I vaguely remember dreaming about me being on a private plane flown by Chris while Dom and Matt were laughing like crazy in the back and doing weird things while Tom was filming it for an upcoming DVD. I was apparently touring with them in South America because I look out the window and see jungles and Matt says, "That's Brazil!" Then Chris started to make the jet go upside down and we were all tumbling around and screaming!

Then I had a really sad one where I was on a bridge in NYC attending a memorial service for Matt because he died on the bridge! :eek: It was raining hard and I was surrounded by a bunch of Musers. Made me really depressed....:(

I just remembered a dream I had ages ago, but I can't remember all the details.

Anyway, both my dogs had puppies together (and they were really cute! :happy:), but I do remember one part where Matt was in my room at boarding, leaning on my chair and laughing. I think he was wearing the suit he wore to RAH.

:stunned:

:wtf:

Had a dream Chris was sitting on my coffee table wearing lingire. I almost-ran out of the room and saw Dom wearing a bikini. I then turned to go to my room when Matt came out of my room wearing his sparkly suit/blue glasses thing. He stopped and handed me the glasses, and kept on going without so much as a helllo. I went into my room and found a layer of banana peels all over the floor.

:stunned:

:LOL::LOL:

I vaguely remember dreaming about me being on a private plane flown by Chris while Dom and Matt were laughing like crazy in the back and doing weird things while Tom was filming it for an upcoming DVD. I was apparently touring with them in South America because I look out the window and see jungles and Matt says, "That's Brazil!" Then Chris started to make the jet go upside down and we were all tumbling around and screaming!

Then I had a really sad one where I was on a bridge in NYC attending a memorial service for Matt because he died on the bridge! :eek: It was raining hard and I was surrounded by a bunch of Musers. Made me really depressed....:(

:chuckle:(for the first one)

:'( for the last one...

I had one after watching the trailer of Shutter(thai version) but hopefully it wasn't a nightmare although I remember seeing ghosts and zombies following me.And then I fall asleep and had a dream in my dream where I was playing football with a dead child:stunned: And then I wa told by the police that I had to catch some ghosts to save the world and they gave me a folder with pics of the most dangerous of them and I saw Matt in one picture,wearing his granny coat,and he was supposed to be the most dangerous of all ghosts!:rolleyes:

That's when my mum's waking me up for school...

I had one after watching the trailer of Shutter(thai version) but hopefully it wasn't a nightmare although I remember seeing ghosts and zombies following me.And then I fall asleep and had a dream in my dream where I was playing football with a dead child:stunned: And then I wa told by the police that I had to catch some ghosts to save the world and they gave me a folder with pics of the most dangerous of them and I saw Matt in one picture,wearing his granny coat,and he was supposed to be the most dangerous of all ghosts!:rolleyes:

That's when my mum's waking me up for school...

:LOL::LOL: That coat belongs in a horror movie!

Had another dream last night where I was sitting by a window and I saw the band walk past it. Then, a door opens behind me and Chris walks in! I'm the only one in the room and I get super excited and ask him for a picture. I don't have my digital camera with me, so I have to use my phone. I'm fumbling around with the thing, and I realize Chris has to go somewhere, but he's patient and just smiles! :happy: We take the picture and he says bye and walks away. Next, I'm at an outdoor Muse gig with only about 200 people. The Killers were the support band. I never got to the part where Muse performs but I did see Brandon Flowers tell jokes to the audience and run/jump around the stage! :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: That coat belongs in a horror movie!

Had another dream last night where I was sitting by a window and I saw the band walk past it. Then, a door opens behind me and Chris walks in! I'm the only one in the room and I get super excited and ask him for a picture. I don't have my digital camera with me, so I have to use my phone. I'm fumbling around with the thing, and I realize Chris has to go somewhere, but he's patient and just smiles! :happy: We take the picture and he says bye and walks away. Next, I'm at an outdoor Muse gig with only about 200 people. The Killers were the support band. I never got to the part where Muse performs but I did see Brandon Flowers tell jokes to the audience and run/jump around the stage! :LOL:

:LOL: Oh,Matt!

Chris is always so nice:happy:

:eek: I had a dream the other day that Matt fall from a bridge and died!

:eek: That's really weird! Talk about connecting dreams!

I know that's what I meant too! I hope that it won't happen in reality because most of my Muse dreams come true and know that you had the same dream I'm really scared!!!! Not my Maffoo!:'(

You've had Muse dreams actually happen? :stunned: Like what? I'm sure nothing will happen to Matt! :happy:

Well nothing really important...

-I had a dream months ago that they were playing hanging from the roof of the stage months ago and then I saw an article where Matt was saying that he wants to play in space or on air

-I had a dream that I was reading a book which had all of their pictures, interviews and live appearences and then I found out that there is actually a book for them (although I doubt there is in my country)

-I saw that Matt tweeted pictures of Bing and the next day he did!

-And a month before Reading&Leeds I had a dream that Matt gave me a ticket and then I saw the contest here but I didn't win.. (:()

But lately I don't have Muse dream and when I do they're not vivid and I forget them!:(

Well nothing really important...

-I had a dream months ago that they were playing hanging from the roof of the stage months ago and then I saw an article where Matt was saying that he wants to play in space or on air

-I had a dream that I was reading a book which had all of their pictures, interviews and live appearences and then I found out that there is actually a book for them (although I doubt there is in my country)

-I saw that Matt tweeted pictures of Bing and the next day he did!

-And a month before Reading&Leeds I had a dream that Matt gave me a ticket and then I saw the contest here but I didn't win.. (:()

But lately I don't have Muse dream and when I do they're not vivid and I forget them!:(

That's still freaky/cool though! I wish my dreams came true, even if they were little things!

Ok,so I had another one yesterday and what I make of that is that I have to watch more horror films! I watched 3 or 4 with my sister the past 2 days and I had musey dreams after that!:p

I don't remember many details but I'll try to remember most of what happened.I was somewhere,I think it was my home,and I was staring at Chris who were talking to Matt,I think.And the thing I remember after that is me,my friend Jenny,Chris and Matt walking and we were in a hurry.Matt was walking in front of us,he was almost running, while Chris,Jenny and I were fooling around and laughing hysterically for no reasonAnd I guess we managed to piss Matt off so,now,he was walking faster and we couldn't keep upwith him(he looked so tiny at that moment:p).So the 3 of us who were left behind were having a nice conversation and suddenly we started talking about how Dom,Chris and Matt had changed and I said that Matt was gorgeous with his new haircut.That's when me and my friend sigh and start fangirling and Chris is chuckling:chuckle: I felt that I had to say something about him too so I said "You look great,too!:happy:" (his hair was different too)

After that,we were in the backyard of a house.Matt rang the doorbell but then he just walked in and sat on the couch next to Dom,who was wearing a hoodie that looked so similar:stunned:Then they told me we had to look after a kid whose parents would be away for the weekend.

I think it was Halloween and after a couple of hours,when it was dark,some human-like demons with strange,creepy/scary faces surrounded the toddler's bed but it seems we were so bored(?) that we kept on telling each other to go and shoo the demons to save the kid but no one did:stunned:

After that I only remember a dude dressed like pumpkin:LOL: