Yesterday was a bumper magazine day for Muse. I just got home from buying my NME when Q dropped through the post box. It was :awesome:

Lucky!!!

I'd sell everything I own in order to bid for him:LOL:

Well, at least your place would be empty and ready for a fresh coat of paint! :LOL:

Yep, July, although I got mine on May 21st. Not sure how that works. It's on sale in the UK at the end of May.

It's a proper glossy cover with Muse on the front and U2 on the back. The non-subscriber's edition will have the Matt vs Bono Glasto smackdown pic.

:( ... so only subscribers get that awesome Muse cover? Or is it a pull-out cover thing? Gah, so this will be the millionth mag to buy, haha. I'll have a look for it today, although not sure it's out yet.

:( ... so only subscribers get that awesome Muse cover? Or is it a pull-out cover thing? Gah, so this will be the millionth mag to buy, haha. I'll have a look for it today, although not sure it's out yet.

Yup, sorry, subscribers only. I'm so glad I got a subscription now. It was only £20 for the whole year.

When I read this interview I started getting irritated with Matt :LOL: and I don't usually do that. It was mainly ostentatious comments not all by Matt but the article in general, the posh hotel they were in; Matt thinking about buying a house in Los Angeles which Christina Aguilera used to live in, thinking about playing poker with George Clooney with a £10,000 stake! I was thinking “shut up Matt, we know you're bloody loaded, and starting to be up there with the celebrities, you don't have to shove it in our faces”.:LOL: And tbh spending £10,000 on gambling is a bit bad really, considering how many people that would help in the third world. Anyway it is quite alienating. One of the very attractive things about them is that they are just these guys from Teignmouth who have done incredibly well, but remained grounded.

It probably would have come over entirely differently watching the interview. He may well have been joking. TBH I wasn't quite sure when they were joking in this overall. Does Dom really have a thing about older women? Seventy two Eweeee! :LOL:

Anyway I still love Matt to bits I add! He just got on my tits in that interview! :LOL: Partly my mood though, maybe. The painting and decorating bit was really nice though. Although I would add I'm not expecting them to be anything they're not. Their lives are very different to ours and they deserve that. I am positive that it also has its drawbacks.

Actually just editing to say that after watching the myspace making of video again, I am practically sure that things said in this interview were with a twinkle in the eye and tongue in cheek. :D But anyway...wanted to just get that off my chest.

When I read this interview I started getting irritated with Matt :LOL: and I don't usually do that. It was mainly ostentatious comments not all by Matt but the article in general, the posh hotel they were in; Matt thinking about buying a house in Los Angeles which Christina Aguilera used to live in, thinking about playing poker with George Clooney with a £10,000 stake! I was thinking “shut up Matt, we know you're bloody loaded, and starting to be up there with the celebrities, you don't have to shove it in our faces”.:LOL: And tbh spending £10,000 on gambling is a bit bad really, considering how many people that would help in the third world. Anyway it is quite alienating. One of the very attractive things about them is that they are just these guys from Teignmouth who have done incredibly well, but remained grounded.

It probably would have come over entirely differently watching the interview. He may well have been joking. TBH I wasn't quite sure when they were joking in this overall. Does Dom really have a thing about older women? Seventy two Eweeee! :LOL:

Anyway I still love Matt to bits I add! He just got on my tits in that interview! :LOL: Partly my mood though, maybe. The painting and decorating bit was really nice though. Although I would add I'm not expecting them to be anything they're not. Their lives are very different to ours and they deserve that. I am positive that it also has its drawbacks.

Actually just editing to say that after watching the myspace making of video again, I am practically sure that things said in this interview were with a twinkle in the eye and tongue in cheek. :D But anyway...wanted to just get that off my chest.

I think I just might have to agree with you there, well I guess that's what money does towards building one's character :p

And regarding the real estate in LA/ Christina Aguilera house: I always thought Matt was more of a New Yorker really. But I guess moving to LA fits in well with all the new developments :LOL:

I think I just might have to agree with you there, well I guess that's what money does towards building one's character :p

And regarding the real estate in LA/ Christina Aguilera house: I always thought Matt was more of a New Yorker really. But I guess moving to LA fits in well with all the new developments :LOL:

It's nothing do to with character. I'm sure Matt's not perfect, but there's nothing wrong with his character. I get the impression that money for it's own sake is meaningless to him which is why he's talking about throwing it around. If he thinks that way, he's right, as it's just figures stored on a computer at the end of the day. For instance I don't know why they don't just write off world debt and be done with it. Maybe that's being niave but it's something I don't understand. I'm actually terrible with money, don't respect it at all. Maybe that's why I never have any! :LOL:

I suppose that I'm just alienated by ostentatious displays. Flashiness has never impressed me, though I think it was meant tongue in cheek. And it's about feeling isolated from the band, not in a physical sense because obviously having never met them leads to being physically isolated from them :LOL: that's to be expected, but on an emotional plane if that makes sense.

