It's nice to finally have something to read on this thread :LOL:

I cannot wait to see Biffy supporting muse again, I was at the wembley gig last week and they were just awesome, i was actually asking myself at one stage if muse could actually come out and top them.

They'll only play stuff from the last two albums and maybe the song 'glitter and trauma'. Its the only song they play from their first 3 albums.

They also play 57. It disappeared from the setlist for a while but has made a comeback recently, and is possibly their best song.

The last two albums are ok but the older Biffy stuff can't be beaten. Blackened Sky is unreal, and it's a pity Justboy doesn't get more of a workout.

I was one of about maybe 300 people who went to see them in Capitol Bar last year and the gig was sensational with a great mix of old and new. Hopefully they get an hour set, though I doubt it.

Now going to the Sydney and Melbourne gigs (2nd nights) as well!!! WHOOOOOO

(pending airfares and parental approval)...gonna be epic!

----------------------------

31/01/2010 - Big Day Out Perth

01/07/2010 - Rock Werchter, Belgium

10/12/2010 - Acer Arena, Sydney

15/12/2010 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

19/12/2010 - Bassendean Oval, Perth

Anyone going to U2 the day before?

Suuuuuuuure am! :D

Perth is going to turn into a mini Hollywood in December :LOL:

I'm going to:

Hot Water Music/ The Bouncing Souls

Linkin Park

Architects/Comeback Kid/This is Hell/Rolo Tomassi

No Sleep Till' Festival

U2

Muse

Also happening:

Reel Big Fish/Aquabats

Bon Jovi

Gorillaz/ De la Soul

Guns n Roses/Korn

The Eagles

Tommy and Phil Emmanuel

Perth went through a stage where no one would come here..... now this!

Its crazy all the events fighting for our attention! Can't afford to go to everything or two events will happen on the same day.. its sad :(

Hey just had a thought.

For those of you going to the Perth gig (ie this thread haha)

Bassendean oval is quite next to the airport.

Would there be any restrictions on Muse's use of lasers and other stuff?

Thoughts?

It would be a shame to miss out on the full light show for that reason :(

I'm sure they would have cleared all that sort of stuff before they booked the venue :happy:

hi musers from perth, i'm new to the forum and i can't believe there're so few muse fanatics. anyone planning on going to the airport to try to meet them??

Welcome to the forum :D

I would absolutely LOVE to meet the boys :D

Personally I'm not that big on airport stalking though...I feel like i'm encroaching on their space... Mind you I guess it's kind of like hanging around the back of a venue to try and meet bands.. haha. :LOL:

Ps: To all the airport stalkers.

How the frak do you know the bands arrival time?

This has always puzzled me...

Hahha I know. I personally am guilty of airport stalking and it was insane! If you youtube 'singapore muse airport' you know what I mean. Oh gosh I was so shocked to see so many people and then they started running I was just mute the whole time even though I did come very close to Dom.

I figured in Perth there would hardly be such hardcore fans right so a better chance of meeting them and be all cool (or as cool as one can be) and definitely not screamish fangirlish.

Does anyone know people working in qantas/domestic airport? I think that's how people can really know when they arrive. And I figure if they play Melbourne on 15, they'd either fly here on 16 or 17. But I'm thinking 16 cos don't they usually go to places a few days before and do press and all that stuff then leave quite soon after playing? Plus I think they'll be going to U2. Oh my god I sound like such a psycho stalker person haha. Plotting and planning... muahaha evil luff.

Archived