I had a dream that, for some weird reason, i was in hospital and had just had a baby (which usually requires sex and pregnancy first, but never mind). Then suddenly, Matt, Rufus Wainwright and Alex Kapranos walked in, and my boyfriend and I both went 'Uh?'

That was it. No idea why those three in particular.

The most traumatic dream I had was when I was little and I dreamed that my little sister and my teddy bear fell down a big hole! :eek: Noooo....:(

Oh yeah, and my friend Ryan once dreamed that he was riding through the jungle backwards on a rainbow ostrich singing 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King'

I had a dream that, for some weird reason, i was in hospital and had just had a baby (which usually required sex and pregnancy first, but never mind). Then suddenly, Matt, Rufus Wainwright and Alex Kapranos walked in, and my boyfriend and I both went 'Uh?'

That was it. No idea why those three in particular.

The most traumatic dream I had was when I was little and I dreamed that my little sister and my teddy bear fell down a big hole! :eek: Noooo....:(

Ive had some queer dreams about death, when I was a kid I used to keep dreaming that i'd commit suicide. Or a Red Fiesta would run me over, a combination of the two for a few years. Freaked me well out :eek:

Guest Ducky101

hmm my muse dream was random.

It was after the Shephards Bush gig and there was an Afterparty. We were sitting down and Matt jumped on to my lap basically acting out the random GIF in my sig.

And then dom gave me a drumstick and his number and chris said that his children wanted to marry me... ?

Then i came back home and placed my drumstick on my shelf and dom's number in my phone.

I woke up the next day and checked my shelf hoping...

but no. No drumstick and no number.... <SNIff>....

i had a dream about matt and dom..

i was sitting near matt and asked him a chewing gum,but i formulated the answer in a bad way so he didn't understand..and he came nearer me to listen to me better :LOL: ....you know,at this point i felt so embarassed!!

anyway...he told me the chewing gum..

then i saw dom at my side..he began to pull my leg for my bad impression with matt!!

I AM ILL!;)

I hate Muse dreams though, because you wake up really disappointed. I dreamt that I met them and took photos, and in the dream I was reviewing the photos I'd actually taken that day, with all the ones of me and Muse having a larf at the end. So, logically, I woke up and immediately checked my camera.

No Muse :(

Haha so weird, I had a dream 2 nights ago that felt like it was lasting like 4 days...you know, when you have a dream and youve only been sleeping for a few hours, but it feels like it's days long?

Anyways, to make a long story short...

I had a dream that I woke up in my "house" (not my house in real life) and I walked into my living room/family room, and everything was THRASHED. A coffee table was turned over, papers were everywhere, there were books and random objects on the ground, basically everything looked like a hurricane had just gone through the room. All of a sudden, Dom walks into the room and without saying anything, just puts his hands on his head and has an expression like this ::eek:

I looked at him and i started rambling, "I SWEAR it wasn't me!!! I just walked out here and saw everything like this, I promise! I don't know what happened last night," blah blah...

and as I was defending myself I woke up.

Too bad my dream didn't involve Matt....However, i have had a few intimate dreams involving him :p

ok, no shit:

Last night I dreamed Dom was a Victoria Secrets Underwear model :stunned:

and they had an interview with Tyra Banks..

and Dom said,that he was afraid his girlfriend would drown,cause they wanted to make some boat ride and she was pregnant and weighted sth like 200 kilos..

w..t..f..

:LOL: :LOL:

wow i thought my muse dreams were weird.

One night, not so long ago, I flew to London to watch MTV and I was sitting in a big hall, full of people. There was a screen in front of stage and announcer yelled "This is the moment you've been waiting for!!! Shakira!!!". Shakira started to dance in the screen and I just wanted to wake up, but then I listened the song more carefully. Song was Interlude before Hysteria!!! I thought this can't be happening and then screen fell. Yes, Muse were playing and suddenly I was on the stage singing S4A while Matt went insane soloing through the hole song. I was really good, Chris winked to me when I was laying on stage screaming "Our wrongs remain unrectified, and our souls won't be exhumed". Gig ended there and we run through some halls avoiding to be seen. Then we found ourselves outside and I lit cig. Matt was begging for one too, but I refused to give him any :D Lot of people came to see me and they kept telling how good I was and so on. I said I have to go because I was late from coffee and Matt and Dom said to give them a call if I'm around somewhere where they are. I told I'll consider it and woke up, late from work already (as usual...).

Consider!?!?!? What the hell was I thinking... Unfortunately I didn't get their phone numbers :(

Last night I dreamt I was at the bus stop with Matt, but he'd put on weight and was wearing glasses. I kept asking him for one of his guitars, but he kept wandering around aimlessly. As a result of following him I missed my bus, and had to wait for another one. When I got on, Matt disappeared and Chris Moyles (who was also on the bus) picked a fight with me (?).

And then I woke up and my Dead Star EP had arrived in the post. Coincidence? Or my subconscious anticipating its arrival though dreams?

everyone has had this kind of dreams involving matt,i think...

I've had no rude dreams about myself and Matt. My subconscious is really taking the piss. 6 years and no damn dream.

I have, however, dreamt that I was in the Bliss video with Matt, and hand in hand, we jumped. It was funny cos we were chatting on the way down...?!? I'm guessing we just kept falling, cos I don't remember landing. Best falling dream I've ever had.

I also dreamt I was in a really smoky pub with my Mum, and suddenly, Matt came in. Muse were meant to be performing, but the other two hadn't turned up. I sat at the end of the piano while Matt played it, but he burst into tears halfway through Sing for Absolution (???). I think he was upset that Chris and Dom weren't there.

Then, randomly, Matt was topless, and I was chatting to him, but he looked really rough. He signed my hat, and my favourite t-shirt, then I woke up.

Yes, I checked the t-shirt... No damn signature... :(

I've had no rude dreams about myself and Matt. My subconscious is really taking the piss. 6 years and no damn dream.

I have, however, dreamt that I was in the Bliss video with Matt, and hand in hand, we jumped. It was funny cos we were chatting on the way down...?!? I'm guessing we just kept falling, cos I don't remember landing. Best falling dream I've ever had.

I also dreamt I was in a really smoky pub with my Mum, and suddenly, Matt came in. Muse were meant to be performing, but the other two hadn't turned up. I sat at the end of the piano while Matt played it, but he burst into tears halfway through Sing for Absolution (???). I think he was upset that Chris and Dom weren't there.

Awww..that sounds so cute! But sad :LOL:

Then, randomly, Matt was topless, and I was chatting to him, but he looked really rough. He signed my hat, and my favourite t-shirt, then I woke up.

Yes, I checked the t-shirt... No damn signature... :(

:LOL: :LOL:

I haven't had any muse-related dreams recently--how unfortunate. It's fun dreaming of them :happy:

this past week I had my first dream in a while and it happened to consist of Muse being in a really strange gig in what seemed to be London or somewhere like it...

I dunno it was weird and I cant remember alot of it :(

everyone has had this kind of dreams involving matt,i think...

Another nice thing that happens sometimes is when my boyfriend and I are having...how can i put it...personal relations, and when its dim in the room I can look up at him and his mussed-up dark hair and his thin, matt bellamy-shaped face...and my imagination runs wild. :$

Not that HE knows, or anything...

Another nice thing that happens sometimes is when my boyfriend and I are having...how can i put it...personal relations, and when its dim in the room I can look up at him and his mussed-up dark hair and his thin, matt bellamy-shaped face...and my imagination runs wild. :$

Not that HE knows, or anything...

:)