I had a dream that I was playing Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles (which is VERY shitty, btw…) except instead of Altaïr, I was controlling Matt, and instead of an assassin, he was a thief.

That's really the only Musey thing in my dream.

Also I want to add that it was snowing in said dream, so naturally when I woke up and discovered it was still hot outside I was quite upset.

Last night, I dreamed that Muse were playing a massive concert in my driveway at 2:30 in the morning. I walked outside halfway through the show and asked Matt to play Dead Star or The Groove. Before he could answer me, a firetruck passed by and I turned back around to find that everything was gone... :stunned:

LOL those darn firetrucks!

Last night, I dreamed that Muse were playing a massive concert in my driveway at 2:30 in the morning. I walked outside halfway through the show and asked Matt to play Dead Star or The Groove. Before he could answer me, a firetruck passed by and I turned back around to find that everything was gone... :stunned:

Anyone else thinkin' Foo Fighters contest?

Awwww! Sometimes you people are so flattering! :)

Oh don't its nothing!

I was at a guides camp last night and one of the guide leaders were talking to me before i went to bed and she was retelling a story and she said 'Easy Tiger'! i went to sleep and dreamt about muse but couldn't remember anything in the morning :/

Oh don't its nothing!

I was at a guides camp last night and one of the guide leaders were talking to me before i went to bed and she was retelling a story and she said 'Easy Tiger'! i went to sleep and dreamt about muse but couldn't remember anything in the morning :/

:chuckle: I'm sure we could make one up of what possibly happened with that little bit of info :p

I can't remember all of it but I had this dream where I was sitting down on the couch and watching a dvd of the Muse gig I went to in Indianapolis. And they played OoS in full!!! :D It's weird though that I had the dream of watching a dvd of it rather than being there though. xD

I so wish I could go to Reading and Leeds... D:

I had a Muse dream! :awesome:

Well.. it was Musey.. not just you know.. Muse.

Anyways so I guess in my dream there was supposed to be this parade going on and it was Memorial Day (Like today) and my Fasha, sister, and I were driving to my mum's to kill some nazis or something :wtf:

So The Universal by Blur was playing on the radio in the car and we figured once the song ends, the car will blow up. My Fasha was driving really slow though and I was freaking out.. but anyways- we arrived in the staircase room at my mum's apartment house and we hid on the floor waiting for the explosion, but, of course, it never happened. The car never exploded.. :stunned:

So we were trying to figure out which floor the nazis were on ( our choices were the third floor which is where my mum stays, and then our other choice was the second floor where Spanish people live. ) So I heard noises through the door to my mum's and I started freaking out mainly because our obligation was to kill the nazis and I just didn't want to kill anyone at all.. So we waited and waited to attack/them hear us and attack us. Nothing happened for hours so my Fasha, sister and I noticed it was time for the parade on TV. My view switched over to the parade and I was literally AT the parade but I really WASN'T at the parade but in the staircase room at the apartment. There was this little kid that had like Cloud hair from Final Fantasy and he was all dancing around the track to this arena where the parade was held, which my sister and I followed along dancing as well. Then it hit me... Knights of Cydonia was playing in the arena. :eek:

Suddenly the kid started flying with some other people and my sister and I transported back to the staircase room (where we already were..) and KoC was still blasting. I figured, "If Knights of Cydonia is still playing, I can get pumped up to kill those nazis!" :rolleyes:

So at the part "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVVVEEEE!" I barged into the second floor door and started shooting all these gargoyle/alien things that slithered out from the wall and formed legs to run and attack me. I realised it was the same floor plan as my mum's old apartment house and made it to the master bedroom where I died.. But luckily it was like a video game so then I transported back to my dad and sister.. It was my sister's turn and soon my Fasha's turn but they both died with 2 alien/zeta/gargoyle things left to kill.. which were supposed to be nazis... :wtf:

A moment later I woke up though to the sound of my cat scratching at a box. :stunned::chuckle:

Probably the craziest muse dream i ever had...

