Clearly! :LOL:

Actually, I think he hates the colour purple... after all, his hair has never been purple, his pants have never been purple, his skin hasn't ever been purple... he's making some very real statements about this offensive colour.

you guys have a point about the color thing.... but..i mean...it's a color. :LOL:

as much as I love looking too far into Matt's issues, its a color :LOL:

I had short weird muse dreams today. I don`t know where I was (I usually know that in my dreams). There was a huge building and several unconnected events was going on at the moment. I was in one of this very big rooms, waiting for the Muse gig, I was standing at the barrier and beside me there was only few people, the room was almost empty. Then I decided to go to the toilet and I was going to meet a friend, who was going with me on a gig. But when we came back we couldn`t find a room anymore. I was panick, asking people where Muse gig is and nobody knew nothing about it and when I finally found a person who knew, she didn´t want to tell me where they are and I went on my knees and begged her to tell me, then I was shouting on her and then I woke up. :wtf:

But OMG, Matt doesn't like it! That means I automatically hate it!

Well, I like the color purple, no matter what Matt says.

EDIT: And as you can see from my signature, they do still use purple color live.

Edited by Gohenko

you guys have a point about the color thing.... but..i mean...it's a color. :LOL:

as much as I love looking too far into Matt's issues, its a color :LOL:

It's hard to be sarcastic in text... I was just playing along with the joke, 'cause I thought she was kidding around too.

And frankly, purple is my favourite colour, whether Matt likes it or not.

Last night I had what I think of as the best Muse dream ever. It was the first I had that wasn't a "half-dream" because I wasn't half asleep when it happened.

It felt so real.

So I was with 2 of my friends or maybe there were three, and we were walking my dog. As my dog was peeing a huge limo pulled up, through the grass. (It didn't come from the street, in my neighborhood at that park, it's a huge hill and on the other side is a sidewalk.) Out of the limo came Matt...and Kate.

I was trying to be very calm. Matt and Kate came out of the limo and stood around and talked with us a bit. My friends didn't seem to care that they were there, but one of them, (who is just a dream) told me she did know who Matt was, she was a huge fan. My cousin was also there and she knows who Muse is just didn't seem to care much. Matt said "Ello ladies, c'mon in" and we were like...holy crap, okay.

I shoved my cousin in the door, and figured Matt would like that I didn't wait to get it at the same time as him and act all creepery. Kate sat in the front. She may have been driving, all i know is that it was on the left. One of my "friends" sat next to her. I sat in the back seat. this was a weird limo, it had 3 rows of seats, with only 2 seats in each row. I sat next to my cousin. and my friend, the one who claimed to like Muse sat in the very back..with Matt.

Somehow Kate or whoever was driving knew where we were going, and started driving to my house. When we were halfway there, Matt just randomly started undressing. Took off his pants, shirt, everything. My friend next to her, I think in my dream her name was Julia? She was just like :eek: I didn't notice at first but I turned around to a shirtless Matt and was like :eek::awesome: Everyone seemed to notice. The girl who was sitting up front next to Kate tried to tilt the mirror better so she could see a shirtless Matt. Kate was like "WTF?" and so she put the mirror back and winked at me LOL.

We got to my house and Matt and Kate walked in like they lived there. My mom and dad welcomed them and said "Sofia told me you'd come home one day"...Like me and Matt were actually married :p

They chatted and my cousin and my friends (except the Muser) seemed awfully bored by Matt and Kate and they left to go back to the park. I thought it would be rude to stay with Matt, and also a bit clingy and he'd probly think "wow...she ditches her friends" so I followed them. Halfway I realized I'd made the stupidest decision and I went back. Matt and Kate were still there. When I arrived Matt started undressing me. It was the craziest thing. He just tackled me and started taking off my clothes. I thought he was gonna rape me but I didn't mind :LOL: Then Kate came out and I noticed a giant spaceship in the sky above us, and I was abducted by aliens. Matt came along, and maybe Kate did, too. Don't care.

It's hard to be sarcastic in text... I was just playing along with the joke, 'cause I thought she was kidding around too.

And frankly, purple is my favourite colour, whether Matt likes it or not.

I was being quite serious.. If you were talking about me :erm:

Matt should be loving the color purple just like the movie :D

And maybe I should tweet Chris to ask Matt if he hates purple :happy:

Last night I had what I think of as the best Muse dream ever. It was the first I had that wasn't a "half-dream" because I wasn't half asleep when it happened.

It felt so real.

So I was with 2 of my friends or maybe there were three, and we were walking my dog. As my dog was peeing a huge limo pulled up, through the grass. (It didn't come from the street, in my neighborhood at that park, it's a huge hill and on the other side is a sidewalk.) Out of the limo came Matt...and Kate.

I was trying to be very calm. Matt and Kate came out of the limo and stood around and talked with us a bit. My friends didn't seem to care that they were there, but one of them, (who is just a dream) told me she did know who Matt was, she was a huge fan. My cousin was also there and she knows who Muse is just didn't seem to care much. Matt said "Ello ladies, c'mon in" and we were like...holy crap, okay.

I shoved my cousin in the door, and figured Matt would like that I didn't wait to get it at the same time as him and act all creepery. Kate sat in the front. She may have been driving, all i know is that it was on the left. One of my "friends" sat next to her. I sat in the back seat. this was a weird limo, it had 3 rows of seats, with only 2 seats in each row. I sat next to my cousin. and my friend, the one who claimed to like Muse sat in the very back..with Matt.

Somehow Kate or whoever was driving knew where we were going, and started driving to my house. When we were halfway there, Matt just randomly started undressing. Took off his pants, shirt, everything. My friend next to her, I think in my dream her name was Julia? She was just like :eek: I didn't notice at first but I turned around to a shirtless Matt and was like :eek::awesome: Everyone seemed to notice. The girl who was sitting up front next to Kate tried to tilt the mirror better so she could see a shirtless Matt. Kate was like "WTF?" and so she put the mirror back and winked at me LOL.

We got to my house and Matt and Kate walked in like they lived there. My mom and dad welcomed them and said "Sofia told me you'd come home one day"...Like me and Matt were actually married :p

They chatted and my cousin and my friends (except the Muser) seemed awfully bored by Matt and Kate and they left to go back to the park. I thought it would be rude to stay with Matt, and also a bit clingy and he'd probly think "wow...she ditches her friends" so I followed them. Halfway I realized I'd made the stupidest decision and I went back. Matt and Kate were still there. When I arrived Matt started undressing me. It was the craziest thing. He just tackled me and started taking off my clothes. I thought he was gonna rape me but I didn't mind :LOL: Then Kate came out and I noticed a giant spaceship in the sky above us, and I was abducted by aliens. Matt came along, and maybe Kate did, too. Don't care.

spaceship? LOL what a nice dream

It felt so real.

That sounds like an awesome dream :D

I was being quite serious.. If you were talking about me :erm:

Matt should be loving the color purple just like the movie :D

And maybe I should tweet Chris to ask Matt if he hates purple :happy:

oh no, It's hard to sound happy in text too.

I was laughing at what you said "he must not like purple" and how you were being "quite serious" but also that everyone was agreeing. it was hilariously obsessively musey :p

Lol at PlugInFuckingBaby's dream. Naked Matt dreams are ze best Matt dreams :yesey: I had one where he was modelling in a white leotard, then took it off and drove a Go-Kart around the studio naked :LOL:

I heard Matt laughing maniacally for quite a while in my sleep, and woke up this morning with the word 'ACTIVISM' on my mind. Should I be worried? :erm:

Lol at PlugInFuckingBaby's dream. Naked Matt dreams are ze best Matt dreams :yesey:I had one where he was modelling in a white leotard, then took it off and drove a Go-Kart around the studio naked :LOL:

I heard Matt laughing maniacally for quite a while in my sleep, and woke up this morning with the word 'ACTIVISM' on my mind. Should I be worried? :erm:

:LOL::LOL: Epic.

And about the 'ACTIVISM' thing, depends on what your being active for or against.

Did I phrase that right? :$

Lol at PlugInFuckingBaby's dream. Naked Matt dreams are ze best Matt dreams :yesey:I had one where he was modelling in a white leotard, then took it off and drove a Go-Kart around the studio naked :LOL:

:LOL: yes it was the best dream i've ever had, i can say that for sure. It wasn't overly exxadgerated, either. I know Matt doesn't have an 8-pack or whatever, like this pic i saw lol

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3094/2761742462_3f0ffe7769.jpg

let's get serious, he isn't fat, but he isn't like that either :p

lol a white leotard and a Go-Kart... that is just :LOL::LOL::LOL: