Yeah I never expect to dream about Muse when I do. It's starting to happen more frequently though since they're slowly taking over my life. It's so sad when you don't really want to go out because you're afraid you'll miss a treasure hunt clue :facepalm: But I never expect to dream about them. I think I only did last night cause Matt was all up in my brain.

Sing and I stayed up until 3 in the morning looking at pictures of Matteh last night. I don't think I would have dreamt of him if we hadn't done that. So just look at lots and lots of pictures of the band before you go to bed. I also had Shrinking Universe playing on my ipod before sleeping. So all of those things combined....yeah. :LOL:

That was a good night xD

I had a dream last night that Matt was Harry Potter. This is all I remember. :stunned::LOL:

Oh God, I can picture it :LOL:

Daniel_Radcliffe_1.jpg

muse%20(2).jpg

Yay another Muse dream! But infinitely more mental.

I was on the local train where I live going from Harlem back to home but I was with people I went to high school with (including some people I haven't spoken to since). I was teaching them how to use the train system in New York but we had text books for some reason - the text books had that 90's kids show Arthur on it. I think he was an anteater or an ardvark. I can't remember which. Anyway, we're on the train and everything started to turn into animation and the sky turned people. Some guy a few seats ahead of me started muttering about Zetas. I got confused and went up to talk to him and Dom was sitting there with a furry winter hat on, scarf, torn leather jacket, and aviators muttering. I asked "What about the Zetas?" He took me by the neck and shook me saying "They know! He knows!" I started crying and said "Who is he?" The train stopped at my stop and I herded everyone in my party off the train, still crying after being attacked by what I assumed was a hobo :facepalm: So I get off the train and Matt is standing there with a gun, talking on a cell phone and as I'm about to go downstairs off the platform, he pulls me away from everyone and they don't seem to notice. He lights up a cigarette and stares at me. He doesn't say anything and starts touching my hair. Finally he says "The band broke up. Don't say who because you know what I'm talking about. They kicked me out. Thought I was wrong. But look *points to sky* They're here. I knew it. And now it's your turn." I looked at him confused and said "My turn for what?" He bites my neck and implants a track device just under my skin. He turns to walk away and leaves me there shouting "Now I can always find you."

In my dream I was so disturbed but, really, if he wanted to bite me and put a tracking device on me, I really wouldn't complain.

I was on the local train where I live going from Harlem back to home but I was with people I went to high school with (including some people I haven't spoken to since). I was teaching them how to use the train system in New York but we had text books for some reason - the text books had that 90's kids show Arthur on it. I think he was an anteater or an ardvark. I can't remember which. Anyway, we're on the train and everything started to turn into animation and the sky turned people. Some guy a few seats ahead of me started muttering about Zetas. I got confused and went up to talk to him and Dom was sitting there with a furry winter hat on, scarf, torn leather jacket, and aviators muttering. I asked "What about the Zetas?" He took me by the neck and shook me saying "They know! He knows!" I started crying and said "Who is he?" The train stopped at my stop and I herded everyone in my party off the train, still crying after being attacked by what I assumed was a hobo :facepalm: So I get off the train and Matt is standing there with a gun, talking on a cell phone and as I'm about to go downstairs off the platform, he pulls me away from everyone and they don't seem to notice. He lights up a cigarette and stares at me. He doesn't say anything and starts touching my hair. Finally he says "The band broke up. Don't say who because you know what I'm talking about. They kicked me out. Thought I was wrong. But look *points to sky* They're here. I knew it. And now it's your turn." I looked at him confused and said "My turn for what?" He bites my neck and implants a track device just under my skin. He turns to walk away and leaves me there shouting "Now I can always find you."

In my dream I was so disturbed but, really, if he wanted to bite me and put a tracking device on me, I really wouldn't complain.

Damn you and your kinky imagination!!

(You know the biting thing was my doing :LOL:)

lol hobo Dom :p

I had my first-ever Muse dream last night! :happy:

Nothing too special, I just dreamed I was at a Muse gig. (Even though that is one of my lifetime goals...) Anyway, it was all normal until they started playing the barnyard version of Eternally Missed thought up by Ducky a few days ago. :LOL:

Chase your sheep away...

