That's it, you are being followed. :awesome:

Nowadays really, Muse music has just been the background music in my dreams o.o It's actually be a while since I've had a proper Muse dream that I remember D:

But, I had this one dream the other day. It involved Portal 2 and me being the test subject with someone else. There was background music the whole time and it kept switching. First it was Uprising, then Moar Ghosts N Stuff by Deadmau5, and then Portal 2 songs, and then more Muse.

Does it count as a Muse dream? :333

:yesey:

This is my sister's dream but anyways....she said Muse was giving out tickets to their biggest fans and I won! :awesome: But I couldn't go. :( But I had them sent to me anyway just so I could keep them!

I actually had another dream with Muse members in it! Never thought it would happen again. They were in a part of one, but I won't write out the rest, because its not important.

Matt was at a cafe ordering waiting in line while on his cell phone talking to Dom. This coffee shop was on the corner of a one lane roundabout (yea, I don't get the one lane thing either), which Dom was on the other side of. Dom asked Matt where he was, which Matt replied "I'm just over here you idiot!", and he waved to Dom through the window. Dom : "Oh! Right!" (probably because he should have known, but forgot)

They proceeded to talk, but I don't know what the conversation was. Dom crossed the roundabout and went to a tailor shop that was next to the cafe. This is where it got a little confusing.

I think Matt had his coffee or whatever beverage, and met Dom outside the tailor shop. I don't think Dom had gone in, so maybe he had been wearing this all along, and I only 'noticed' now. It looked like Dom was covered in a tonne of shiny coins! He had a black shirt on underneath, but it was like someone glued them all over most of his shirt, down the left side of his pants in sort of a design, and up the left side of his neck and face. They were mostly gold, but some were silver and maybe a few sort of bronze ones were in there too. Somehow, it didn't look feminine either, really cool actually. It didn't look spacey, but rather something out of Cirque du Soleil. Matt laughed with delight at seeing Dom, and Dom of course laughed as well (his usual when someone else is laughing too). Clearly, Matt thought it was awesome, so he took a picture of Dom on his cell phone (Did he post it to twitter? :chuckle:).

Getting back to business, they went into the tailor shop. Dom picked something up, but then just thought of this random idea I suppose to ask if they had any rolls of leather. It also could have been (and more likely to have been) pleather. They were looking for a cow skin look on pleather, but the shop keepers rolled out a few, and none matched what they were looking for. Dom said "Well thank you anyway", and they left the shop.

*sigh* Why are my posts always so long for something so short? Lets face it, I like detail.

I actually had another dream with Muse members in it! Never thought it would happen again. They were in a part of one, but I won't write out the rest, because its not important.

Matt was at a cafe ordering waiting in line while on his cell phone talking to Dom. This coffee shop was on the corner of a one lane roundabout (yea, I don't get the one lane thing either), which Dom was on the other side of. Dom asked Matt where he was, which Matt replied "I'm just over here you idiot!", and he waved to Dom through the window. Dom : "Oh! Right!" (probably because he should have known, but forgot)

They proceeded to talk, but I don't know what the conversation was. Dom crossed the roundabout and went to a tailor shop that was next to the cafe. This is where it got a little confusing.

I think Matt had his coffee or whatever beverage, and met Dom outside the tailor shop. I don't think Dom had gone in, so maybe he had been wearing this all along, and I only 'noticed' now. It looked like Dom was covered in a tonne of shiny coins! He had a black shirt on underneath, but it was like someone glued them all over most of his shirt, down the left side of his pants in sort of a design, and up the left side of his neck and face. They were mostly gold, but some were silver and maybe a few sort of bronze ones were in there too. Somehow, it didn't look feminine either, really cool actually. It didn't look spacey, but rather something out of Cirque du Soleil. Matt laughed with delight at seeing Dom, and Dom of course laughed as well (his usual when someone else is laughing too). Clearly, Matt thought it was awesome, so he took a picture of Dom on his cell phone (Did he post it to twitter? :chuckle:).

Getting back to business, they went into the tailor shop. Dom picked something up, but then just thought of this random idea I suppose to ask if they had any rolls of leather. It also could have been (and more likely to have been) pleather. They were looking for a cow skin look on pleather, but the shop keepers rolled out a few, and none matched what they were looking for. Dom said "Well thank you anyway", and they left the shop.

*sigh* Why are my posts always so long for something so short? Lets face it, I like detail.

:awesome::awesome::awesome: what a cool dream! i wish i had ones like that!

Now I'm going to get off topic again :)

I wanted some advice, and I figure you lot go to plenty of concerts to know about this. I've been continually frustrated at getting shitty photos at concerts, since I usually don't get those super close seats/GA that everyone wants. I'm pretty sure the venue I'm going to allows cameras, but either way I was thinking I would use the camera/video/recording on my iPod touch (4th gen). I've never used it at a concert before, so I wanted to know what the quality is like. I simply want something to take home after, so I'd just really like one of the options to work. If it records great, but the pictures are a bust, I'm ok with that (or vise versa of course). Any tips on taking photos at concerts would be great!

Now I'm going to get off topic again :)

I wanted some advice, and I figure you lot go to plenty of concerts to know about this. I've been continually frustrated at getting shitty photos at concerts, since I usually don't get those super close seats/GA that everyone wants. I'm pretty sure the venue I'm going to allows cameras, but either way I was thinking I would use the camera/video/recording on my iPod touch (4th gen). I've never used it at a concert before, so I wanted to know what the quality is like. I simply want something to take home after, so I'd just really like one of the options to work. If it records great, but the pictures are a bust, I'm ok with that (or vise versa of course). Any tips on taking photos at concerts would be great!

I'm the same, I barely get any luck with photos at gigs, but I've found that for me, my iPod nano films some kind of ok footage... I know my friend was filming on her iPod Touch, and the photos of the small gig she got were okay... but filming should work pretty well :)

http://www.youtube.com/superstar23550 if you want to see some of the results :) :)

I'm the same, I barely get any luck with photos at gigs, but I've found that for me, my iPod nano films some kind of ok footage... I know my friend was filming on her iPod Touch, and the photos of the small gig she got were okay... but filming should work pretty well :)

http://www.youtube.com/superstar23550 if you want to see some of the results :) :)

Thank you very much for your help! Unfortunately, I won't be that close, but it's good to know that it may be better than nothing.

Because you are funny :)

Awwww! Sometimes you people are so flattering! :)

I had a dream that I was sitting in a room and Matt came walking in wearing his red skinny jeans. I got up and slapped his arse and he turned round and high fived me :D Then I went over to talk to Dom because he was wearing his spiderman costume. I don't know where Chris was.

Last night, I dreamed that Muse were playing a massive concert in my driveway at 2:30 in the morning. I walked outside halfway through the show and asked Matt to play Dead Star or The Groove. Before he could answer me, a firetruck passed by and I turned back around to find that everything was gone... :stunned: