Extra Tickets for UK Dates Released

KirkBot

Weird - I've been panicking because I've had errors on every site I've tried, yet even though I saw no confirmation page, I got a confirmation email.....with a valid tracking order...hmmmm........you crazy shits seetickets!!

I tried to get this ticket too but it told me about some error...

So maybe there's no tickets available?

That can't be right, though. As I said, if it's allowing me to get through to put my card details in, then that means that there's tickets avaliable, surely?

Otherwise it's a really retarded booking system.

I tried to get this ticket too but it told me about some error...

So maybe there's no tickets available?

Maybe...I was able to get in after 15 minutes to be able to order tickets, but when I hit the submit button, I got an web page error. I tried like 4 times after that then I started getting the other error where they tell you to call to check on availability.

Oh, and if you try getting tickets for Level 2, you're put through a queue and it reserves your ticket for 5 minutes. I never got that while trying for GA.

Maybe...I was able to get in after 15 minutes to be able to order tickets, but when I hit the submit button, I got an web page error. I tried like 4 times after that then I started getting the other error where they tell you to call to check on availability.

Oh, and if you try getting tickets for Level 2, you're put through a queue and it reserves your ticket for 5 minutes. I never got that while trying for GA.

That's what I'm talking about. Very. Fucking. Retarded.

I say we write a letter!

To be honest, I don't see why not. I work for customer services for Vue Cinemas, and if there's one thing I'm proud of, it's the booking system. The tickets are actually ordered and held for you while you're putting your card details in. So by the time you're doing that, the order has already been processed. The system's just waiting for you to actually pay for the order. And y'know what? It works. It. Fucken. Works.

To be honest, I don't see why not. I work for customer services for Vue Cinemas, and if there's one thing I'm proud of, it's the booking system. The tickets are actually ordered and held for you while you're putting your card details in. So by the time you're doing that, the order has already been processed. The system's just waiting for you to actually pay for the order. And y'know what? It works. It. Fucken. Works.

I'm with you....but do you think we'd accomplish anything? They'll probably just give us an apology and better luck next time.

ohh i am so depress! i am not able to buy my ticket. i have try like 15 times SINCE 9 o'clock, and always end with this horrible sorry there has been a problem check on availability

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit FUCK!

Not a good start - my internet was down. But I've managed to get some hopefully.:D Went for level 2 seats this time for a different perspective, as I have standing for the 11th. Bit expensive and they're round the back but, oh well, at least they look quite close.:D It's going to be worth it, because god knows how long it will be before they're back in the UK again.

There do seem to be some available, so I'd say keep trying all those who have had no luck so far, though I haven't checked my email yet.

I just managed to get tickets level 2 block 229 for Saturday 11th...can anyone tell me whether these are good seats or not?!

Never been to Wembley Stadium before!

Wembley is a fantastic venue, you're pretty much guaranteed to have a great view :)

Not sure if anyone has done this before, but I've got tickets for both Wembley nights, both standing. D'reckon its worth getting seating on the first night? What's seating actually like for a Muse gig, never experienced it...

Archived