Same! But the guy next to me went ballistic when KoC started. Meanwhile, I was having a heart attack during CE when people were sitting down like it was one of the warm up acts :mad:

Tbh, I was sitting down for most of the concert... but seeing I was right up the back, I had a pretty good view either way... but I probably stood up for about half of the concert :/

The people in the rows behind us all the way up to the back were standing from about SMBH onwards.. I'm pretty sure that was 4th... :)

Same! But the guy next to me went ballistic when KoC started. Meanwhile, I was having a heart attack during CE when people were sitting down like it was one of the warm up acts :mad:

I wish someone went mad during KoC. The moshers did, but like, I wasn't in the pit. :p My brother was kind of pissed off during Koc. Me too, a little. Because KoC was played third. and we were all just like :erm: ...thefuck? and then the people around me were singing along or dancing but some of them didn't know the song and I was like, I hate all of you fake Musers! You came for Passion Pit, didn't you!?!?!?

...I'm jealous of anyone who got to see Muse with Silversun Pickups. Must have been the best concert ever.

Tbh, I was sitting down for most of the concert... but seeing I was right up the back, I had a pretty good view either way... but I probably stood up for about half of the concert :/

The people in the rows behind us all the way up to the back were standing from about SMBH onwards.. I'm pretty sure that was 4th... :)

Well I'm incredibly short, so if I had sat down I wouldn't have been able to see :rolleyes: But still, I was jumping around the whole time which would be kind of hard to do sitting down :chuckle:

I wish someone went mad during KoC. The moshers did, but like, I wasn't in the pit. :p My brother was kind of pissed off during Koc. Me too, a little. Because KoC was played third. and we were all just like :erm: ...thefuck? and then the people around me were singing along or dancing but some of them didn't know the song and I was like, I hate all of you fake Musers! You came for Passion Pit, didn't you!?!?!?

...I'm jealous of anyone who got to see Muse with Silversun Pickups. Must have been the best concert ever.

There was this whole group of people behind me who came for Metric. They made a sign out of glow sticks then sat down for Muse. I like Metric, but it kind of pissed me off :indiff: Oooh since KoC was third, did you get TaB? :awesome:

He's trying to look dadly. :LOL:

:LOL: oh god, no! I miss the old Matt who was so immature :D whatever, you win some you lose some.

Tbh, I was sitting down for most of the concert... but seeing I was right up the back, I had a pretty good view either way... but I probably stood up for about half of the concert :/The people in the rows behind us all the way up to the back were standing from about SMBH onwards.. I'm pretty sure that was 4th... :)

I sat down for some of it. I mean if you're in the top row there's really no point in standing up, right? I wasn't, I was in the middle, but i see why some people did. Just the people around me pissed me off... Didn't really stand up at all. This is MUSE for fuck's sake! :D One thing I hated, though, was my brother. He looked so bored. He is a genuine Muser but he gets really, like, socially awkward at concerts. He's really shy in public...

Well I'm incredibly short, so if I had sat down I wouldn't have been able to see :rolleyes:

There was this whole group of people behind me who came for Metric. They made a sign out of glow sticks then sat down for Muse. I like Metric, but it kind of pissed me off :indiff: Oooh since KoC was third, did you get TaB? :awesome:

:LOL: at the first part!

Oooh, I love Metric! Well, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but you get my point. :) &I get what your saying about being pissed off at them. I saw Muse w/ Passion Pit and got their late, cuz I didn't want to see Passion Shit play, but I saw their 2 most famous songs, and some people were leaving after they were done. It kind of pissed me off..They up N left Muse!

YES! They closed with TaB! :D

:LOL: at the first part!

Oooh, I love Metric! Well, I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but you get my point. :) &I get what your saying about being pissed off at them. I saw Muse w/ Passion Pit and got their late, cuz I didn't want to see Passion Shit play, but I saw their 2 most famous songs, and some people were leaving after they were done. It kind of pissed me off..They up N left Muse!

YES! They closed with TaB! :D

:D I am really that short though. I'm shorter than Matt... Quite a few inches shorter actually :$

Me too! :D Right, I mean it's a Muse concert. They didn't make any special sign for them or anything :( Really! That's so stupid :mad: Why would you leave for Muse!? Why :eek:

... Lucky :p

I took a friend to see Muse. We had gotten him the tickets for his birthday (late present) so he didn't really seem them. Turns out his favorite band was Silversun Pickups, and didn't know they were opening for Muse. He was quite surprised when he found out only a short time before they actually went on stage.

