Extra Tickets for UK Dates Released

KirkBot

9210ebef-c1d0-499e-8012-6006eb38e19e.jpgA limited number of tickets for all three of Muse's shows in the UK this summer will be released for sale this Friday. These include a very small amount of General Admission (standing and Level 1) and Level 2 tickets for Wembley Stadium.

The tickets go on sale at 09:00 on Friday from the link below.

In addition, there has been a change to the line-up for the band's show at Lancashire County Cricket Ground. Unfortunately The Temper Trap are no longer able to play this show, but we're very pleased to announce that they have been replaced by the excellent Band Of Skulls. Check out their website by clicking on the pic below!

bandofskulls235.jpg

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/672/extra-tickets-for-uk-dates-released/

9210ebef-c1d0-499e-8012-6006eb38e19e.jpgA limited number of tickets for all three of Muse's shows in the UK this summer will be released for sale this Friday. These include a very small amount of General Admission (standing and Level 1) and Level 2 tickets for Wembley Stadium.

The tickets go on sale at 09:00 on Friday from the link below.

In addition, there has been a change to the line-up for the band's show at Lancashire County Cricket Ground. Unfortunately The Temper Trap are no longer able to play this show, but we're very pleased to announce that they have been replaced by the excellent Band Of Skulls. Check out their website by clicking on the pic below!

bandofskulls235.jpg

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/672/extra-tickets-for-uk-dates-released/

Dammit! Now I'm even more annoyed that I can't go. i really want to see Band of Skulls.

Damn :(

Is there any way I can get a ticket then? :p

With seetickets you can collect your tickets at the box office on the day of the gig (a few hours before doors open), as long as your name is on the credit card you use.

With seetickets you can collect your tickets at the box office on the day of the gig (a few hours before doors open), as long as your name is on the credit card you use.

Yes! There is my solution!

I really want to go to that gig.

You'll need to present her card to the box office to claim your tickets' date=' I believe.[/quote']

Won't work unless the cardholder themselves is present. You need to bring ID of yourself, that matches the name on the card. They're pretty anal about it.

Ooh this is good news, I only bought one last time and want to buy another one for my brother as I don't want to go alone (and it can be our birthday surprise :happy: (twins) ).

I hope everyone who didn't manage to buy tickets last time, get the ones they want :)

Conclusion: I have to bring my mum? :c

When we went to pick up tickets at the box office all we needed was ID and the receipt but not the actual card holder. This was at Birmingham 02 academy so it might be different for Wembley (and it wasnt a MUSE gig, but that shouldnt make a difference).

This is what it says on the site for Wembley:

Box Office Collection Accepted:

Tickets left at the box office for collection may be picked up on the day, during the hour before the performance starts. Please take the credit card, photgraphic I.D. and Ticketmaster Booking Reference Number as proof of purchase. (in box under venue info)

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Wembley-Arena-tickets-London/venue/279698

Archived