Glass horseys saying neigh...

The hen forgives the cows...

You are my holy sow...

Moo moo moo...

:yesey:

Nothing too special, I just dreamed I was at a Muse gig. (Even though that is one of my lifetime goals...) Anyway, it was all normal until they started playing the barnyard version of Eternally Missed thought up by Ducky a few days ago. :LOL:

Chase your sheep away...

You are my holy sow...

Moo moo moo...

That rhyming is excellent. Best dream imagination ever! :LOL:

Chase your sheep away...

You are my holy sow...

Moo moo moo...

That rhyme! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

How :awesome: would they be if they played it at a concert?

Muse have only been tangentially part of my dreams so far, the most muse related one so far is that I was in Dublin walking along a street when suddenly the Starlight boat is sailing on the road beside me(?) and Muse were on it, playing Stockholm Syndrome. In all the other dreams I'd be in a shop for some reason and all the magazines are about muse.

Muse have only been tangentially part of my dreams so far, the most muse related one so far is that I was in Dublin walking along a street when suddenly the Starlight boat is sailing on the road beside me(?) and Muse were on it, playing Stockholm Syndrome. In all the other dreams I'd be in a shop for some reason and all the magazines are about muse.

:LOL:

Chase your sheep away...

You are my holy sow...

Moo moo moo...

:stunned:

I'll never hear that song that same way again.

I had a dream that Matt lied about being English. It turns out, he was Australian. He only claimed he was English because he moved from Australia when he was little. When the world found, the people from the state Victoria (where Matt says he's from) started a musical dedicated to their favourite rockstar. When the US found out, for some reason they decided to release a subway sandwich named after Matt. It was called "The Bellamy Sub" (?)

Now that was bizarre.

:$

I had a dream that Matt lied about being English. It turns out, he was Australian. He only claimed he was English because he moved from Australia when he was little. When the world found, the people from the state Victoria (where Matt says he's from) started a musical dedicated to their favourite rockstar. When the US found out, for some reason they decided to release a subway sandwich named after Matt. It was called "The Bellamy Sub" (?)

Now that was bizarre.

LMAO, the Bellamy Sub! I'd so order that everyday!

I've had countless Muse dreams as of late, nothing really interested in particular; although, I keep dreaming about listening to "Resistance" before anyone else gets a chance to and reading reviews about the whole album on the internet.

Now that was bizarre.

I wonder what a Bellamy Sub would have on it? *ponders*:LOL:

I recently had a dream where I was at some random place full of people and I walked into the crowd, and there was Muse signing autographs. I went up to them and I asked Matt for a hug and he looked at me awkwardly and said "umm......" but I hugged him anyway :chuckle: then I hugged Dom without asking :$

I'm guessing it was sort of a simulation of what my worst case scenario for meeting the band is.........though I've imagined worse ways :LOL:

:eek::eek::eek:

oh my goodness!

oh and by the way I pictured that in a film noir style...:rolleyes:

well you said you wished your brain thought up kinkier muse dreams... and it delievered!

hmmm i want to film this, i think it would look good!:p

Now that was bizarre.

I wonder what a Bellamy Sub would have on it? *ponders*:LOL:

Probably magic mushrooms and pasta on banana bread, with a complimentary beer :LOL:

I dreamt that my friend (yes, lala, this means you) sent me a picture of Matt and Gaia holding hands (they both looked amazing). I looked at her and said "Why would you do this to me?!" :'(

I spend WAY too much time on the picture threads :LOL:

Probably magic mushrooms and pasta on banana bread, with a complimentary beer :LOL:

I dreamt that my friend (yes, lala, this means you) sent me a picture of Matt and Gaia holding hands (they both looked amazing). I looked at her and said "Why would you do this to me?!" :'(

I spend WAY too much time on the picture threads :LOL:

1. I would never look at anything like that. My heart would shatter into trillions of pieces.

2. I love you far too much to have you look at something like that :kiss:

3. Is that anywhere near pervy enough for me?

4. Of course he looked amazing :stunned: