If you don't have a few minutes, skip this one :) Sorry, I like details.

Don't know how this one came about, but apparently I won some group retreat to Australia in a luxury home, all expenses paid and such for a month. Matt, Dom and Chris were friends of mine, so they came along with my sister and one of her friends. There were two houses that we were shuttled to from the airport. My sister, her friend, and Chris got into one shuttle that took them to their place, and me, Matt and Dom got into the other to take us to the place we'd stay for a month. The three of us were just buddies, so I remember a lot of laughter and just disbelief that we'd been so lucky to win this (Chris and my sister were no less friends--it was just how it was divided somehow).

The house was beautiful, with a walkout at the back to a massive lot, interlock driveway, and carriage doors for a garage. The first thing Matt did when we got out of the shuttle was open the garage (one of those automatic openers, where you enter a code from the outside), probably because that's what I'm used to doing when I come home; I don't use the front door, I go through the garage. Anyway, it lifts up to reveal this gorgeous convertible--a dark silver with just a slight shine, ivory leather interior--and it's ours to use for the time were here! Matt get's in the drivers seat, me in the passenger, and by now I've somewhat forgotten about Dom (we're all awestruck by the car), but he got into the back. Matt pulls out into the driveway just to get the car out into the sun, and parks it. It was a cloudless day, and the sun was behind the house, so it was bright, but not in our eyes. We all just sat there in this car, totally in disbelief of the luxury.

It was only now that payed any particular attention to Matt. He was wearing a dark purple dress shirt, that had just a bit of shine to it the way the light was cast on it, and dark grey dress pants that were almost the same colour as the car, minus the shine. He also had black sunglasses on his head (not wearing them), and just the way he was turned to the side facing me, with the light so perfectly dim, causing his shirt to shine, but not to bright that he had to put on his shades. And then a line quite out of character for me: "Wow, they're right when they say cars make men look hotter!" Matt laughed, but it was Dom's laugh that I heard. When I turned to look back at him, me laughing as well, I don't know how he managed to wear some red hockey jersey. Strange indeed, but it didn't seem so at the time! Here was Matt dressed as classy as the car he was in, and Dom looking like a hockey fan ready to go see a game! That got me really confused, because I couldn't care less about hockey! However, if anyone knows of any pictures of Matt wearing purple, I want to see them! :LOL:

Lol DOM!! :awesome:

But, as of right now, I shall search for a picture of Matt wearing a purple shirt, just for you~ :happy:

Lol DOM!! :awesome:

But, as of right now, I shall search for a picture of Matt wearing a purple shirt, just for you~ :happy:

Aww thanks! I tried for a few minutes after I posted that, and I never thought it'd be so hard! The closest I got was some very pale purple shirt, but it hardly counted.

And if anyone finds a picture of Dom in a hockey jersey, your my new best friend for fucking life! :LOL:

Aww thanks! I tried for a few minutes after I posted that, and I never thought it'd be so hard! The closest I got was some very pale purple shirt, but it hardly counted.

And if anyone finds a picture of Dom in a hockey jersey, your my new best friend for fucking life! :LOL:

I have amany on my Muse folder which consists of over 200 pics of matt alone :) and various others

unfortunately i dont have an account on any of those websites like photobucket or imageshack so i can't insert them! :(

I have amany on my Muse folder which consists of over 200 pics of matt alone :) and various others

unfortunately i dont have an account on any of those websites like photobucket or imageshack so i can't insert them! :(

Can you link them so they're accessible to those who don't have an account?

I just had a really creepy dream last night.

So, I was at the upcoming Lollapalooza, where Muse was playing of course. I went with someone who was apparently my friend, but I'm not sure who it was. So, afterward, my friend bought Matt's shirt for millions of dollars, and it had a bloodstain on it for some reason. She then figured out that it was black and nobody would see the bloodstain so they wouldn't think it was real, so she couldn't resell it. That fact made her a bit sad, but she then proceeded to make out with the shirt. :stunned:

...Yeah. It was creepy. And I wonder where the bloodstain came from...

Edited by drawakangaroo

I had a pretty random dream last night...

So I'd won a competition. The prize was a shopping spree at Sainsbury's with Muse. When we all got to Sainsbury's Dom ran off to get a trolley while me, Matt and Chris went inside. When Dom came back with the trolley Matt got in the toddler seat, Chris sat inside the trolley and Dom pushed it. After about 20 mins of shopping Dom ran off, so I tried to find him. I found him at the DVD section destroying all the Kate Hudson films and muttering to himself "Matteh should be with me!". I decided to leave him to it and find Matt and Chris. I found them at the front of the shop about 10 mins later. Matt was squished inside a postman pat kids ride and chris was sat on top of it singing "Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat!"

Then I woke up

:chuckle:

thats more random than my dream with Matts fridge! and funnier XD and yay for ur Billie Joe default lol

@drawakangaroo: thats really creepy o_o

u can make an account or just upload them on http://imageshack.us cuz u dont have to register, just do it when u dont want them to get lost in the world wide web xD

Edited by PlugInBaby95

I just had a really creepy dream last night.

So, I was at the upcoming Lollapalooza, where Muse was playing of course. I went with someone who was apparently my friend, but I'm not sure who it was. So, afterward, we my friend bought Matt's shirt for millions of dollars, and it had a bloodstain on it for some reason. She then figured out that it was black and nobody would see the bloodstain so they wouldn't think it was real, so she couldn't resell it. That fact made her a bit sad, but she then proceeded to make out with the shirt. :stunned:

...Yeah. It was creepy. And I wonder where the bloodstain came from...

... :LOL::stunned:

Can you link them so they're accessible to those who don't have an account?

I don't have an account but I think I can link them here with an attachment but you'd have to click the picture to enlarge it or something,

179892_124504487618754_100001776101890_158378_620749_n.jpg.a5f7dccd590c1fe6ebcebcf9d591bd1b.jpg

Matthew-Bellamy-matthew-bellamy-10953197-369-500.jpg.a2738e9d7433ffb34c10111243dc59fc.jpg

sexiimatt.jpg.06960b75babe99192d7cfa52d5fe95a7.jpg

Matt in purple... :happy: I know some may look kind of pinkish. I have more, I'm searching my folder. :)

I actually have many weird muse dreams, like last night:

i dreamt that matt had moved in across the road with kate (who never shows)

somehow it was icy and snowy and matt was just cycling along to a farm down the road amd whenever he passed my house he would always stop and stare at me

one day i had the courage to just pop across to see him, and he was very nice. He invited my family over for dinner and all that stuff, and then matt goes and gets the glitterati with me in a room in the attic with all his manson's on it

then i woke up

I don't have an account but I think I can link them here with an attachment but you'd have to click the picture to enlarge it or something,

[ATTACH]13601[/ATTACH]

Although none of the purples are as stark as in my dream, this picture is probably closest to how he looked in the dream. It doesn't look like he's ever worn a real, solid purple before... I'm no fashion expert, but I'm super curious now, 'cause he looked sooo good with it in my dream.

Although none of the purples are as stark as in my dream, this picture is probably closest to how he looked in the dream. It doesn't look like he's ever worn a real, solid purple before... I'm no fashion expert, but I'm super curious now, 'cause he looked sooo good with it in my dream.

no silly, he looks good in everything! ;)

Ok so I had this really creepy dream. So for some reason me, my friend Kate, Matt and Dom decided that we wanted to go to the beach. So we all hopped in this like hover jet car thing and went off. It was weird. Anyway when we got to the beach Matt parked the hover craft right next to the Ocean and yelled "the last one in has to clean the car" which had somehow become amazingly dirty. So me Kate and Dom all got in the water at the exact same time but because it was Dom we made him clean the car. Which he did shirtless which I found odd.

Anyway after the car was sparkling because Matt kept yelling at Dom that he had missed a spot Dom came into the water with the rest of us and swam further out. Matt, Kate and I were just messing around with a beach ball that had appeared out of nowhere when we heard Dom scream. He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air. :):)

I know right! There is like, no picture where you see Matt wearing just a plain purple shirt :LOL:

That must tell us, he HATES plain, purple shirts :eek:

Ok so I had this really creepy dream. So for some reason me, my friend Kate, Matt and Dom decided that we wanted to go to the beach. So we all hopped in this like hover jet car thing and went off. It was weird. Anyway when we got to the beach Matt parked the hover craft right next to the Ocean and yelled "the last one in has to clean the car" which had somehow become amazingly dirty. So me Kate and Dom all got in the water at the exact same time but because it was Dom we made him clean the car. Which he did shirtless which I found odd.

Anyway after the car was sparkling because Matt kept yelling at Dom that he had missed a spot Dom came into the water with the rest of us and swam further out. Matt, Kate and I were just messing around with a beach ball that had appeared out of nowhere when we heard Dom scream. He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air. :):)

:LOL: That's awesome. The supersonic scream part was epic....I wonder if he could do that in real life....... :chuckle:

I had a Muse nightmare last night. :( Chris was murdered, and i was one of the first people to find out. I was sooo depressed and i went to school late the next day, because of it. Then when I went home and I found Matt and Dom at my house, and for some reason I was really mad at them so i tried to lock them outside, but it didn't work very well. That's all I really remember and i think i woke up after that. :'(

He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air. :):)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I know right! There is like, no picture where you see Matt wearing just a plain purple shirt :LOL:

That must tell us, he HATES plain, purple shirts :eek:

Clearly! :LOL:

Actually, I think he hates the colour purple... after all, his hair has never been purple, his pants have never been purple, his skin hasn't ever been purple... he's making some very real statements about this offensive colour.

Ok so I've been having some really weird Muse dreams leatly but in this one Matt and Dom were year 10's at my school (same as me) and we all had PE together (which is a class I dont have this year) and we all started jumping on a trampoline which is weird cause we dont have a trampoline at my school and then we all fell down on top of eachother.

Then I woke up :(:(