Stoked. Haha. Does someone think we should inform Muse of Devon Road, a few streets below Bassendean Oval on the map? They could get a TwitPic there or something! :D

Hmmmm Hopefully no-one steals it:shifty::LOL:

oh man if they played belvoir that would be epic! Definatly my fav venue!

Yeah same, I have had some of the best nights of my life at Belvoir and would have died i think seeing muse there!!! It would have been awesome!!! But bassendean will do, i've got my ticket in my sticky little hand, thank god!!! Had an awful feeling I'd miss out!!!

Bring on my 5th Muse gig!!:D

Woohoo, just managed to book for tickets for Perth. Coming over from England for this gig :D Travelling round Australia all year anyway, so it was pretty handy that they decided to tour here aswell.

Sorry you will be seeing it in our silly little state, we dont have a fancy arena like the eastern states

Sorry you will be seeing it in our silly little state, we dont have a fancy arena like the eastern states

Worst Muse gig i've seen was in Britains fanciest arena, so not to bothered by that, whats the atmosphere usually like at gigs in western australia? Ive always heard good things about aussie gigs so im hoping it lives up to expectations.

Worst Muse gig i've seen was in Britains fanciest arena, so not to bothered by that, whats the atmosphere usually like at gigs in western australia? Ive always heard good things about aussie gigs so im hoping it lives up to expectations.

Well I have found at most Perth gigs everyone is usually quite chatty and friendly. And always fantastic atmosphere. We are a bit more laid back over here in Perth I think.:)

Hey Perth what's kickin'?

/I couldn't let your thread fall to the second page! :eek:

Please we need to make it to at least 5:LOL:

I just want some more info on the perth show. Like where is the stage gonna go and what stage will it be? :unsure:

Just gonna have to wait and see what all the other states get. As for where the stage will be probably towards the back;)

Haha, my friends and I are from Albury, and missed out on Melbourne or Sydney tix (cause we want to mosh) and are now seriously considering coming over to Perth. It's gunna be awesome.

Anyway, I wanna know how Muse are gunna set up at Bassandean, cause it's literally just an oval. It's been assumed that they'd bring the towers back for Australian arenas, but obviously that wouldn't work.

Well I have found at most Perth gigs everyone is usually quite chatty and friendly. And always fantastic atmosphere. We are a bit more laid back over here in Perth I think.:)

The atmosphere was bangin' in Perth in 2007, so much so that the barrier actually broke :LOL: Though that was probably more down to the people who set it up, rather than the crowd being too rowdy. Ah, the memories :LOL:

Kind of looking at flights. . .

The atmosphere was bangin' in Perth in 2007, so much so that the barrier actually broke :LOL: Though that was probably more down to the people who set it up, rather than the crowd being too rowdy. Ah, the memories :LOL:

Kind of looking at flights. . .

I could not believe the barrier broke, it was the longest wait of my life.:LOL: Felt bad for the support band. I think they should have canned them all together though.

Still tickets available so book, book, BOOK.....

I could not believe the barrier broke, it was the longest wait of my life.:LOL: Felt bad for the support band. I think they should have canned them all together though.

Still tickets available so book, book, BOOK.....

I was a bit surprised when they walked back out on stage, but bless 'em, they did well! They're fairly well known in Aus, aren't they?

So tempted! Think what I'll do is. . .book a gig ticket when I get paid (hope there's still tickets in 2 weeks), then if I can get flights sorted, great. If not, I can always sell the ticket to someone on here :)

Archived