So i was basically having a VIP pass or something because i was watching muse play at reading and leeds which ever one on the side of the stage..And so the whole entire set was just full of glitery stuff all over the place..Matt and chris were dressed in full glitter suits and everything and so the first half of the show they kept playing Guiding Light and they were doing dance moves along with it..they went backstage with me and i was telling them "WTF was that???" and matt shoved it off like a boss..He didnt give a fuckkk or anything and so they went back on for the finale of their show and they were just ending plug in baby and matt started throwing off all of their equipment off stage entirely EVERYTHING..Then the people controlling the gig went on the stage and broke everything and were yelling "THIS GIG IS OVER!!" They were breaking all of whats left of muses stuff and were saying "Matt Bellamy here has tried harming the audience and it is DONE! We are not dealing with this stuff so the gig is OVER!" Then after that some people stayed and matt dom and chris went by the audience and the band the joy formidable went up and started playing some acoustic songs (Amazing band btw) and i was playing with them onstage and yeah...Crazy stuff thou

I can't remember all of it but I had this dream where I was sitting down on the couch and watching a dvd of the Muse gig I went to in Indianapolis. And they played OoS in full!!! :D It's weird though that I had the dream of watching a dvd of it rather than being there though. xD

I so wish I could go to Reading and Leeds... D:

Don't we all....

:shifty: Im sure i dont know what you are on about :chuckle:

Oh I'm just implying that all of us creative souls would be able to come up with a hypothetical dream based on the information you did provide us. :D Well, at least I could... but there are a lot of twisted imaginations on this board. Wouldn't our conjured version of your dream be much more entertaining than the one you barely remember?

I had a Muse dream! :awesome:

Well.. it was Musey.. not just you know.. Muse.

Anyways so I guess in my dream there was supposed to be this parade going on and it was Memorial Day (Like today) and my Fasha, sister, and I were driving to my mum's to kill some nazis or something :wtf:

So The Universal by Blur was playing on the radio in the car and we figured once the song ends, the car will blow up. My Fasha was driving really slow though and I was freaking out.. but anyways- we arrived in the staircase room at my mum's apartment house and we hid on the floor waiting for the explosion, but, of course, it never happened. The car never exploded.. :stunned:

So we were trying to figure out which floor the nazis were on ( our choices were the third floor which is where my mum stays, and then our other choice was the second floor where Spanish people live. ) So I heard noises through the door to my mum's and I started freaking out mainly because our obligation was to kill the nazis and I just didn't want to kill anyone at all.. So we waited and waited to attack/them hear us and attack us. Nothing happened for hours so my Fasha, sister and I noticed it was time for the parade on TV. My view switched over to the parade and I was literally AT the parade but I really WASN'T at the parade but in the staircase room at the apartment. There was this little kid that had like Cloud hair from Final Fantasy and he was all dancing around the track to this arena where the parade was held, which my sister and I followed along dancing as well. Then it hit me... Knights of Cydonia was playing in the arena. :eek:

Suddenly the kid started flying with some other people and my sister and I transported back to the staircase room (where we already were..) and KoC was still blasting. I figured, "If Knights of Cydonia is still playing, I can get pumped up to kill those nazis!" :rolleyes:

So at the part "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIVVVEEEE!" I barged into the second floor door and started shooting all these gargoyle/alien things that slithered out from the wall and formed legs to run and attack me. I realised it was the same floor plan as my mum's old apartment house and made it to the master bedroom where I died.. But luckily it was like a video game so then I transported back to my dad and sister.. It was my sister's turn and soon my Fasha's turn but they both died with 2 alien/zeta/gargoyle things left to kill.. which were supposed to be nazis... :wtf:

A moment later I woke up though to the sound of my cat scratching at a box. :stunned::chuckle:

When you think of it, KOC is such a war song, so your dream makes sense in that way. Interesting dream actually. I can see myself having a dream very similar to yours. It actually reminded me of another dream I had that wasn't musey, and was much more sad... but wasn't about war, so I have no idea what the connection is. But anyway! Thanks for sharing :p

Probably the craziest muse dream i ever had...

