:LOL: couldn't pick up Jane Fonda. Of all the things said in the article, that's still making me laugh. She must be going blind and deaf.

I'm more bemused that Dom would want to pick up Jane Fonda and proudly announce that she's 72! :LOL:

I mean they do say age doesn't matter but that's a little extreme! :chuckle: Kind of like David Walliams seducing a pensioner in Little Britain! That's the first thing that came to mind. :LOL: Though I suppose Jane Fonda isn't any old pensioner. She probably still looks good!

And I have to say I certainly welcome his liberal, non-ageist attitude! :D

I agree with Matt though, he's probably got his eye on being the crazy one! :LOL:

I'm more bemused that Dom would want to pick up Jane Fonda and proudly announce that she's 72! :LOL:

I mean they do say age doesn't matter but that's a little extreme! :chuckle: Kind of like David Walliams seducing a pensioner in Little Britain! That's the first thing that came to mind. :LOL: Though I suppose Jane Fonda isn't any old pensioner. She probably still looks good!

And I have to say I certainly welcome his liberal, non-ageist attitude! :D

I agree with Matt though, he's probably got his eye on being the crazy one! :LOL:

Well, it's not like she's Betty White. :LOL: Oh, that would be disturbing. Anyways, good to see you've got your humor back.

Blah, who needs a crazy one. They're fun altogether, right?

:LOL: couldn't pick up Jane Fonda. Of all the things said in the article, that's still making me laugh. She must be going blind and deaf.

first i thought i am to old for Dom. Now i get it that i am too young for him:LOL::LOL:

I'm like that with Radiohead. :LOL: Thom is a dick but I still listen to the band. I'm not obsessed with them at all though.

same! i listen to lots of bands but muse is the only one whose interviews and news i follow because they're always interesting and funny.

same! i listen to lots of bands but muse is the only one whose interviews and news i follow because they're always interesting and funny.

This. People always ask me if I listen to anything other than Muse since they are really the only ones I talk about. I listen to plenty of other stuff... I just don't care enough to stalk them. I mean... uh.... :erm:

Guest Octazooka
This just came in the post (I'm a subscriber).

There's a pic of the boys and the headline reads:

MUSE & the 50 acts you must see at Glastonbury.

it says it's an exclusive subscribers-only cover.

There's an alternative U2 cover on the back. Muse got the front :D

Which month issue is it? Cos the Paul McCartney one's still sitting on the book shelves.. but this cover looks awesome, for sure :awesome:

Is it worth getting this magazine? I have to pay 10 pounds lol. I've bought Q magazines with Muse before.

Depends. It has Muse on the cover (U2 on the back) and a cardboard cover with Matt vs Bono.

There's the Cash for Questions article which has been scanned in this thread and some of the acts at Glastonbury comment on who wins out of Muse and Bono as headliners (Shakira says she sings Muse songs in the shower LOL!).

Its got a lot about Glastonbury so is great for people going to that.:)

Finally got this yesterday :D ... and it DOES have the Muse cover! :happy: I was worried that the cover was going to be the Matt Vs Bono pic, but that's just the cardboard thingy on the outside, hehe.

I have to say, they look damn shmexy in this photoshoot... especially Chris :eyebrows:

Matt and Dom don't look poofy for once, haha :p. I love the laughing pic, it's epic!

I'll have to find a space on my wall to display their pwettiness /fangirl

Finally got this yesterday :D ... and it DOES have the Muse cover! :happy: I was worried that the cover was going to be the Matt Vs Bono pic, but that's just the cardboard thingy on the outside, hehe.

:eek: I can't wait for my newsagent to get this in :fear: I hope it's the same deal, with the cardboard overlay thing :happy:

Archived