Extra Tickets for UK Dates Released

KirkBot

I did it through ticketline, I really hope it worked... it has to be shipped to my home and then expressed shipped to me at school, which sucks, but oh well. I really hope it went through! I had no idea what the "Verification Number" was for credit card so I just left it blank.

Think it's +44 for the UK..

Thanks, that's what I thought.... I'm wondering if maybe I don't have it activated for my phone somehow. I got a message from my carrier telling me that the call couldn't be completed.

But, it might not be a total loss - I seem to have gotten a second confirmation email.... so I guess that since I have that I can safely assume that I have the second ticket? I have one pending charge on my credit card already, I guess I'll see if a second one comes through....

Thanks, that's what I thought.... I'm wondering if maybe I don't have it activated for my phone somehow. I got a message from my carrier telling me that the call couldn't be completed.

But, it might not be a total loss - I seem to have gotten a second confirmation email.... so I guess that since I have that I can safely assume that I have the second ticket? I have one pending charge on my credit card already, I guess I'll see if a second one comes through....

Oh, well if you have the confirmation letter I guess you got the tickets! :happy: What was the error you got?

Oh, well if you have the confirmation letter I guess you got the tickets! :happy: What was the error you got?

Instead of bringing me to the confirmation page after waiting, the page said this:

"Sorry, there has been a problem with your order

Please call 0871 220 0260 to confirm that your order was successful

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week "

I may still try to call them tomorrow and maybe I can check with my phone carrier and see if I have to do something special to be able to call the UK....

Archived