Jesus Christ you guys are negative! I'm flying over from Australia to go to Wembley Stadium. I could f***ing care less if they play Guiding Light and Feeling Good. I haven't seen GL before. and it's 2 songs out of what will more than likely be 20-24.

I think the point has been made that you are mostly unhappy with the set lists. Can you stop moaning about it every single time they play a gig (which you probably didn't even go to anyway) where they didn't play MK Ultra or something off Showbiz? You can't even appreciate that they're playing Citizen Erased and Bliss regularly now. It's never enough, is it?

Thank you :yesey: You said exactly what I wanted to say for a long time!!! I'll be happy with whatever they play...I used to lurk around the message board and I can't anymore and because of all the moaners....

Jesus Christ you guys are negative! I'm flying over from Australia to go to Wembley Stadium. I could f***ing care less if they play Guiding Light and Feeling Good. I haven't seen GL before. and it's 2 songs out of what will more than likely be 20-24.

I think the point has been made that you are mostly unhappy with the set lists. Can you stop moaning about it every single time they play a gig (which you probably didn't even go to anyway) where they didn't play MK Ultra or something off Showbiz? You can't even appreciate that they're playing Citizen Erased and Bliss regularly now. It's never enough, is it?

Yay for freedom of speech :awesome:

The same freedom of speech that allows me to say that they are a shadow of what they once were. :)

You didn't get it, sorry, I meant that r2tabh's demands for people to stop moaning was a bit too full on.

P.S Am I the only one who enjoys CE > Nishe in the set list? I think that they sound awesome together.

You didn't get it, sorry, I meant that r2tabh's demands for people to stop moaning was a bit too full on.

P.S Am I the only one who enjoys CE > Nishe in the set list? I think that they sound awesome together.

It wasn't really aimed at you. Should have been more clear...

Citizen Erased into Nishe works well-ish but I don't think it's something they should do at festivals. Just wastes more time.

It wasn't really aimed at you. Should have been more clear...

Citizen Erased into Nishe works well-ish but I don't think it's something they should do at festivals. Just wastes more time.

See I like Nishe, but would happily skip everyone of those mechanical, stolen riffs. Jeez they annoy me.

See I like Nishe, but would happily skip everyone of those mechanical, stolen riffs. Jeez they annoy me.

I agree, riffs only really work after Stockholm. Even better if Stockholm + riff's is a closer. Im not much for the riff after MotP (although it was manageable on HAARP)

Forced In is better though :phu:

And if they don't play the riffs then they'll finish early wont they?

Forced In is better though :phu:

And if they don't play the riffs then they'll finish early wont they?

I agree, I'd much rather have Forced In but hey - this is MUSE. I no longer give alternative suggestions for the set, and to be honest make the set list shorter as long as I don't have Bellz ruining perfectly good Rage songs for me thanks to playing them at every frigging Muse gig since 1963.

I agree, I'd much rather have Forced In but hey - this is MUSE. I no longer give alternative suggestions for the set, and to be honest make the set list shorter as long as I don't have Bellz ruining perfectly good Rage songs for me thanks to playing them at every frigging Muse gig since 1963.

He played an obscure Nirvana riff at Glasto.

The fans are more likely to know it than MK Ultra. I completely understand why he did it :yesey: Bloody good riff too.

I was there and it was a relief to hear that rather than the standard riffs that Bellamy plays but it'd be nicer to hear more from Muse as opposed to these drop-in riffs.

Archived