Extra Tickets for UK Dates Released

KirkBot

Wembley is a fantastic venue, you're pretty much guaranteed to have a great view :)

Not sure if anyone has done this before, but I've got tickets for both Wembley nights, both standing. D'reckon its worth getting seating on the first night? What's seating actually like for a Muse gig, never experienced it...

I was seated at the O2 and everybody stood up as soon as the band came on. Well, some stayed seated (behind me, the fools) but most people stood.

I was seated for U2 at Wembley last year and, again, most people stood as the show started.

I'm going to both nights at Wembley and I'll probably stand for one and get a seat for the other.

Hey guys!

I'm going to the Manchester gig :D

Never been there before, so could you tell me is this venue (Old Trafford) as great as Wembley Stadium?

I'm just curious:)

not as good as wembley but it's as good as any other venue in the uk.

After struggling with almost every site, I finally got 2 tickets for Wembley 11th :happy:, level 5 (though at first it seemed like really crappy seats, but now I just want to go the gig! )

Problem is, I bought them at Gigs&Tours and on the confirmation mail says they're going to be sent to my adress, and they got it right and everything... but I live in Spain and i'm getting worried that's not gonna happen.. guess i'll just have to pick them up at the venue, aggh I'm confused!

I order on gigsandtour too and I live in France.... maybe they'll send them to our home maybe not.... if you have news you can tell me. for example where will you pick them? directly to wembley ?

After struggling with almost every site, I finally got 2 tickets for Wembley 11th :happy:, level 5 (though at first it seemed like really crappy seats, but now I just want to go the gig! )

Problem is, I bought them at Gigs&Tours and on the confirmation mail says they're going to be sent to my adress, and they got it right and everything... but I live in Spain and i'm getting worried that's not gonna happen.. guess i'll just have to pick them up at the venue, aggh I'm confused!

probably because cricket season will be finished then i suppose.

Correct - there are gigs at the Manures ground in the summer when football ain't on - and cricket is played at LCC (its what the first C stands for) in summer so this autumn gig is there.

I've got a confirmation email and a ticket order number from gigsandtours but my credit card hasn't been charged. did anybody have this problem before?

Don't worry, mine hasn't been charged yet either, the funds are just on hold on my debit card.

Don't worry, mine hasn't been charged yet either, the funds are just on hold on my debit card.

Oh, thank you! I was worried that I might not have booked any ticket at all! :eek:

Now i just have to wait....

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to attend one his band shows, now Global rockers U2 may have missed out on their chance to headline at Glastonbury, thanks to Bono's injured back, but guitarist the Edge did make it to Britain's premier music festival, appearing with indie band Muse on Saturday night.

Gah, why do tickets always get released when i don't have money on me? I want to go to both dates :(

Well when you have got some spare money you should put some aside for when they ARE released then you'll be able to buy them!

Archived