So i was basically having a VIP pass or something because i was watching muse play at reading and leeds which ever one on the side of the stage..And so the whole entire set was just full of glitery stuff all over the place..Matt and chris were dressed in full glitter suits and everything and so the first half of the show they kept playing Guiding Light and they were doing dance moves along with it..they went backstage with me and i was telling them "WTF was that???" and matt shoved it off like a boss..He didnt give a fuckkk or anything and so they went back on for the finale of their show and they were just ending plug in baby and matt started throwing off all of their equipment off stage entirely EVERYTHING..Then the people controlling the gig went on the stage and broke everything and were yelling "THIS GIG IS OVER!!" They were breaking all of whats left of muses stuff and were saying "Matt Bellamy here has tried harming the audience and it is DONE! We are not dealing with this stuff so the gig is OVER!" Then after that some people stayed and matt dom and chris went by the audience and the band the joy formidable went up and started playing some acoustic songs (Amazing band btw) and i was playing with them onstage and yeah...Crazy stuff thou

Hmm.... Muse causing dangerous situations for the audience... yep, I can see that. Way to ruin your career boys :p

Oh I'm just implying that all of us creative souls would be able to come up with a hypothetical dream based on the information you did provide us. :D Well, at least I could... but there are a lot of twisted imaginations on this board. Wouldn't our conjured version of your dream be much more entertaining than the one you barely remember?

Hehe :chuckle: I can imagine it would have been :awesome:

I've just got back from spending the week away so you can imagine the excitement of no muse for a week to a bedroom full of muse.

Anyways had a musey dream:

I was running through a massive town centre/shopping mall and Matt was running behind me. I think we were running from the press but I'm not quite sure, who knows? Maybe we were running from zetas! :LOL:

So we run into a clothing shop that looks a bit like TK Max and there's Dom's leopard print jackets everywhere and his stadium sneakers but in orange and black leopard print and sequin-ised. :eek: I didn't have time to buy anything because we were still running but then my Mum comes out of nowhere and says 'I think you're safe', then Matt dissapears and the dream ends. :(

My dreams are just getting weirder and weirder.

A few nights ago, I had this dream where I was walking through a town square, and Matt comes running at me with a bunch of alpacas on leads, and he gives me one of the alpacas and tells me to run, so I did, then we ended up at his car, and he just shoved all the alpacas into the back of the car, told me to get in the car and then got in the car himself, and he slammed his foot down on the accelerator and we took off. Literally, we were in a flying car or something. Then I heard someone talking weirdly in the back of the car, it wasn't english, it sounded like a mixture of braying/random gibberish, so I turned around to look and it was Bono, covered in alpaca shit with a straw hat on his head.

:stunned:

I've just got back from spending the week away so you can imagine the excitement of no muse for a week to a bedroom full of muse.

Anyways had a musey dream:

I was running through a massive town centre/shopping mall and Matt was running behind me. I think we were running from the press but I'm not quite sure, who knows? Maybe we were running from zetas! :LOL:

So we run into a clothing shop that looks a bit like TK Max and there's Dom's leopard print jackets everywhere and his stadium sneakers but in orange and black leopard print and sequin-ised. :eek: I didn't have time to buy anything because we were still running but then my Mum comes out of nowhere and says 'I think you're safe', then Matt dissapears and the dream ends. :(

There is definitely some interpretation there... but considering the one that was posted right after, maybe there's something to be said about Matt too? :p

A few nights ago, I had this dream where I was walking through a town square, and Matt comes running at me with a bunch of alpacas on leads, and he gives me one of the alpacas and tells me to run, so I did, then we ended up at his car, and he just shoved all the alpacas into the back of the car, told me to get in the car and then got in the car himself, and he slammed his foot down on the accelerator and we took off. Literally, we were in a flying car or something. Then I heard someone talking weirdly in the back of the car, it wasn't english, it sounded like a mixture of braying/random gibberish, so I turned around to look and it was Bono, covered in alpaca shit with a straw hat on his head.