They were good openers. But don't feel too bad. The first US leg of the tour felt pretty bland to me.

Well I'm incredibly short, so if I had sat down I wouldn't have been able to see :rolleyes: But still, I was jumping around the whole time which would be kind of hard to do sitting down :chuckle:

I sat down for some of it. I mean if you're in the top row there's really no point in standing up, right? I wasn't, I was in the middle, but i see why some people did. Just the people around me pissed me off... Didn't really stand up at all. This is MUSE for fuck's sake! :D One thing I hated, though, was my brother. He looked so bored. He is a genuine Muser but he gets really, like, socially awkward at concerts. He's really shy in public...

I suppose I was just in shock that I was actually seeing them live.

Or maybe that was my excuse... :/ Heehee...

Whoa, now that's one good comparison! It's like a cross between Dom and Matt!

David-Tennant.jpg

Why? :LOL:

Wow, that really does... and it reminds me of one of my uncles, except he's much older :chuckle: No, he doesn't look like Dom or Matt.

Yes, that is one of the concerts that hurts the most when I think of how I possibly could have missed it. I'm pretty sure Reading and Leeds will be pretty close up there too now...

My dad always brings muse into our conversations, and he claims that him and Matt are twins :rolleyes: Which is only really weird considering how i will openly call Matt sexy.

Peter and Matt look exactly alike if you ask me :p[ATTACH]13921[/ATTACH]

What, you got something against fan girls? Ahh, you'd hate me!:LOL:

But no really, I would also rather meet a Muser who isn't a fan girl....Because as much fun as it is to talk about Matt's bum all the time, I'd rather talk about the music, your favorite song, i dunno, something other than that. Plus we get very annoying after a while. I may be one but I can see why lots of Musers don't talk to me :rolleyes: I try to behave.

I don't think he looks old for his age. Pre-Resistance, he looked very young for his age. But I know this sounds weird, but after Kate getting pergnant, it seems like he looks older. or more mature. I dunno, hard to explain....I was too shy to talk to anyone when I went to the concert. I guess It's because it was mostly guys, and it just seemed weird, specially with my brother next to me. Plus all the people around me didn't seem to be very big fans. the couple next to me was SITTING. DOWN. and the girls in front of me went absoloutely crazy during SMBH but didn't give two shits about KoC. :facepalm:

My mom is probly just teasing me but she aslways calls him old and says, "what an ugly man!" I don't think he's ugly....on the other hand, she says he has good style? but then my screensaver was all of my Muse pics and she saw it flip to a lol i found of Matt, and she was like "he acts like he's god's gift to woman". So i think she hates him. Hmmph.

Holy, this is crazy. :$ I'm starting to feel like us Musers are almost of a completely different taste than the rest of the world, somehow unique. It just feels crazy; inspirational; mused, it feels incredibly dark yet humbling. I'm not sure exactly. But I agree with everything there. Me included could be a complete fangirl, but I wish I was able to openly say Matt is sexy as well, and I can't really because I used to be a guy before, and my dad finds it really awkward. It's like I have to start a new life where with people who I never knew that closely for it not to seem awkward. But aside from that point, I would much rather either link to or only talk about his musicality, although I like to really delve deep into talking about people, to the point where their lowest layers are uncovered. If you've ever done that with someone, it is the most "revolutionary" thing to feel.

That was sort of a heart-post, I don't know, but I had to say that all. I'm also listening to Hyper Chondriac Music while I'm thinking about this, and it really seems to act like an air freshener-evaluator that makes you think differently. It's amazing.

I totally did, on April 1, 2010. And I'm not foolin' ya.

Sorry, it's the second time I've randomly quoted something from my signature. :LOL:

Holy, this is crazy. :$ I'm starting to feel like us Musers are almost of a completely different taste than the rest of the world, somehow unique. It just feels crazy; inspirational; mused, it feels incredibly dark yet humbling. I'm not sure exactly. But I agree with everything there. Me included could be a complete fangirl, but I wish I was able to openly say Matt is sexy as well, and I can't really because I used to be a guy before, and my dad finds it really awkward. It's like I have to start a new life where with people who I never knew that closely for it not to seem awkward. But aside from that point, I would much rather either link to or only talk about his musicality, although I like to really delve deep into talking about people, to the point where their lowest layers are uncovered. If you've ever done that with someone, it is the most "revolutionary" thing to feel.

That was sort of a heart-post, I don't know, but I had to say that all. I'm also listening to Hyper Chondriac Music while I'm thinking about this, and it really seems to act like an air freshener-evaluator that makes you think differently. It's amazing.

