This is possibly the weirdest (and most depressing) dream I have ever had. I mean really, really odd.

First I dreamed that I was in a big corridor, a bit hospital-like, and it was infested with wasps, all over the place. That part was so strange that i can't remember most of it. Then I dreamed that my best friend had died and left her boyfriend to look after a baby all on his own. Then, while I was at home and on MSN, talking to him about it (and he was being really sarcastic - I even dreamed the whole chat!), there was a thing on TV saying that Matt Bellamy had died! Died? I looked it up on here, and for someone reason, none of you cared. I was saying 'But he's dead! Don't you realise????' and you all ignored me and talked about some guy with an afro (?). Then I was in the living room when all of I sudden I was holding a book which felt a bit like a university prospectus, but turned out to be a Matt Bellamy Biography. Then for some reason it turned all magazine-y in the middle and had a load of film reviews, game reviews and adverts, including, ironically, a bad review of Black Holes and Revelations! Then I got to the end (without reading a single Matt-related word), and at the back it said: 'If you liked this biography, send $10 to the USA so we can keep printing more.' I think there may have been something in the dream about mental illness too but that's probably because I'd just finished reading 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'. In real life, that is.

Strangely, I've only had anything to so with Muse stuff for about a month, and can't claim to be a massive huge crazy fan or anything. I blame you lot (and the cheese I had last night).

if someone's died in the dream so he'll have a long life...Matt will live a long happy life!:))

One night I dreamt that I was lost in an huge abandoned city during the night. It was freezing. I kept walking around like I knew where I was going. I suppose I was trying to find any other sign of life because it felt creepy to not hear anything, see any other people, not even some stray cat; the only 'life' would be that a few lamposts were still lit. After a long time of wandering around I started to panic, and I ran blindly into a dark alleyway. Suddenly I noticed a dark shape at a shadowy dead end, and as quietly as I could I nervously tip-toed up to it. It was a tent. I lifted a flap and inside was Matt, Dom, and Chris, sitting cross-legged and watching something on a small television while having a cup of coffee.

Then I just found myself crawling into the tent inside with them and Matt handed me a cup of coffee and a blanket, but he didn't say anything. All he did was nod seriously. For some weird reason nobody said a word, the only sound was the low, crackly noise from the TV and a little bit of rain. Then I watched TV with them in silence. Then I woke up. :stunned:

One night I dreamt that I was lost in an huge abandoned city during the night. It was freezing. I kept walking around like I was lost but I felt like I knew where I was going. I suppose I was trying to find any other sign of life because it felt creepy to not hearing anything, seeing any other people, not even some stray cat; the only 'life' would be that a few lamposts were still lit. After a long time of wandering around I started to panic, and I ran blindly into a dark alleyway. Suddenly I noticed a dark shape at a shadowy dead end, and as quietly as I could I nervously tip-toed up to it. It was a tent. I lifted a flap and inside was Matt, Dom, and Chris, sitting cross-legged and watching something on a small television while having a cup of coffee.

Then I just found myself crawling into the tent inside with them and Matt handed me a cup of coffee and a blanket, but he didn't say anything. All he did was nod seriously. For some weird reason nobody said a word, the only sound was the low, crackly noise from the TV and a little bit of rain. Then I watched TV with them in silence. Then I woke up. :stunned:

That sounds quite pleasant, actually. I'd fancy a cup of coffee with those three in a tent right now :D

That sounds quite pleasant, actually. I'd fancy a cup of coffee with those three in a tent right now :D

Yeah it was very comforting after having walked around the city by myself in the freezing cold with nowhere to go. And then being in a rather warm tent with Muse watching TV over coffee; that'd be great in real life, minus.. having a city suddenly deserted. :LOL:

One night I dreamt that I was lost in an huge abandoned city during the night. It was freezing. I kept walking around like I knew where I was going. I suppose I was trying to find any other sign of life because it felt creepy to not hear anything, see any other people, not even some stray cat; the only 'life' would be that a few lamposts were still lit. After a long time of wandering around I started to panic, and I ran blindly into a dark alleyway. Suddenly I noticed a dark shape at a shadowy dead end, and as quietly as I could I nervously tip-toed up to it. It was a tent. I lifted a flap and inside was Matt, Dom, and Chris, sitting cross-legged and watching something on a small television while having a cup of coffee.

Lol! You, Matt, Dom and Chris survived the Apocalypse! :LOL:

Actually thinking about it, that would be bloody scary for M, C and D if it really happened as I dreamed it was the big crazy migraine I had at my boyfriend's house before anyone knew I had them, when I lost all the feeling in my right side, fell over into the fridge and started talking like this:

'Nnngeh! Nnngeh! NNNNNGGGGHHHAAAAHHHH!'

Then I wrote down a load of rubbish trying to tell him what was going on because my brain couldn't figure out which letters to put down, and then finally I got my speech back but kept fooking up the words...I tried to tell my dad 'I feel...', and all that came out was 'I steal! Steal! Steal! Steal!' Which was rather funny and also confusing.

That would ruin a concert, eh?

Actually thinking about it, that would be bloody scary for M, C and D if it really happened as I dreamed it was the big crazy migraine I had at my boyfriend's house before anyone knew I had them, when I lost all the feeling in my right side, fell over into the fridge and started talking like this:

'Nnngeh! Nnngeh! NNNNNGGGGHHHAAAAHHHH!'

Then I wrote down a load of rubbish trying to tell him what was going on because my brain couldn't figure out which letters to put down, and then finally I got my speech back but kept fooking up the words...I tried to tell my dad 'I feel...', and all that came out was 'I steal! Steal! Steal! Steal!' Which was rather funny and also confusing.

That would ruin a concert, eh?

Well that's very interesting! :LOL:

The amount of muse dreams i've had is just too many. I remember hearing an interview when he said the guy from The Flaming Lips had puppets and was covered in blood or something, I had a dream that night that Matt was the one who had all this stuff and he kept following me around asking me how to get home. Sttttrrannngeee.

ive had quite a few screwed up muse dreams...ok a lot.

Last night i had one about Muse at glastonbury, and they were playing after Gnarles Barkley. But that Cee-Lo guy stopped the hole festival because he needed the toilet and he went to the port-a-loo but Matt, Dom and Chris were in there practising because they were next...and then i was helping them out of the loo (???) and i missed the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Craaaaazy

ive had quite a few screwed up muse dreams...ok a lot.

Last night i had one about Muse at glastonbury, and they were playing after Gnarles Barkley. But that Cee-Lo guy stopped the hole festival because he needed the toilet and he went to the port-a-loo but Matt, Dom and Chris were in there practising because they were next...and then i was helping them out of the loo (???) and i missed the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Craaaaazy

Helping them out of the loo? :LOL:

The past few days my dreams have been a little more positive and weird. Also some songs start playing, like the past few days has been just Space Dementia and Screenager Chorus. Although yesterday I woke up and Plug In Baby was playing. And Last week Bliss and Rule By Secrecy was playing.

I had a Matt dream last night.. but I don't think I can go into details about here as I could get banned for lude comments!! :LOL: But I will say this.. I can no longer look at Matt the same.. and he enjoys 'toys'....

nice dream... indeed. :ninja:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:happy:

Mind you I tend to dream about whatever is on my mind at the time. I work in minor obsessions, i.e. I'm really into something for a few weeks and then I move on (though some things like the Beatles and Franz Ferdinand stuck a bit more, and Muse looks set to join them on the old favourites list). Having a few Muse dreams now is totally expected because I'm getting their back catalogue. When I saw the X Men films for the first time (one and two anyway), I kept having dreams about my boyfriend being blue with yellow eyes...