Anyway it's not even anything that is particularly bothering me now, just don't want to provoke a character assassination as I do think very well of Matt. Plus I must have verbal diarrhoea today! I was actually partially hoping people would say to me "Oi you leave our Matt alone, he's lovely!" :LOL:

It's nothing do to with character. I'm sure Matt's not perfect, but there's nothing wrong with his character. I get the impression that money for it's own sake is meaningless to him which is why he's talking about throwing it around. If he thinks that way, he's right, as it's just figures stored on a computer at the end of the day. For instance I don't know why they don't just write off world debt and be done with it. Maybe that's being niave but it's something I don't understand. I'm actually terrible with money, don't respect it at all. Maybe that's why I never have any! :LOL:

I suppose that I'm just alienated by ostentatious displays. Flashiness has never impressed me, though I think it was meant tongue in cheek. And it's about feeling isolated from the band, not in a physical sense because obviously having never met them leads to being physically isolated from them :LOL: that's to be expected, but on an emotional plane if that makes sense.

Anyway it's not even anything that is particularly bothering me now, just don't want to provoke a character assassination as I do think very well of Matt. Plus I must have verbal diarrhoea today! I was actually partially hoping people would say to me "Oi you leave our Matt alone, he's lovely!" :LOL:

Oh, well if you insist: Leave our Matt alone, he's lovely!! :p

Leave Matt alone, he's lovely:LOL:

I really think your reading into it way too much. It was just a jokey, tough in cheek interview, I thought it was hilarious myself. :LOL:

I've heard him say at least a couple of times how much he likes LA, but bah! I really can't see it. I looked up that house that's mentioned in the article. Jesus christ on a motorbike, talk about ostentatious! I was picturing a tanned Matt in that house, holding a martini, and all I could think was :facepalm:

Whatever happened to being a humble hemp farmer? I think he's having an identity crises, tbh. Understandable, I guess. He's kind of in a transitional phase of his life, I guess. Not that I'm speculating of course! :rolleyes:

I've heard him say at least a couple of times how much he likes LA, but bah! I really can't see it. I looked up that house that's mentioned in the article. Jesus christ on a motorbike, talk about ostentatious! I was picturing a tanned Matt in that house, holding a martini, and all I could think was :facepalm:

Whatever happened to being a humble hemp farmer? I think he's having an identity crises, tbh. Understandable, I guess. He's kind of in a transitional phase of his life, I guess. Not that I'm speculating of course! :rolleyes:

He probably just fancied a snoop.:LOL: I've done it myself before, viewed a house I can't afford and have no intention of buying, passes an afternoon:$ Is that bad?

this just came in the post (i'm a subscriber).

There's a pic of the boys and the headline reads:

Muse & the 50 acts you must see at glastonbury.

It says it's an exclusive subscribers-only cover.

There's an alternative u2 cover on the back. Muse got the front :D

i soooooo wanna go to glasto!!!!!! U2 and muse would be heaven!!!!!!!!

He probably just fancied a snoop.:LOL: I've done it myself before, viewed a house I can't afford and have no intention of buying, passes an afternoon:$ Is that bad?

I think that very well could've been what he was doing. I LOVE looking at houses! I guess a lot of people do. I prefer old houses though. (I kind of minored in architecture and historic preservation in school, so I've always been interested in that stuff.)

Now I'm going to have to look up that house as well and see if I can get visual! :LOL:

i soooooo wanna go to glasto!!!!!! U2 and muse would be heaven!!!!!!!!

I do too and I intend to enter some Glastonbury competitions both to see them, see one or two other bands and have the experience.

But U2 might be pulling out... Bono had to have back surgery in Germany yesterday and I think on Monday we'll know the status of the tour dates.

U2 truck drivers said the 360 Tour is restarting in Minneapolis, which is the band's first date after Glastonbury. So wether Glasto is included is up to question.

No it is nice. :shifty: I just looked at your suggestion.. very nosey! :$) I looked and thought nah, couldn't begrudge him that.:happy: Feels different when you look. Very expensive yes but not ostentatious - simple, stylish and feels peaceful. Well it's hardly the rich man's version of the stone cladding house with roman pillars and the satellite disc on the front! :LOL:

Anyway he probably won't buy it, especially after we've all been oggling it and gossiping about it! :$ Oh dear! Not that someone buying a house in Beverley Hills is going to be bothered about what two or three people say on the internet.:chuckle:

BTW I noticed Christina Aguilera has moved into the Osbournes old house which is quite funny after something I said on one of the other threads. Only one more step up for Matt! :LOL: I hope she took a poop scoop with her!

Haha, yeah, I'm sure it was tongue in cheek, especially considering the nature of the entire article. :LOL: I say things like that all the time even though in real life I spend maybe about $20 every few months on non-necessities...

i wish muse decided to go low-fi and just spend their money on music at places other than glastonbury..

Me too. :supersad:

Reading people's replies here does make me wonder though.. if the band weren't nice to the fans/if a band member treated you unkindly, would you be able to keep listening to them? How many fans actually manage to seperate their behaviour with the music?

I thought about opening a thread about this cos it does interest me :p

Archived