Oh my. . . :eek:

Well... erm, lets just say that ive heard weirder. :stunned::stunned::stunned:

Ayways, I had this dream that it was my birthday and we were in LA and my mum had brought a bouncy castle and put it up on the side of the road and i was high on mushrooms with Matt and Dom. That dream freaked me out because of this http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=43320

I had a Muse dream with them actually in it :awesome: 'Cept for Chris, of course :noey:

So basically, Matt was under my bed because of the hot weather, although it wasn't even that hot in my bedroom. And I pushed the wall with my hand so I could roll my bed away and see Matt, but he wasn't there. So then I heard this voice-- his voice-- coming from under my bed still and he said, "I'm more under your bed when it's hot like today.."

So I pushed again at my wall and there he was lying on his back like a turtle and he was adorable :awesome::happy:

If only you saw my reaction! I was so happy to have Matt under my bed.. :stunned::chuckle:

Suddenly I just attacked him and tried my hardest to get a hug from him, but he was like a scared, crazed horse desperatly trying to get away from me :(

BUT I WOULDN'T GIVE UP!! I was gripping his arm as he was spinning with effort to get away and I finally got him deck'd to the ground and Dom came out of no where and said, "I'll help you!!"

So he basically pinned Matt down with his knees on Matt's arms and I finally tackled him by his legs. He was ours :p:LOL:

But then I realised it was a dream inside a dream because then I woke up in my dream and wanted to post that dream on the forum, but a computer at my mum's (the house I was at) had a random virus. Then, I actually woke up 'cause I really had to go pee and I walked out of my room to see dried dog throw up on the rug in front of the bathroom and yeah.. :stunned:

And also I guess I knew Matt was in my mum's apartment because he messed around with the toilet.. :rolleyes::LOL:

is it just me or do matt and bono feature in most of your dreams :LOL:

Had a dream last night that a blond Matt gave me Mardi Gras beads, then I begged him/out of earshot Dom and Chris to play Motp as they had already been warming up with New Born. They did, but I could barely hear the vocals.

Well... erm, lets just say that ive heard weirder. :stunned::stunned::stunned:

Ayways, I had this dream that it was my birthday and we were in LA and my mum had brought a bouncy castle and put it up on the side of the road and i was high on mushrooms with Matt and Dom. That dream freaked me out because of this http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=43320

I'm thinking you found that article after you had the dream? If so, this is much like my search I sent everyone on for Matt in a purple shirt. :chuckle: Don't you love it when you know so much more than you'll ever know you know? :LOL:

Ok, this one is seriously screwed up. By the way, this was after a read a trillion storys from peoples experiences of meeting Muse on another thread, but here goes:

It was after the gig I went to in Brisbane last year. I was waiting around to meet them, and I met Matt in a bathroom (one of the storys mentioned in the thread). It was really awkward. I said hi, and just said hi back. I asked him how Kate and the baby was and all he said was 'Yeah... good'. Basically, he was being an asshole (And I'm 100% sure he isn't one :) ). At the time he was holding a board game (consisting of poker chips and a weird dartboard) and he said he had to find Kirky because he needed to co-ordinate parts or he didn't know how to play (I think he just wanted to get away from me). He left, and don't remember what happened, but next thing I know I find Matt sitting on a bench with Kate's 7 year old kid :erm:, and Dom is there as well. I got a fright from stumbling on them, and I told them that but Matt and 7 yo wasn't listening. Then Dom and me started talking. I introduced myself to him, and he asked me if I knew which famous person he wanted to meet (The answer is Jimi Hendrix if you didn't know). At first I was like :stunned: and he looked at me like I should know the answer :indiff: . Then I realised what he was asking, and I said 'Dead or alive?'. He smiled, nodded and knew I was going to answer with Jimi Hendrix. Then he says 'I think I'm gonna have a good time with you'. Suddenly, we're in a car of some kind (can't really remember) and I asked where we were going, and he said something across the lines of out of town and getting away.

The dream goes into third person, and it's the next morning, and me and Dom are asleep in a hammock :ohmy: , but I look different for some reason. Theres a blanket on us, but I know that we still have our clothes on (nothing led to another), but it's obvious we're holding each other. By now we're both half awake and I start poking him in random places, and he likes it.

There's a little bit more too it, but it's unmuse related and doesn't have any impact on the above story (but there was something about giving something back to Dom, and I don't remember that at all :wtf:)

Edited by Blype

Ok, this one is seriously screwed up. By the way, this was after a read a trillion storys from peoples experiences of meeting Muse on another thread, but here goes:

It was after the gig I went to in Brisbane last year. I was waiting around to meet them, and I met Matt in a bathroom (one of the storys mentioned in the thread). It was really awkward. I said hi, and just said hi back. I asked him how Kate and the baby was and all he said was 'Yeah... good'. Basically, he was being an asshole (And I'm 100% sure he isn't one :) ). At the time he was holding a board game (consisting of poker chips and a weird dartboard) and he said he had to find Kirky because he needed to co-ordinate parts or he didn't know how to play (I think he just wanted to get away from me). He left, and don't remember what happened, but next thing I know I find Matt sitting on a bench with Kate's 7 year old kid :erm:, and Dom is there as well. I got a fright from stumbling on them, and I told them that but Matt and 7 yo wasn't listening. Then Dom and me started talking. I introduced myself to him, and he asked me if I knew which famous person he wanted to meet (The answer is Jimi Hendrix if you didn't know). At first I was like :stunned: and he looked at me like I should know the answer :indiff: . Then I realised what he was asking, and I said 'Dead or alive?'. He smiled, nodded and knew I was going to answer with Jimi Hendrix. Then he says 'I think I'm gonna have a good time with you'. Suddenly, we're in a car of some kind (can't really remember) and I asked where we were going, and he said something across the lines of out of town and getting away.

The dream goes into third person, and it's the next morning, and me and Dom are asleep in a hammock :ohmy: , but I look different for some reason. Theres a blanket on us, but I know that we still have our clothes on (nothing led to another), but it's obvious we're holding each other. By now we're both half awake and I start poking him in random places, and he likes it.

There's a little bit more too it, but it's unmuse related and doesn't have any impact on the above story (but there was something about giving something back to Dom, and I don't remember that at all :wtf:)

Funny how stuff that happens to you during the day gets woven into the dream

And I had to chuckle at the "nothing led to another"... I just love the way you answered that because I've never heard that before so it made me laugh :)

I had a dream that I was attending Reading with a few of my Twitter friends. The funny thing is that they all are actually go together, but I'm not .________.

And it was snowing for some reason. We were snowed into the car at one point. Then in some magical way, one of the Musers drove us out of it. The festival was strange, lasted like 3 months and we could camp out anywhere each day for any band. So we all camped out for Muse, but most of my friends went missing somehow D: IT WAS STRANGE. Then we got snowed into the tent in front of the Muse tent. All I remember saying is, "I'm cold."

Weird.

Funny how stuff that happens to you during the day gets woven into the dream

And I had to chuckle at the "nothing led to another"... I just love the way you answered that because I've never heard that before so it made me laugh :)

Yeah I thought that as well when I woke up - '...the thread about meeting Muse! It happened!'

I think it's funny that you thought the 'nothing led to another' part was funny! :happy:

Edited by Blype