Hyper Chondriac Music and Con-Science are amazing, even by Muse standards. Nearly everything Muse produce is great, but those two are in leagues of their own.

SRS MUSERS ARE SRS

I found out this last week sometime when the whole world found out, or was it 2 weeks back? - dunno - but I really can't believe that songs like CE, PIB, Bliss, you know what I'm on about, won't be played live again after Reading and Leeds! :eek: I thought it was about time to post something on the subject, this thread's off topic anyway, I really honestly hope that Matt's just talking Shite again, I haven't seen them live yet and my parents have only just agreed I can see them when they next tour in the UK.... I need to experiance a heart attack during CE live... Thoughts? :(

Okay, so I had a dream that I was staying at Matt and Kate's house last night. Matt was in his underwear and I asked him for help with my guitar, because it’s a piece of crap. So he took it in his room with him. After that, I was at Costco with him and Dom looking at desk chairs, and then I woke up.

I found out this last week sometime when the whole world found out, or was it 2 weeks back? - dunno - but I really can't believe that songs like CE, PIB, Bliss, you know what I'm on about, won't be played live again after Reading and Leeds! :eek: I thought it was about time to post something on the subject, this thread's off topic anyway, I really honestly hope that Matt's just talking Shite again, I haven't seen them live yet and my parents have only just agreed I can see them when they next tour in the UK.... I need to experiance a heart attack during CE live... Thoughts? :(

I think Matt mostly meant songs like MC, Screenager, Megalo, HM, and DS, which I would die to go see :$ I really hope he's not serious about it though...

:D I am really that short though. I'm shorter than Matt... Quite a few inches shorter actually :$

Me too! :D Right, I mean it's a Muse concert. They didn't make any special sign for them or anything :( Really! That's so stupid :mad: Why would you leave for Muse!? Why :eek:

I'm about 2 inches shorter than Matt...But I'm not done growing yet:) I want to be the same height as him. I think it's an okay height for a girl. Strap some heels on and voila! I don't know why anyone would leave for Muse. But they did. :stunned:

I took a friend to see Muse. We had gotten him the tickets for his birthday (late present) so he didn't really seem them. Turns out his favorite band was Silversun Pickups, and didn't know they were opening for Muse. He was quite surprised when he found out only a short time before they actually went on stage.

They were good openers. But don't feel too bad. The first US leg of the tour felt pretty bland to me.

:LOL: That's some crazy shit right there. I don't know the setlists of any of the other concerts or anything...who did they get? I just think it would have been better to have Silversun than Passion Pit. Dont like them at all....I dragged my brother to a Paramore concert (even though he secretly wanted to go) but he totally freaked out when he saw Tegan & Sara as the opener. :D

Yes, that is one of the concerts that hurts the most when I think of how I possibly could have missed it. I'm pretty sure Reading and Leeds will be pretty close up there too now...

I'm sad I don't get to go there, either. But It's a long shot..I'm on a different continent. I wouldn't have the chance to see them for at least another 3/4 years. Senior year I get to take a vacation anywhere, so hopefully they'll be at Reading that year. I'm definitely going to Britain, where else?!

Holy, this is crazy. :$ I'm starting to feel like us Musers are almost of a completely different taste than the rest of the world, somehow unique. It just feels crazy; inspirational; mused, it feels incredibly dark yet humbling. I'm not sure exactly. But I agree with everything there. Me included could be a complete fangirl, but I wish I was able to openly say Matt is sexy as well, and I can't really because I used to be a guy before, and my dad finds it really awkward. It's like I have to start a new life where with people who I never knew that closely for it not to seem awkward.

I think we are different. For one thing, we're fucking maniacs. Even the ones who aren't fan girls...could tell you the Album from looking @ Matt's hair, could name the setlist that a different country had. Some obsessive stuff goes on between us, but I think that happens with most bands...Just that we don't get over it.My parents don't really mind my obsessiveness, has happened many times before, they put up with it, I just try to keep my mouth closed most of the time. It's hard to do. :p You saw them on April 1st? That's funny, April Fools....heh. My cousin was born that day. :rolleyes:

Okay, so I had a dream that I was staying at Matt and Kate's house last night. Matt was in his underwear and I asked him for help with my guitar, because it’s a piece of crap. So he took it in his room with him. After that, I was at Costco with him and Dom looking at desk chairs, and then I woke up.

:awesome: just randomly at costco with dom looking for some chairs...

That reminds me of this dream I had a while ago, where me and Tom were at Ikea, and we got kicked out for messing around too much...but couldn't find the exit. :LOL:

I'm about 2 inches shorter than Matt...But I'm not done growing yet:) I want to be the same height as him. I think it's an okay height for a girl. Strap some heels on and voila! I don't know why anyone would leave for Muse. But they did. :stunned:

Lucky :p I'm 5"2 *mutters unpleasant things about genes and heredity* :stunned: You paid the money, why wouldn't you at least stay for the best part of the night!?!? Especially for Muse!??! What's wrong with those people? They need some help. DON'T WORRY PEOPLE, I WILL HELP YOUUUUU!!!! *grabs OoS and Abso*

Lucky :p I'm 5"2 *mutters unpleasant things about genes and heredity* :stunned: You paid the money, why wouldn't you at least stay for the best part of the night!?!? Especially for Muse!??! What's wrong with those people? They need some help. DON'T WORRY PEOPLE, I WILL HELP YOUUUUU!!!! *grabs OoS and Abso*

I'm sure you know this already.. BUT I'M 5'2'' as well! :awesome:

I hate it when people leave in the middle of great concerts.. or ESPECIALLY when all they do is sit and get drunk. They don't sing, they just bob their head a bit :mad:

Sorry, it's the second time I've randomly quoted something from my signature. :LOL:

The Muse Boards are also apparently used as a therapy session :chuckle:

I'm not makin' fun of ya, I actually think its quite awesome that the people here are generally good and are a bit supportive of each other (considering of course this is online). Our similarities unite us, but we are not all the same, and I love that part too.

I think that Muse fans tend to still have certain qualities that make us a bit different... probably similar to the band's geeky and outcast/rebel qualities. Not sure of any other way to have it... except the extreme fangirl stuff just has to stop. They are real people any time they talk to anyone, so I can't imagine what it would be like if they all had massive egos.

:awesome: just randomly at costco with dom looking for some chairs...

That reminds me of this dream I had a while ago, where me and Tom were at Ikea, and we got kicked out for messing around too much...but couldn't find the exit. :LOL:

:LOL: Whoops!

I have the same... philosophy? with the opening acts. Some people only come for the main show, but even if I don't think I like an opening band, I want that proven to me and not assumed. I like discovering new music, so I'll listen and encourage opening acts. And yea, gets your moneys worth for sure.

I'm sure you know this already.. BUT I'M 5'2'' as well! :awesome:

I hate it when people leave in the middle of great concerts.. or ESPECIALLY when all they do is sit and get drunk. They don't sing, they just bob their head a bit :mad:

I love the people who are in the very very top row and are still dancing like maniacs and whipping their hair and everything. They don't give a shit if they cant see Matt, Dom and Chris upclose, they're gonna have fun anyways :D

I hate the people who just sit there too...

My brother's best friend had tickets to Muse, the same night as me, and he had Pit tickets, and he didnt even go :noey: He's all "I have to work" and i'm like "Give me your ticket now, Rob, before I cut you!" but he didn't give me it... :rolleyes:

^Damn. How do you feel about the people who stand in the front centre? :p That's where I was: he knee-slid like five feet from me in his bright pink outfit at the end of Plug In Baby. Crazy hah.

I think we are different. For one thing, we're fucking maniacs. Even the ones who aren't fan girls...could tell you the Album from looking @ Matt's hair, could name the setlist that a different country had. Some obsessive stuff goes on between us, but I think that happens with most bands...Just that we don't get over it.My parents don't really mind my obsessiveness, has happened many times before, they put up with it, I just try to keep my mouth closed most of the time. It's hard to do. :p You saw them on April 1st? That's funny, April Fools....heh. My cousin was born that day. :rolleyes

All... the same! How many times have I said that? :awesome: It's insane, we Musers are like one living economy that understand each other like crazy. Sorry for my whateveryoucallit, but it seems so true.

I woke up and ran into my wall and all I remember is Map of the Problematique playing, wtf? :unsure:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

^Damn. How do you feel about the people who stand in the front centre? :p That's where I was: he knee-slid like five feet from me in his bright pink outfit at the end of Plug In Baby. Crazy hah.

All... the same! How many times have I said that? :awesome: It's insane, we Musers are like one living economy that understand each other like crazy. Sorry for my whateveryoucallit, but it seems so true.

:awesome: ya, i could just talk and talk to you guys on twitter, yt, fb, and here, and it doesn't get old. we get each other.

i feel like a lifetime movie. :rolleyes: