I'm quite jealous of all those going to this gig, as I believe it the last gig for the entire Resistance Tour at this point?? If I win that meet Muse competition I'll definitely be choosing this one, as I'm already going to gigs in all three of the other cities :awesome:

I'm quite jealous of all those going to this gig, as I believe it the last gig for the entire Resistance Tour at this point?? If I win that meet Muse competition I'll definitely be choosing this one, as I'm already going to gigs in all three of the other cities :awesome:

Wow I never thought of that. Awesome! Hopefully they'll have a few suprises;)

Of course there will be lot's to chat about after the show :D

But we need to get excited together :happy:

WAKE UP PERTH!

Maybe closer to the show people will visit the boards :)

So I know you from the Kasabian thread, you also went in Perth hey?

Do you know much Biffy? I can't think of any of thier songs. I may need some recomendations so I can at least know what I'm listening too:LOL:

So I know you from the Kasabian thread, you also went in Perth hey?

Do you know much Biffy? I can't think of any of thier songs. I may need some recomendations so I can at least know what I'm listening too:LOL:

That would be me :D

Yes I was at the show at Metros, what a fantastic night! :D

Biffy are awesome!

I've only got two of their albums though... (Puzzles and Only Revolutions)

I think they'll play a lot from 'Only Revolutions' as that is the current release.

Notable tracks being 'The Captain', 'Mountains' and 'The Golden Rule'

In my opinion the best songs from puzzles are: 'Who's got a match', 'Semi mental', 'Living is a problem because everything dies' and 'A whole child ago'.

Actually... I'm pretty sure all the songs I mentioned are singles in England. So there's a good chance of them being played. I Hope so anyway :happy:

I'm really getting into Biffy lately. I'm now in love with Infinity Land, Puzzle and Only Revolutions, still have to listen to the first two though.

Really loving LIAP, That Golden Rule, Folding Stars, God and Satan, Glitter and Trauma, As Dust Dances and Jaggy Snake.

I think they will be great as a support act, the people over in the Wembley threads were glowing of them, so hopefully they bring that over to Perth too.

What time will everyone be getting there? Part of me wants to go really early, but then I realise it's just Perth :LOL:

That would be me :D

Yes I was at the show at Metros, what a fantastic night! :D

Biffy are awesome!

I've only got two of their albums though... (Puzzles and Only Revolutions)

I think they'll play a lot from 'Only Revolutions' as that is the current release.

Notable tracks being 'The Captain', 'Mountains' and 'The Golden Rule'

In my opinion the best songs from puzzles are: 'Who's got a match', 'Semi mental', 'Living is a problem because everything dies' and 'A whole child ago'.

Actually... I'm pretty sure all the songs I mentioned are singles in England. So there's a good chance of them being played. I Hope so anyway :happy:

It was an awesome night. I have a huge Kasabian addiction now!!!!

Cheers for all the Biffy help. I have one Biffy song on itunes, and I only got it today from a fellow Muser (I did the mixtape swap) It's called Asexual Meat Kitchen.Not sure if I like it yet. I will youtube a few in the next week or so...

I'm really getting into Biffy lately. I'm now in love with Infinity Land, Puzzle and Only Revolutions, still have to listen to the first two though.

Really loving LIAP, That Golden Rule, Folding Stars, God and Satan, Glitter and Trauma, As Dust Dances and Jaggy Snake.

I think they will be great as a support act, the people over in the Wembley threads were glowing of them, so hopefully they bring that over to Perth too.

What time will everyone be getting there? Part of me wants to go really early, but then I realise it's just Perth :LOL:

Thanks for some more Biffy favs. I was reading some rave reviews on them too.

I'm not to sure how early I'll get there. It really depends on how early I want to drive up ( I have a 3 hour trip to Perth):(. And yeah It's just Perth:LOL: Hopefully no broken barriers this time!

By the way people I'm Jessica:)

It's nice to finally have something to read on this thread :LOL:

I cannot wait to see Biffy supporting muse again, I was at the wembley gig last week and they were just awesome, i was actually asking myself at one stage if muse could actually come out and top them.

They'll only play stuff from the last two albums and maybe the song 'glitter and trauma'. Its the only song they play from their first 3 albums.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure they will play on the towers stage.

That's what they used for Foro Sol in Mexico (even tho that was a soccer stadium).

They've just a festival-like stage built up and then the towers hang off them, cos obviously there won't be a roof/structure at Bassendean :p

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Another Jessica here, getting SUPER excited!!! Dragging my whole family along, going to convert my dad and my youngest brother, but I'll be warning them that I might embarress them as I get a tad into it seeing the boys live :D I had the wonderful privilage of seeing them in Milan and the bloke infront of me seemed a little narked at my enthusiasm, but everyone was just as crazy so ...*shrugs*

Nice to know other Musers really do exist in WA :)

Edit: Hoping for Bliss, CE and IBTY.

Hi! Another Jessica here, getting SUPER excited!!! Dragging my whole family along, going to convert my dad and my youngest brother, but I'll be warning them that I might embarress them as I get a tad into it seeing the boys live :D I had the wonderful privilage of seeing them in Milan and the bloke infront of me seemed a little narked at my enthusiasm, but everyone was just as crazy so ...*shrugs*

Nice to know other Musers really do exist in WA :)

Edit: Hoping for Bliss, CE and IBTY.

Woohoo Another Jessica, hello there.:D

Yes us West Aussie Musers are pretty rare. I actually don't know anyone in my real life who like Muse:(A bit sad really.

Me hoping for CE, B&H, MKU....already seen Bliss live...but wouldn't mind that :p

If something from Showbiz is played (ie Cave or Sunburn) my head might just explode :D

They played Sunburn in Perth back in 2007 it was so beautiful to hear the start of the piano playing, there was a tear in my eye.

Right its looking like I may be in Perth for work these holidays - therefore am totally forking out more cash. 50 bucks less than Brissie though - bonus!

Well, we will see you there;)

And wow only 47 days^^:D

Archived